Cornering Lines - Motorcyclist May 2015

seedy

There's nothing in that single-page article for an advanced rider to learn (if you don't know the very basics of entering and exiting a corner already, you're certainly not 'advanced')- it's helpful information for newbs. To say it's 'suitable' for all riders is inaccurate.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any link???

Article in the May 2015 issue of Motorcyclist.

Available for purchase on Google Play, and other places

I don't understand. There's no link to your post. Do you mean that I have to google the May 2015 issue of Motorcyclist to see the article? What's the article about? How to corner? And this is supposed to be for both beginners and advanced riders? And I have to purchase something on Google Play to read the article? Is this a motorbike forum? Or an advertising site?

• Like 1

Here's basically the same article (Motorcyclist reworded it a bit and shortened it so it would fit on one page) by the same author (Ken Condon) that was published in March (on RidingInTheZone.com) that you can read for free:

http://www.ridinginthezone.com/why-you-need-to-use-cornering-lines/

Tks RSD. So, basically it's an introduction to being on the streets for all new learner motorists, regardless of whether they are riding a bike or driving a car.