What happened to the car wash in thepprasit.

balo

The car wash located at the gas station. I always used their professional service but they dissapeared before songkran. Now some other people have taken over but no queues anymore , their standards are just not the same.

Drive down Theprasit Soi 17, about 400 meters on your left is a good one.

Not sure about the name, but the car wash on Theprasit Road, at the back of the MP station, and next to the "technology college" is very good......not cheap, but very good. Here is what is looks like from the road:

post-110622-0-77299700-1430302320_thumb.

How much to clean only outside ? Should me 100 thb maximum ?

Actually, I am not sure. I always get the total package, inside and out (200 baht plus). Their prices vary depending on the size of your car and what you want done. And what "should be" never applies in Thailand :)

pleased to read that it was NOT the MP gas station car wash as that has been my favoured one for years. As has been said not cheap for inside /outside but very good. I also buy a discounted book of 12 coupons (price slightly negotiable) which includes 2 under-car-washes. Currently for a CRv it's about B2000 for 10 coupons

They also cleaned my 2 very large Chinese rugs recently and did quite a good job

How much to clean only outside ? Should me 100 thb maximum ?

Why should it be 100 Baht maximum? If you run a properly managed car wash with well trained staff in a central location it's impossible to make a profit by charging that amount of money.

Too often I have been to a car wash and seen staff drops the rag they're cleaning/drying my car with only to pick it up (now full of sand) and continue what they're doing. I don't know about you but I care enough about the condition of the paint to pay another 100-150 Baht for a proper job.

• 2 years later...
On 4/30/2015 at 0:55 AM, MZurf said:

Why should it be 100 Baht maximum? If you run a properly managed car wash with well trained staff in a central location it's impossible to make a profit by charging that amount of money.

Too often I have been to a car wash and seen staff drops the rag they're cleaning/drying my car with only to pick it up (now full of sand) and continue what they're doing. I don't know about you but I care enough about the condition of the paint to pay another 100-150 Baht for a proper job.

properly managed car wash with well trained staff !

Cannot stop laughing...