Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy's on Walking Street

webfact

Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy’s on Walking Street

tp-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In response to numerous complaints from Tourists and a recent, well-publicized fight involving a Ladyboy and an Irish Ex-pat on Walking Street, Pattaya Tourist Police Officers and Volunteers arrested Ladyboy’s on Walking Street in the early hours of Wednesday.

Police Major Piyapong, the Chief Inspector of Pattaya Tourist Police ordered a sweep of Walking Street in search of Ladyboy’s who are deemed to be the cause of many tourist complaints and tourist-related incidents which occur on the street.

A total of 34 Ladyboy’s were detained and taken to the Pattaya Tourist Police Station. 3 were found to be illegal immigrants and will be transferred to the Immigration Center for deportation, 3 failed urine tests to determine the presence of methamphetamine in their systems and 2 were involved in a recent incident with an Irish Expat who was allegedly assaulted on Walking Street last week.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/190685/pattaya-tourist-police-round-up-ladyboys-on-walking-street/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-06

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIce round up of recent ladyboy crimes in Pattaya jamesjohnstonthird . I knew

there was a lot ,but still amazing to see them all together. So the creature in yellow, attacks

a tourist with in essence intent to kill by driving a high heel spike into his head,

is let out after paying some minor fine and back on walking street looking for

a new victim?? What the bleep is wrong with the justice system here ?? Prayut

is trying to bolster the image of Thailand, and the Pattaya police are basically

letting insane ladyboys go free to attack new tourists...... Hopefully some news

story will come out about how much the creature in yellow paid to get out.

Well, so the quality tourists will have to do without them ....... for an hour or so. A slap on the hand, a B 500 ticket and off we go again.
Alternatively check if all of them did the mandatory two years army service. Sure they find prey there; albeit not quite a the same tariff structure as on hawking street giggle.gif

Ladyboys are part of Thailand's appeal.

Most ladyboys are sweet and kind, but of course there are a minority that are always in the news for the wrong reasons.

It's a concern that police feel a round-up of ladyboys even legal, it's OK to mention the ones that are illegal or fail a drug test but what about the innocent ladyboys who are detained. On the face of it they are being detained just for being ladyboys and being on walking street... that can't be legal and it certainly is not fair.

Most ladyboys are sweet and kind, but of course there are a minority that are always in the news for the wrong reasons.

It's a concern that police feel a round-up of ladyboys even legal, it's OK to mention the ones that are illegal or fail a drug test but what about the innocent ladyboys who are detained. On the face of it they are being detained just for being ladyboys and being on walking street... that can't be legal and it certainly is not fair.

Rather naive don't you think.

The 'sweet and kind' ones have little need to be hanging around on Walking St, or on Beach Rd.

The 'innocent ones' hanging around in those places are in a minority.

They are being detained for soliciting, and as there appears to be a lot of crime against tourists (many violent) where LBs are involved, there is a little profiling going on.

As you say, 99.5% of them give the rest a bad name.

So now they will join the others around beach rd & Soi 10 late at night picking pockets. Problem solved!

They are nothing but trouble as far as I'm concerned. Round them all up and ship them far away somewhere. Maybe make some special area for them and don't allow them to do it anywhere else. Anyone interested in that can go there and leave the rest of us alone.

The ones with regular jobs seem mostly ok. I have no problem with those.

Edited by lapd

"Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy’s on Walking Street"

There it is again, that image of Tourist Police riding wild horses, cracking whips, six-guns a-blazing, chasing ladyboys down Walking Street towards the Police Station corral, tourists madly jumping out the way of the chaos.......................biggrin.png

Well, so the quality tourists will have to do without them ....... for an hour or so. A slap on the hand, a B 500 ticket and off we go again.

Alternatively check if all of them did the mandatory two years army service. Sure they find prey there; albeit not quite a the same tariff structure as on hawking street giggle.gif

The usually reported fine is just 100 Baht, and then they are back on the Beach Road again.

I imagine the law restricts the fine to just 100baht. The next punter will pay the fine, having the extra 100baht removed from his person.

Time for a full overhaul of ALL fines for every offence, with minimum 1000Baht, doubling up for every subsequent similar offence.

The 'sweet and kind' ones have little need to be hanging around on Walking St, or on Beach Rd.

They are being detained for soliciting, and as there appears to be a lot of crime against tourists (many violent) where LBs are involved, there is a little profiling going on.

Yeah, I gotta say that in 20 years of living in Thailand I have never met a sweet nor kind katoey. They start at irritating and go downhill from there

It's true that soliciting is illegal in Thailand, but it's not fair to round up just the Ladyboys as virtually everyone working in walking street is soliciting.

