I'm determined to see peace and prosperity : PM

Lite Beer

From PM's heart
I'm determined to see peace and prosperity : PM

BANGKOK: -- The first issue of the Prayut government's tabloid newsletter was published yesterday. A total of 60,000 copies of "Government Newsletter for the People" will be distributed across the country.

Its front page runs an article "From PM's Heart", which Prayut wrote. It says although he has to face huge pressure he would like to say from his heart that as soon as he had decided to take over responsibility for the country as prime minister he was determined to see peace and prosperity continue - on the path of virtue and justice.

Prayut said he would like to see love and unity among Thais. "I pledge that I will do my duty the best, with honesty, and the heart of a soldier, who is ready to share sufferings and happiness with all people," he wrote.

Copies of the bulletin were given to the media at Government House yesterday by staff of the PM's office with a request that media representatives help to publish government news, so people know about the performance of the government.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Im-determined-to-see-peace-and-prosperity-PM-30258935.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-04-28

• Like 1

Hahahah see I told you, he doesnt have a clue how to run a country. What in the heck is this suppose to do, seriously? People dont give a farthole about what you feel. They want actions not more of this stupid kind of propaganda. Get to work fixing the country and less time on feel good crap that doesnt do anything

• Like 1

Copies of the bulletin were given to the media at Government House yesterday by staff of the PM's office with a request an offer they couldn't refuse that media representatives help to publish government news, so people know about the performance of the government.

Makes a pleasant change from Pheu Thai's/Shinawatras' doctrine..................

We're determined to line our own pockets and not give a damn about the electorate.

Thaksin! Thaksin! Thaksin! Thaksin! Thaksin! Thaksin!attachicon.gifParrot.jpg

Pieces of Eight, Pieces of Eight, in my untraceable overseas account

• Like 1

The first issue of the Prayut government's tabloid newsletter was published yesterday. A total of 60,000 copies of "Government Newsletter for the People" will be distributed across the country.

So 63 million people have to share 60,000 copies; that 1 copy for ever 1,050 people ... must be hard wearing paper to take that kind of abuse.

What worries me is that the PM is determined to see peace and prosperity ... the question is for whom? Maybe the newsletter is just aimed at their elitist buddies?

Prayut appears to be stuck with nothing tangible to report and so keeps repeating his own rhetoric but who is he trying to convince?

On the path of virtue and justice. And sorry forgot the word democracy and freedom for the citizens of Thailand oh no thats not an important issue its how much more money the military can get for necessary and urgent requirements such as old redundant Chinese aircraft carriers and submarines, more generals and higher pensions for retired military personnel. Prioritise things correctly.

On page two, he continued by saying he hopes people don't get tooth decay, don't fall down big holes and hurt themselves. And he hopes all pet dogs get fed, and grandchildren visit their grandparents at least once per year, and bring a nice little gift.

and do not forget he said not to go to Boomerang Rock Climbing & Adventure Park

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

He certainly has a lot riding on the success of the economy, country and stability. With the failure of any of them is a sign he has failed and will create a united front by previously political foes. The reds have stated as such political observers are watching to see how it develops.

That is what the red shirts are counting on and why the instability brought on by bombings has hit Thailand in the not so distant past.

Lets hope the government news permeates through society so the population can see where the government that they so overwhelmingly support are being productive.

Of course if the government didn't release news updates they would be described as a "non transparent government" and when they do the updates are dismissed as "this is just propaganda". The bitter and twister ethos of no matter what the govt do we have to denounce them however illogical because we desperately want the country to fail so the PTP can look good. Forget the majority casualties in the process.

I say good luck to this and a wonderful initiative that the DEMS actually used when they had a website dedicated to transparency which reflected budgets, projects, progress reports etc. Of course that was very quickly taken down as the next govt did not want to follow suit.

Edited by djjamie