Update on American diver missing off Phuket

webfact

Why is it every time a foreigner here gets drunk and does something unfortunate, the world is supposed to bend over backwards to sort them out? I mean the man no ill will, but how old does a person have to be before their own behavior is blamed on some kind of "conspiracy"? Earlier reports said he was drunk and wandered on deck (according to his wife) in the early morning. I think we can assume, while drunk, a fall or slip off board was likely.

I am not sure we can always judge a book by the cover, but if this guy is only half as bright, omtimistic and intelligent lookig as this picture ... then it truly is very sad to have him go missing.

He is young, highly qualified (Dive instructor) and we have every reason to beleive if he hit the water in decent shape .. this story still has a chance for a happy ending.

If Thailand is eager for good press and a positive international image ... guys ... this one fell in your lap.

Get every GD helicopeter and plane you have up there .... get those patrol boats working every hour of sunshine ... and find this guy! Then enjoy the international glory.

How awesome would it be ... let me tell ya' ... that would be so freaking amazing and wonderful ... it would never be forgotten.

Now get off your collective duffs and DO SOMETHING !

"drunk and wandered on deck (according to his wife)" - and why should she be believed????

• 2 months later...

• 4 months later...

i cant believe they never found his body. did he have life insurance policy maybe him and his wife are living in south America high on the hog right now with the insurance cash in

Or maybe an alien spaceship picked him up and he's hangin with Spock ! No,,,,,, it's a big ocean, that speculative post is high.

post-92090-0-61834200-1447989052_thumb.j