99% of ladyboys in Thailand are invisible, just getting in with their lives working normal job and never getting into any trouble. The ones that make trouble are a tiny percentage, to suggest that 99.5% of them are trouble is very misinformed indeed.

I agree that the Ladyboys working in Walking Street late at night are not representative of Ladyboys in general, but it's still sad that they all get a bad name.

It's not clear from the headline what belonging to a ladyboy was rounded up.

Pattaya Tourist Police round-up Ladyboy’s _________on Walking Street.

You have to insert your own plural noun.

blink.png

Ladyboys are part of ''Thailands'' appeal ????

sorry they never crossed my mind, on my first visit, the ''Appeal'' of ''Thailand'' for me was the Nice Weather, Delicious Food, and the Happy Faces..

''Ladyboys'' never came into it...

What a load of politically correct liberal tree hugging nonsense !!!

Most of these hormone marinated grotesques have severe psychological problems brought on by the hormonal imbalances they suffer and the surgical mutilations they have been subjected to at the hands of backstreet butchers and they have been robbing, scamming, provoking and attacking tourists for years.

Those that frequent walking street are engaged in prostitution, which believe it or not, is illegal in Thailand, and the police have every right to arrest them, remove them from the streets and provide a safe environment for the public.

And as for fairness at the hands of the Thai police or even fairness in life in general, do wake up.

I dont know who exactly a grotesque amphetamine addicted robbing prostitute of indeterminate sexuality is supposed to appeal to, but if it is you then you need help, and quickly.

Edited by MUSTYJACK

the ones in the photo look as rough as a badgers a**e

Granted..... :-) But they are not really working the appeal angle.

They need to look just a bit like a woman to put you off your

guard for a few seconds so they can move in for the pickpocket

move. The best move Pattaya could make is to get every single

one of them off Walking street and Beach road. Create a special

ladyboy street. If you want one, go there. But keep these

away from the rest of us.

I suppose it is just a matter of time before I get into trouble. I have

a standing rule that if a guy grabs my crotch, he is going to get a

punch to the face. Whether it is Thailand , England, or anywhere

else in the world. Amazing Thailand does not matter to me......

Anybody that puts up with that crap while whimpering about how

it is the custom here needs to grow a pair of balls....

Edited by Rimmer

I dont know who exactly a grotesque amphetamine addicted robbing prostitute of indeterminate sexuality is supposed to appeal to, but if it is you then you need help, and quickly.

Yep, categorize millions and millions of people through one photo, and one incredibly bigoted expression of hate-speech.

Next up, MUSTYJACK shares his considered opinions on women, blacks, and muslims. Don't miss it!

Dear oh dear, there are some foolish deluded people on this forum.

I am not categorizing millions and millions of people, I am categorizing the scum trash katoey prostitutes who frequent tourist areas in Thailand with the sole objective of theft, robbery and violence towards tourists and locals alike and for some reason this problem has been mostly ignored by the police.

Edited by MUSTYJACK

Yep, categorize millions and millions of people through one photo, and one incredibly bigoted expression of hate-speech.

Next up, MUSTYJACK shares his considered opinions on women, blacks, and muslims. Don't miss it!

Haha , thanks for the morning laugh. You must have missed the endless photos of

captured ladyboys from the standard police round up on Beach Road, who bear about

as much resemblance to a woman as a fence post.....cheesy.gif Although I have to say

the yellow top one that attacked the farang is an especially rough one... I think even

an Indian on his first day in Pattaya could spot that one from a hundred feet away.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen

the ones in the photo look as rough as a badgers a**e

Granted..... :-) But they are not really working the appeal angle.

They need to look just a bit like a woman to put you off your

guard for a few seconds so they can move in for the pickpocket

move. The best move Pattaya could make is to get every single

one of them off Walking street and Beach road. Create a special

ladyboy street. If you want one, go there. But keep these

away from the rest of us.

I suppose it is just a matter of time before I get into trouble. I have

a standing rule that if a guy grabs my crotch, he is going to get a

punch to the face. Whether it is Thailand , England, or anywhere

else in the world. Amazing Thailand does not matter to me......

Anybody that puts up with that crap while whimpering about how

it is the custom here needs to grow a pair of balls....

Do we have to limit this to men can I give a punch to the face to a woman who grabs my crotch? Is that OK tough guy?

I don't like anyone touching me unless I ask for it, so is it growing a pair of balls to punch a b**ch also................