What pisses you off the most?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I have an unlighted cigarette in hanging out of my mouth and people cover their noses and screw up their faces. And this happens a lot and has even progressed to people complaining at me that my cigarette smell is strong and irritating. And yet I'm not smoking, may not of for many hours.

It has to be the 'dog lovers' who leave their mutts out in the yard all day for barking practice until they come home 12 hours later and the 'grengjai' neighbor playing his hi fi, actually PA system so loud it rattles the windows and shakes the furniture. Thais in other words!

When I have an unlighted cigarette in hanging out of my mouth and people cover their noses and screw up their faces. And this happens a lot and has even progressed to people complaining at me that my cigarette smell is strong and irritating. And yet I'm not smoking, may not of for many hours.

Might they 'stink' unlight?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ever considered it might be you that smells, as cigarette smoke will linger in your clothes and hair etc. and the more you smoke the stronger the smell.

Just like you can smell it immediately if you enter a hotel room that has been used by a smoker, or a car etc. The smoker or cigarette doesnt need to be there to smell it.

Folks in front of me that can't walk in a straight line.

When servers don't write down my order.

Flight attendants that hand me a customer satisfaction form while I'm in the middle of a film.

It pisses me off knowing that anytime I ask my employees a question, their first instinct is to lie.

Missed calls.

The aftertaste of protein shakes.

When my co-worker refuses to refuel the vehicle or change a flat tire.

My own penmanship.

People I hardly know telling me their [insert family member] is sick and they have no money.

The left lane on Sukhumvit Road.

Animated Avatars.

Buffering.

The guy in Siam Paragon Department store that uses plastic to "scratch" the door panel and then magically remove it with his amazing products. Dude, let's go outside and try this experiment using my key and your boss' car.

Old people that think they are smart because they wear glasses.

Parents that don't control their evil children.

Evil children.

Sticky Tables.

Paying income tax, then paying tax on goods and services.

Litter.

When I can't remember where I put ______________.

It pisses me off when my shoes squeak on a tiled floor.

Carpal tunnel syndrome.

Man, you need to start living!

Folks in front of me that can't walk in a straight line.

When servers don't write down my order.

Flight attendants that hand me a customer satisfaction form while I'm in the middle of a film.

It pisses me off knowing that anytime I ask my employees a question, their first instinct is to lie.

Missed calls.

The aftertaste of protein shakes.

When my co-worker refuses to refuel the vehicle or change a flat tire.

My own penmanship.

People I hardly know telling me their [insert family member] is sick and they have no money.

The left lane on Sukhumvit Road.

Animated Avatars.

Buffering.

The guy in Siam Paragon Department store that uses plastic to "scratch" the door panel and then magically remove it with his amazing products. Dude, let's go outside and try this experiment using my key and your boss' car.

Old people that think they are smart because they wear glasses.

Parents that don't control their evil children.

Evil children.

Sticky Tables.

Paying income tax, then paying tax on goods and services.

Litter.

When I can't remember where I put ______________.

It pisses me off when my shoes squeak on a tiled floor.

Carpal tunnel syndrome.

Man, you need to start living!

I'll go along with that. smileys-applause-160444.gif

Edited by Ron19

Never actually been about a tobacco plant have you?? Or for that matter smelt it other than when it's being burned right? Tobacco smells very nice which may be a shock, open a packet on non flavoured cigarettes and smell the contents. Of course it is quite different when burned it's generally just unpleasant in smell.

Never actually been about a tobacco plant have you?? Or for that matter smelt it other than when it's being burned right? Tobacco smells very nice which may be a shock, open a packet l.
In your opinion , others may think cig's stink unburnt.

People who put sent from my GT Turbo 300 HP Phone.As if anyone gives Rats Ass

Yeah i know, annoys me as well but its auto on every post using the thai visa app and as yet havnt found a way of stopping it other than deleting it on every post. so if anyone knows how to stop it i'de be more than pleased!!

Yeah i know, annoys me as well but its auto on every post using the thai visa app and as yet havnt found a way of stopping it other than deleting it on every post. so if anyone knows how to stop it i'de be more than pleased!!

Ok sussed it ,

Go into 'more'

Then ' settings'

Then ' signature'

And it then gives you a series of choises which include NONE,,,

So hopefully after this post so it'll be blank :P

Ok sussed it ,

Go into 'more'

Then ' settings'

Then ' signature'

And it then gives you a series of choises which include NONE,,,

So hopefully after this post so it'll be blank :P

Hapi days!!!