wife wants a boob job

cms22

My wife, 33 years old and already gorgeous in my view, really wants a boob job. I'm easy either way if it makes her - and therefore us and our daughter - happy.

Does any TV member have any experiences with this? Any good place to go for this? How much will this cost? Any major concerns I should know about?

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

C

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf had a nose job at Kamol hospital. I think it is one of the most popular plastic surgery places. They even do sex changes there. Lol

BTW. I didn't think there was anything wrong with her nose but once a Thai women decides she needs it there is no changing her mind.

Edited by BKKSnowBird

Another issue could be the social stigma she faces....

But that would depend on the degree / size of the enlargement and whether or not they look natural or just big...

A respectably looking mixed couple in Thailand will be treated with respect - However, a boob job may just tip the scales in that some may assume the lady in question as used her physical attributes in the sex trade...

When judging a book by its cover, as many do, the result may be a slightly more awkward social acceptance, dealings with every day people may become a little more difficult or frustrating as their initial impression may be altered and minor prejudices surface. The difference in the way you as a couple are treated may be subtle, but over time noticeable.

Of course, Op, if you really don't care what others think or how they treat you as a family then the comments above are irrelevant.

Any major surgery carries risk, discuss the pro's and con's with a qualified medical professional in that procedure. NOT some one who thinks he is, on an internet forum /bar stool and who's only experience is viewing/handling the results of said procedure.

OP, when you ask about cost, there are thee major factors:

1. Where will it be done and by who? You can go to Bangkok Hospital Group and face high prices or go to government hospitals with maybe less experiences surgeons or go to the "street clinics" where you probably get the lowest price... but maybe also the lowest quality and in case something f*** up (i.e. heart problems), your wife will NOT be close to a fully equiped ER / ICU...
  2. Sice and qualtiy of the product. The bigger the more the implants will cost. Round implants are cheaper than tear shaped (more natural looking) implants by few 10K Baht. Quality implants (from major manufactures) will last probably longer than cheap implants.
  3. How to operate and where to place them. Implants can be places below the skin or below the muscle of the existing breast. Putting them below the muscle is more expensive (takes more time) and also takes much longer for healing but will look more natural - but will cost more. Operation can be done from below the breast with a visible scar or from under the armpit - which is again a bigger and lengthier surgery with longer recovery time but less visible.

My GF has seen (on her own) 3 different surgeons and receive quotes for 2x300g round shape for under skin from below the breast from 75K (street cinic) to 100K (BPH) and was told that tear shape will add 20-30K to the price and from the armpits another 30K and for under the muscles yet another 10K

Said above - CharlieH is absolutely correct that your wife MUST talk about all pros and cons with a surgeon and you might give her some guidance with questions to ask. Your wife might have friends who have done a similar "job" and might therefore be interested in said surgeons if her GF's are happy with the result, otherwise I would suggest going to various places and get a general feeling about the location first of all. And of course, any doc's recommended on hear should go on the list of people to talk about

Although, I'm the first, there are many members that are dying to ask this question.

Can you please post a picture of the wife, preferably without clothes so we can judge if she needs a boob job?

Maybe a before and after would encourage more responses ya think.

There were a lot of stories in the news in the UK recently regarding poor quality implants, and subsequent leakage from them. (Made in France I think). If your wife insists on having something that is essentially a foreign body put inside her, it would be a good idea to get the best quality ones on the market.

Edited by phetphet

My wife had hers donr last May by one of the top surgeons to the stars and royal family. It cost 150,000 (via armpit method) and done an awesome job.

Regular checkups for 9 months and no further visits. Also now preggers and advised no problems breastfeeding.

I was happy to pay more as we researched it for a year together to limit risk as much as possible and we came across some dodgy practitioners and horror stories I can tell you!

Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok is one of the most popular places for plastic surgery, amongst the Hi-So crowd. You can find it on Google.

I know someone that recently had it done there and, Saleen 340cc under the armpit, behind the muscle was 90K baht all inclusive.

Seems to be quite happy with the results, although I personally prefer natural, even if they are smaller.

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then - try." After about thirty seconds of fondling she began to lose patience and said, "Come on, what day was I born?" "Yesterday." I said......

Edited by bonobo
de-bolded font

Any major surgery carries risk, discuss the pro's and con's with a qualified medical professional in that procedure. NOT some one who thinks he is, on an internet forum /bar stool and who's only experience is viewing/handling the results of said procedure.

Charlie H the lovable character that he is is giving you the best advice. Take it. A bad job could end in divorce.

I have heard this at all times throughtout the 7 seven years I have been living here, from almost all the thai girls.... They want noosejob, skinnjob and boobjob...

They want to be like falang, They want a car a house and a daughter......

Sometime in your life you need to put an hold to all these wishes and not be such a whimp.....

No is a great answer.... Just no, you are just fine as you are, and be determend..

Glegolo

My gf wants them too but she has a great rack already go figure. The reason I am against them is that they have a shelf life of about ten years which means she would have to be cut and have them replaced again and again creating more expense and scarring everytime not to mention the inevitable question of when to stop the cycle and what condition her body would be left with. I'll wait until the technology improves as I still love her sweater meat as is.