Online outrage over woman driving while applying make-up

On my way to work the other morning, I watched a woman driver feeding breakfast to two toddlers who were running around in the car. She had the bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other. Presumably, she was steering with her knees. Crazy.

• Like 1

On my way to work the other morning, I watched a woman driver feeding breakfast to two toddlers who were running around in the car. She had the bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other. Presumably, she was steering with her knees. Crazy.

On my way to work the other LATE morning, I saw a woman cooking a chicken fried rice in the front seat of her Mecedes

IMHO this outrage is a good indicator.

it shows the consciousness of which is normal or stupid behavior is growing in Thailand.

I think some time ago everybody here would have found that behavior normal and even gratulate them for the good joke

(which they obviously thought it was - something to be proud of)

On my way to work the other LATE morning, I saw a woman cooking a chicken fried rice in the front seat of her Mecedes

u bluddy liar, anyone driving a Mercedes has a maid to do thattongue.png

• Like 2

I once saw a van driver on the M25 motorway in the UK planing a 3-metre plank of wood whilst driving, with 2 metres of the wooden plank sticking out of the driver's door.

Now that was the weirdest thing I've ever seen, (apart from the 2 Sikhs in my home town of Leicester cycling bicycles whilst carrying a 3-seat sofa; one rider holding one end of the sofa and t'other holding t'other end.

But this has nothing to do with Thailand, sorry :)

• Like 1

u bluddy liar, anyone driving a Mercedes has a maid to do thattongue.png

Yes true must of been the maid

Front camera always flips the image... Thai girls use the front camera so they csn see themselves on the screen and make sure to achieve maximum cuteness overdose

Front camera always flips the image... Thai girls use the front camera so they csn see themselves on the screen and make sure to achieve maximum cuteness overdose

Certainly doesn't on mine and would not make sense for a manufacturer to make it so.

Most Facebook users said the woman was stupid and careless ad her act could endanger other motorists. But all men agreed that she's sexy and wanted to be added to her facebook page.

post-158336-0-01880000-1430555035_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

Most Facebook users said the woman was stupid and careless ad her act could endanger other motorists. But all men agreed that she's sexy and wanted to be added to her facebook page.

Looks like a Dwarfs Convention to me,and those Naff Shoes.!!!.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

They are surely ladyboys biggrin.png

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

Saw one fixing her make up driving at speed on a bike leaning over to see herself in overtaking mirror

Saw one fixing her make up using a wok as a mirror,and at the same time cooking a fried rice dish, cant tell you what dish,as she drove past quite fast

They are surely ladyboys biggrin.png

I agree,but does it matter? no, They all think they look so good, if only they new

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In video can see Bangkok taxi Yellow and green pass them.

It appears to be Left hand drive vehicle ?

Sometimes on websites you see still photos with the words etc backwards, indicating that the photo has somehow been reversed.

I know nothing about videos, is it possible that when a video is played it also show a 'reverse image' so to speak?

Most selfie camera shots are reversed. Often there is a setting to get rid of the mirror image, but not always. Not unusual for the clip to be in a reverse state.

Certainly doesn't on mine and would not make sense for a manufacturer to make it so.

Notice how many Facebook shots have mirrored writing

Notice how many Facebook shots have mirrored writing

Look how many do selfies in front of a mirror. smile.png

• Like 1