New SR400 in Black Color Now In Stock

One thing that's not been mentioned here is the Yamaha SR400 is going to get far more attention here in Thailand than just about any other motorbike you can buy. In fact, you will probably get a lot more attention for that 265000 baht than you

would with a 3 million baht Porsche. I've had mine now for 7 months, and consider it to be a real bargain

chickmagnet.jpg

You should try parking it next to a ducati scrambler and observe what happens......

yep a scrambler would win hands down in the stop and stare stakes.....

These should sell around B160,000 base; 175k deluxe, disc-rear, e-start, &c.

This is basic technology folks.

That would cut into Hondog's market share, thinking vs. 250, 300, 500.

?

Agree they are overpriced but they are retro bikes remember. I'd ditch the front disc and replace with a ( Triton stylie) twin leading shoe drum but horses for courses.

These should sell around B160,000 base; 175k deluxe, disc-rear, e-start, &c.

This is basic technology folks.

That would cut into Hondog's market share, thinking vs. 250, 300, 500.

?

Agree they are overpriced but they are retro bikes remember. I'd ditch the front disc and replace with a ( Triton stylie) twin leading shoe drum but horses for courses.

"They are retro bikes remember", what does that have to do with it? The price is outrageous, if it had Nicky Campbell styling, or a Channel 5 wiff about it, maybe, but it is dog gone Yamabloodyha.

A bored out Honda Wave......that's an expensive rebore and seat repair. The Wave already fitted with drum brakes is only 34k, so save on the front brake mod too.

At least the Chinese are realistic with their retro bike prices, the Japs are extracting the urine.

If you want an old looking bike....buy an old bike. Retro my arse!!!

• 3 months later...

One thing that's not been mentioned here is the Yamaha SR400 is going to get far more attention here in Thailand than just about any other motorbike you can buy. In fact, you will probably get a lot more attention for that 265000 baht than you

would with a 3 million baht Porsche. I've had mine now for 7 months, and consider it to be a real bargain

chickmagnet.jpg

Agree about the value. It's a cool bike. But more interested where I can get a porsche for only 3 mil Baht ?

Edited by Pdaz