Activist: No regrets about Texas cartoon contest ended by gunfire

webfact

I read all the philosophizing here on these thread pages and all the excuse making to diminish the actions of the Islamist Radicals (but I repeat myself).. Most of the postings mean nothing ... discuss free speech, talk about freedom of expression - all countered by claims of provocation, racism yada yada yada ... all miss the point of the happening - the impact of the event in Garland Texas...

The significance of the Garland Islamist Attack - the impact - Again Islamic Radicals - Jahidies have WOKEN UP AMERICA. A mini / micro 9-11 event... but a crystal clear one. It is not a theory, it is not a talking point, it is not a prediction, it is not 14 year old history - IT JUST HAPPENED. .NOW Americans Know. If there is any event, meeting, conference ... any grouping of people coming together to talk about an issue - AND if it is one that Radical Islamists do not like - they will come out of the woodwork and try to shoot you or bomb you - stop you and make you an example in some way. The Clock can not be turned back - the video will not be restarted - the rabbit cannot be put back in the hat - to make disappear the violent event and the knowledge of who did it - and Why they did it.

Americans now stands Forewarned and Americans will take action. The American reaction will be to increase even more the bearing of arms, to work harder to have Open Carry laws in each state - already on the rise, to remove licensing as a requirement for Concealed Carry of guns, to make interstate cross recognition of Concealed Carry permits from one state to another. States will begin to take the example of Texas and form State (Guards) Militias to back up the National Guard in each state. The efforts to stop the mega arming of American citizens will be tossed aside and dismissed.

States will form Quick Reaction Forces extracting elements of various law enforcement units into one elite force to be called up and assembled with a phone call.

These two Jihadi Nutcases have done more for the cause of advancing the Freedom of the Second Amendment than all the work of the past ten years combined. And will remove many obstacles to that advancement.

No amount of efforts by the Liberal / Leftist media to restrain or push back this movement will do any good.

People will apply the Duck Test to this Jihadist Act in Texas... it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it swims like a duck ... ITS A DUCK ... No amount of Leftists Media Propaganda will change the Duck into a Lamb.

Thank You Miss Geller...

Edited by JDGRUEN

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming Geller for the over reaction of murderous Muslims is like blaming a rape victim for dressing in a provocative manner, or blaming a mugging victim for leaving their home with money on their person.

Nothing Geller has said or done warrants the attempted violence against her, despite those that are trying to rationalize it and blame her simply for exercising her 1st A rights.

No-one is blaming her for their reaction - it is most definitely unwarranted.

Personally, I'm simply saying she did it deliberately to promote an anti-Islam agenda, not to wave the Stars and Stripes and say how brilliant free speech is.

She hates muslims, period.

She's just a nasty little bigot with a political agenda straight out of the Likud playbook.

The only bigotry and hate is that which is being directed towards Geller.

And there are people that are in fact blaming her for the actions by those that fired shots at the exhibit and some in the Muslim community have gone as far as to say that she deserves to die.

Did you consider the staff writer's at "Charlie Hebdo" to be "nasty little bigots" as well?

Or do you save that rhetoric only for Jews?

No, I considered the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo to be artists practicing their trade.

If she was Christian, I'd say she was doing it out of the Pastor Roy Jones playbook.

Although as I've already posted, when one of the Charlie Hebdo employees dared to take a poke at the Jewish faith, he was sacked.

Free speech indeed.

It seems if it weren't for double-standards, you wouldn't have any standards at all.

So you are saying the staff at Hebdo were "artists" but the artists' at Geller's exhibition were nasty little bigots and Zionists?

I haven't seen the exhibits at Geller's event, but a Google search reveals a history of Hebdo's work and I doubt that anything at Geller's exhibit was nearly as offensive as this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=charlie+hebdo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3cRNVbfGEsq0oQTi74GIBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=721

But I guess the staff at Hebdo gets a pass because they are secular left-wing, while Geller is a Jew, right?

Your hypocrisy is staggering.

I read all the philosophizing here on these thread pages and all the excuse making to diminish the actions of the Islamist Radicals (but I repeat myself).. Most of the postings mean nothing ... discuss free speech, talk about freedom of expression - all countered by claims of provocation, racism yada yada yada ... all miss the point of the happening - the impact of the event in Garland Texas...

The significance of the Garland Islamist Attack - the impact - Again Islamic Radicals - Jahidies have WOKEN UP AMERICA. A mini / micro 9-11 event... but a crystal clear one. It is not a theory, it is not a talking point, it is not a prediction, it is not 14 year old history - IT JUST HAPPENED. .NOW Americans Know. If there is any event, meeting, conference ... any grouping of people coming together to talk about an issue - AND if it is one that Radical Islamists do not like - they will come out of the woodwork and try to shoot you or bomb you - stop you and make you an example in some way. The Clock can not be turned back - the video will not be restarted - the rabbit cannot be put back in the hat - to make disappear the violent event and the knowledge of who did it - and Why they did it.

