Alleged girlfriend-beating Frenchman deported for overstay

Rimmer

He must have had a lot of savings or been wealthy to stay here for 2 years without legally working Perhaps the police should have looked into that before booting him out

French welfare system is pretty good, i believe 1000 euro per month in the first year, then down to 900 per month.

May be some from France can correct the payment figures

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He must have had a lot of savings or been wealthy to stay here for 2 years without legally working Perhaps the police should have looked into that before booting him out

Not necessarily. Thanks to the Internet people can work all over the world. I do. All of my income is derived in the US but I stay in Thailand working and sending all products to my clients online.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not necessarily. Thanks to the Internet people can work all over the world. I do. All of my income is derived in the US but I stay in Thailand working and sending all products to my clients online.

you should be paying tax beca

Note to self: never ever fall in the trap of getting a "love you long time" Thai gf. One wrong move and she could get you deported! Pay as you go and stay in Thailand happy with no hassle.

Note to you: never explain physical abuse away with demeaning, racist remarks.

• Like 2

Bloody Maghrebi Arabs giving the Gallic French a bad name..............yet, again.

you are right, there are many in Pukhet ( called by Thai people " French arabic " ) who have much money ( I don't tell you how they have it ), and I must say we are very sorry for this

I think it's 10, but in his case, it should be lifetime.

There's no 10 year ban, those proposals were never approved, for any amount of overstay you can just turn around and re-enter Thailand (a Thaivisa poster did it with 11 years overstay).

Not that I'm defending this particular individual.

He was deported so he can be excluded from re-entry for life.

Voluntarily handing yourself in for an overstay doesn't include deportation so you're free to re-enter.