> Jump to content

Assorted colors sewing thread Where?

sante

I'm looking for sewing thread in a variety of gray shades, preferably

around my neighborhood which is CMU, Maya area or even KSK is okay. In

this heat I'd rather not travel farther if possible. 7-11 has thread

but only in basic colors. Thanks.

Try one of the sois at the Warawot market. There is an area which sells curtains and all sorts of things and I'm sure I saw an assortment of cotton there. If not, the folk at the shops are very helpful; take a sample or two if there's going to be a language problem (as with me)

There is a shop on the corner at Worowat across from the big building that carries every conceivable fabric....they must have matching threads.....there is a store in Hang Dong market to the left of the open stalls that has varieties of thread....there is a crochet millinery store on the street closest to the train station that has a signal about 300 meters off the main street on the park side....

There is a shop on the corner at Worowat across from the big building that carries every conceivable fabric....they must have matching threads.....there is a store in Hang Dong market to the left of the open stalls that has varieties of thread....there is a crochet millinery store on the street closest to the train station that has a signal about 300 meters off the main street on the park side....

The name is Kul shop.

Yes, Kul shop in Warorot and other shops in Warorot that sell thread. Better bring a fabric sample with you because you get there and see the selection you won't believe that there really are fifty shades of gray.

Edited by NancyL

Thanks for the recommendations. I was hoping to find a shop closer to my neighborhood but guess I can try avoiding the heat by traveling to Warorot/Kad Luang early before the temperatures really sizzle. I've been here over three years and still get dazed by the heat. And to think I complained about cold nights in January....

Thanks for the recommendations. I was hoping to find a shop closer to my neighborhood but guess I can try avoiding the heat by traveling to Warorot/Kad Luang early before the temperatures really sizzle. I've been here over three years and still get dazed by the heat. And to think I complained about cold nights in January....

Theres quilting supplies shop/school on Sirimangkalajarn at the Huay Kaew end. Not sure if quilting uses the same threads as normal sewing, but they have lots of colours. Its in the row of shops beside the carpark at PT residence near Roastniyom coffee. Owner/Teacher speaks good english.