Americans now stands Forewarned and Americans will take action. The American reaction will be to increase even more the bearing of arms, to work harder to have Open Carry laws in each state - already on the rise, to remove licensing as a requirement for Concealed Carry of guns, to make interstate cross recognition of Concealed Carry permits from one state to another. States will begin to take the example of Texas and form State (Guards) Militias to back up the National Guard in each state. The efforts to stop the mega arming of American citizens will be tossed aside and dismissed.

States will form Quick Reaction Forces extracting elements of various law enforcement units into one elite force to be called up and assembled with a phone call.

These two Jihadi Nutcases have done more for the cause of advancing the Freedom of the Second Amendment than all the work of the past ten years combined. And will remove many obstacles to that advancement.

No amount of efforts by the Liberal / Leftist media to restrain or push back this movement will do any good.

People will apply the Duck Test to this Jihadist Act in Texas... it looks like a duck, it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it swims like a duck ... ITS A DUCK ... No amount of Leftists Media Propaganda will change the Duck into a Lamb.

Thank You Miss Geller...

So you wish to thank the 2 jihadists for doing this? How odd.

its about time the islamic people got over themselves , we dont see the catholic church come out guns blazing everytime theres a cartoon of the pope

I take your point today. Perhaps we might want to steer clear of church history though, too many heretics might want to make embarrassing statements.

So you are saying the staff at Hebdo were "artists" but the artists' at Geller's exhibition were nasty little bigots and Zionists?

I haven't seen the exhibits at Geller's event, but a Google search reveals a history of Hebdo's work and I doubt that anything at Geller's exhibit was nearly as offensive as this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=charlie+hebdo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3cRNVbfGEsq0oQTi74GIBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=721

But I guess the staff at Hebdo gets a pass because they are secular left-wing, while Geller is a Jew, right?

Charlie Hebdo is and always was a satirical magazine.

Pamela Geller is a s$$$-stirring bigot.

I do see a difference.

However let me remind you that Charlie Hebdo sacked a cartoonist for mocking Jews, but not muslims, so there's your hypocrisy right there.

Edited by Chicog

Exactly right and Hebdo published TONS of REALLY nasty anti-Semitic cartoons, so firing one cartoonist - whatever the reason - is no excuse.

Exactly right and Hebdo published TONS of REALLY nasty anti-Semitic cartoons, so firing one cartoonist - whatever the reason - is no excuse.

Where did they publish TONS of REALLY nasty anti-Semitic cartoons?

They sacked one bloke in 2009 and that's all I can see.

charlie-cartoon-antisemit-islamophobe-sp

I dont think Headbo is even remotely in the same league as Geller. Geller thinks Brevik slaughtering kids on a retreat was a good thing.

Why do you resort to blatant lies in so many posts? Please provide some evidence of this fabrication.

Whilst she appears not to have specifically congratulated the killer, certainly appears she did not condemn him when commenting on the mass murder. Geller's methodology has been called out numerous times, yet her supporters line up to make denials on her behalf. Hopefully the Mods will permit the link below as it is yet another confirmation that when challenged Geller does remove content from her posts, then refutes the foundation for any criticism.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/08/01/284011/pam-geller-race-mixing-breivik-right/

Perhaps the best comment concerning Geller in her attempt to link to the Charlie Hebdo magazine is by the editor in chief.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-editor-seeks-to-distance-newspaper-from-anti-islam-causes.html?_r=0

You must not be looking very hard. rolleyes.gif

https://www.google.co.th/search?client=opera&q=charlie+hendo+anti-jewish+carttons&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&gws_rd=ssl&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=G_VNVYqGEtGRuATTpoGIBQ&ved=0CBUQsAQ&tbm=isch

Edited by Ulysses G.

Thank You Miss Geller...

I never used the words Thank You... you made that up - you said it.

I am just pointing out the fallout of what the two Neanderthal Jihadies did ... unintended consequences. Poke the Lion with a stick and here comes the entire Pride. With American Social Internet being what it is ... I would wager that near 85% of adult Americans are aware of the attack and what Miss Geller was doing and what the Jihadis did. There will be a big discussion of this event by the millions and millions of Facebook, Twitter,members and a score of others. There will be a bit of debate but bottom line ... the reaction in the coming weeks and months will be much as I describe. A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase. Neighborhood protection groups will be formed ,,, if not now - certainly at the next Jihadi shooting or bombing. Volunteers who are licensed Conceal Carry (guns) will be ask to attend community events ... 4th. of July and that sort of thing. ...

