annual application.

The TM7 form is used for all a extension of stay applications. Visas are not extended.

Also a monthly income or bank statement would be required to show you meet financial requirements based on your nationality if i am understanding this correctly. I've done this 10 times now and just seem to appear dumb and dumber. People at this time also get the visa of their choice and I choose an annual multiple "re-entry permit" visa that allows multiple entries into the country (gee i guess it is sort of explanatory) for a year. This is all for a "NON IMMIGRANT "O".

So now a new question!!!

I was just told today that the Swedish Embassy is informing their citizens that Thailand is allowing this entire process to be done on-line?????? HOW WOULD SOMEONE THEN BE ABLE TO PAY ALL THEIR FEES?? i truly believe i was misinformed as I'm sure they are not saying just Swedes can do this but everybody.

NOTE I am not talking about having to do a 90 day notification done on-line. I'm talking about this entire process to renew or ''extend" the NON-IMM "O" for another year.

Is this proceedure now allowed on-line and if so how do you pay the required fees?

thanks for any info from dumb and getting dumber or as they used to say Fords Forever

Extensions must be applied for in person, there is no online application.

Re-entry permits can be applied for online, but must be picked up in person as you need to supply pass photo, the passport needs to be stamped and the fees need to be paid. I expect a similar system for extensions, where you electronically submit most documents online, cutting down the time at the immigration office, will be introduced in the near future.

Immigration is working on its e-office.

Extensions must be applied for in person, there is no online application.

Re-entry permits can be applied for online, but must be picked up in person as you need to supply pass photo, the passport needs to be stamped and the fees need to be paid. I expect a similar system for extensions, where you electronically submit most documents online, cutting down the time at the immigration office, will be introduced in the near future.

Immigration is working on its e-office.

thanks Mario and UbonJoe sounds like a dumby like me would have expected

The TM7 form is used for all a extension of stay applications. Visas are not extended.

Also a monthly income or bank statement would be required to show you meet financial requirements based on your nationality if i am understanding this correctly. I've done this 10 times now and just seem to appear dumb and dumber. People at this time also get the visa of their choice and I choose an annual multiple "re-entry permit" visa that allows multiple entries into the country (gee i guess it is sort of explanatory) for a year. This is all for a "NON IMMIGRANT "O".

So now a new question!!!

I was just told today that the Swedish Embassy is informing their citizens that Thailand is allowing this entire process to be done on-line?????? HOW WOULD SOMEONE THEN BE ABLE TO PAY ALL THEIR FEES?? i truly believe i was misinformed as I'm sure they are not saying just Swedes can do this but everybody.

NOTE I am not talking about having to do a 90 day notification done on-line. I'm talking about this entire process to renew or ''extend" the NON-IMM "O" for another year.

Is this proceedure now allowed on-line and if so how do you pay the required fees?

thanks for any info from dumb and getting dumber or as they used to say Fords Forever

You're talking about visas and re-entry visas, but it seems you mean extensions of stay and re-entry permits.

"I was just told today that the Swedish Embassy is informing their citizens that Thailand is allowing this entire process to be done on-line"

You can now do the 90 day report on line. Nothing to do with visas or extensions of stay or re-entry permits.

"HOW WOULD SOMEONE THEN BE ABLE TO PAY ALL THEIR FEES?"

THERE IS NO FEE FOR 90 DAY REPORT.

Edited by Suradit69