In short Americans will seek to protect themselves - not curtail themselves They see what happened to Miss Geller who was holding a private attendance meeting - bothering no one. Americans will not care to be drawn into the fog of nuance put forth by the apologist - cowering news media. They will act much as Miss Geller did... 'I am going to do what I am free to do' will be heard a lot... Bring it on...

America's hero is that one GPD cop who saw the car - the two gunmen... pulled his Glock .45 SemiAuto pistol and fired as he steadily walked directly at them firing 15-16 rounds and took the terrorists down in far less than a minute before they could do much damage with their AK-47s.. That cop will be the guest of honor at the next Forth Worth Rodeo - if he is not too modest to go. There will be a standing ovation for him regardless.

Blaming Geller for the over reaction of murderous Muslims is like blaming a rape victim for dressing in a provocative manner, or blaming a mugging victim for leaving their home with money on their person.

Nothing Geller has said or done warrants the attempted violence against her, despite those that are trying to rationalize it and blame her simply for exercising her 1st A rights.

No-one is blaming her for their reaction - it is most definitely unwarranted.

Personally, I'm simply saying she did it deliberately to promote an anti-Islam agenda, not to wave the Stars and Stripes and say how brilliant free speech is.

She hates muslims, period.

She's just a nasty little bigot with a political agenda straight out of the Likud playbook.

The only bigotry and hate is that which is being directed towards Geller.

And there are people that are in fact blaming her for the actions by those that fired shots at the exhibit and some in the Muslim community have gone as far as to say that she deserves to die.

Did you consider the staff writer's at "Charlie Hebdo" to be "nasty little bigots" as well?

Or do you save that rhetoric only for Jews?

A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase. Neighborhood protection groups will be formed ,,, if not now - certainly at the next Jihadi shooting or bombing. Volunteers who are licensed Conceal Carry (guns) will be ask to attend community events

"A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase."

It already is and has been dramatically.

"Neighborhood protection groups will be formed..."

They already are. Guess what? Obama is known as the best gun salesman the US has ever had. Seriously. The sale of guns and ammo has skyrocket since 2007 and hasn't let up. Many Americans aren't going to wait for their government to protect them because they know that it won't in this matter. I'm not predicting any illegal activity but it is entirely lawful for an American to use deadly force to protect himself and his residence, or even to protect a complete stranger from danger.

Edited by NeverSure

You must not be looking very hard. rolleyes.gif

https://www.google.co.th/search?client=opera&q=charlie+hendo+anti-jewish+carttons&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&gws_rd=ssl&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=G_VNVYqGEtGRuATTpoGIBQ&ved=0CBUQsAQ&tbm=isch

Nope, I don't see "TONS of REALLY nasty anti-Semitic cartoons" from Charlie Hebdo.

I think you might be confusing it with the "Shoah Hebdo" parody, which I agree is nasty and unfunny (and is generally banned).

Edited by Chicog

I do see a difference.

However let me remind you that Charlie Hebdo sacked a cartoonist for mocking Jews, but not muslims, so there's your hypocrisy right there.

Guess what? The Islamofascists don't care if it's Satire or not. And it seems that if a Jew engages in Satire, it's bigotry in your (closed) eyes and mind.

Sadly, you can't see your hypocrisy and your double-standards along with your apparent anti-Semitic stance. Regardless if it's Satire or not, they still committed mass murder, so your argument that Geller "provoked" them doesn't pass the logic test.

The Satire you defend ended up with Islamofascists murdering 12 people. Sadly, people like yourself and some in the media are attacking Geller based on your own biases.

Your "Satire" defense is just flat-out asinine. And your repeating that Hebdo fired a cartoonist for mocking Jews is a red-herring that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

“The bottom line here is that some in this country have been so busy trying to figure out how to avoid causing any religion any offense they have forgotten what is offensive to Americans: those who would trample on our core ideals."

“In America we stand for liberty and freedom to offend, to provoke, to persuade and to defy.”

-Megyn Kelly, host of the top-rated cable news show, "The Kelly Factor"

I do see a difference.

Guess what? The Islamofascists don't care if it's Satire or not. And it seems that if a Jew engages in Satire, it's bigotry in your (closed) eyes and mind.

Sadly, you can't see your hypocrisy and your double-standards along with your apparent anti-Semitic stance. Regardless if it's Satire or not, they still committed mass murder, so your argument that Geller "provoked" them doesn't pass the logic test.

The Satire you defend ended up with Islamofascists murdering 12 people. Sadly, people like yourself and some in the media are attacking Geller based on your own biases.

Your "Satire" defense is just flat-out asinine. And your repeating that Hebdo fired a cartoonist for mocking Jews is a red-herring that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

“The bottom line here is that some in this country have been so busy trying to figure out how to avoid causing any religion any offense they have forgotten what is offensive to Americans: those who would trample on our core ideals."

“In America we stand for liberty and freedom to offend, to provoke, to persuade and to defy.”

Oh dear God, you honestly think you can win an argument quoting Megyn Kelly?

Maybe it is absolutely pointless trying to explain for the umpteenth time that I do not accept that muslims should respond to provocation with violence.

Maybe you should watch Bill O'Reilly. He called Geller's actions "STUPID".

As for Charlie Hebdo, yes they took risks but that was the nature of their business, to try and defuse anger with humour. But note that they stopped poking fun at Jews when the Antisemitism card got played. That is not a "red herring". It is the hypocrisy here, hypocrisy of which you're rather irrationally accusing me. I don't think people should poke fun at Jews just because they hate them either.

Geller is all about anger, and stoking up lots of it.

I am attacking Geller based on this premise. There is too much evidence of her hatred for muslims and support for those that hate them to defend her, except in the minds of the brainwashed.

Nope, I don't see "TONS of REALLY nasty anti-Semitic cartoons" from Charlie Hebdo.

That must because you agree with them. It should not surprise me after reading so many of your posts. You constantly deny obvious anti-Semitism when presented with it.

Or maybe it's because in your eagerness to try and make a point you assumed Shoah Hebdo had something to do with Charlie Hebdo.

Don't start with the petty personal attacks just because you screwed up. Also read what I said. You can do better than shallow snipes.

"I think you might be confusing it with the "Shoah Hebdo" parody, which I agree is nasty and unfunny (and is generally banned)".
Edited by Chicog

I dont think Headbo is even remotely in the same league as Geller. Geller thinks Brevik slaughtering kids on a retreat was a good thing.

Why do you resort to blatant lies in so many posts? Please provide some evidence of this fabrication.

Whilst she appears not to have specifically congratulated the killer, certainly appears she did not condemn him when commenting on the mass murder. Geller's methodology has been called out numerous times, yet her supporters line up to make denials on her behalf. Hopefully the Mods will permit the link below as it is yet another confirmation that when challenged Geller does remove content from her posts, then refutes the foundation for any criticism.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/08/01/284011/pam-geller-race-mixing-breivik-right/

Perhaps the best comment concerning Geller in her attempt to link to the Charlie Hebdo magazine is by the editor in chief.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-editor-seeks-to-distance-newspaper-from-anti-islam-causes.html?_r=0

The link appears to present a narrative which if true is indefensible. I, as a supporter of Geller, find it hard to believe that this 'story' actually has legs. I would have preferred to read the original text to which the link refers rather than the author's story interspersed with non contextual quotes from Geller. If true, utterly destructive to both her reputation and supporters such as me. So, I take your point, note it, and file it in my brain to be wary. But since their is a total absence of other related historical Geller events I suggest there are no legs here. Sure, it looks like a nasty story. You are correct. Yet there is a certain qualia that is absent in a person who could condone such an atrocity; Geller's written and spoken words could fill volumes and while we might find her repugnant she does not evidence a social pathology that would be neutral or supportive of murder. How does one recognize the threat that this monster recognized, see the legitimacy in his fears and concerns about the future, and still adamantly protest the murder of innocents? It is a minefield for any public figure such as Geller to comment on. It is ripe with opportunity for discredit and association.

That must because you agree with them. It should not surprise me after reading so many of your posts. You constantly deny obvious anti-Semitism when presented with it.

Or maybe it's because in your eagerness to try and make a point you assumed Shoah Hebdo had something to do with Charlie Hebdo.

Nope. Charlie Hebdo and I have mentioned that you deny obvious anti-Semitism numerous times before.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/01/some-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-that-are.html#.VU4gd-VJ3fL

Nope. Charlie Hebdo and I have mentioned that you deny obvious anti-Semitism numerous times before.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/01/some-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-that-are.html#.VU4gd-VJ3fL

Anti-semitism? What are you talking about? So you consider Charlie Hebdo to be worse than Pamela Gellers event? Are they not defenders of free speech? As you say Pamela Geller is. Hypocracy.

I do see a difference.

“In America we stand for liberty and freedom to offend, to provoke, to persuade and to defy.” Megyn Kelly
There's no better way to word that. It's the truth and it was at the core of the cartoon competition. Anyone who would kill something over it is an animal. Anyone who would move into America and try to deny the traditional Americans that culture is an animal.
As expats like to say: " If you don't like it, go somewhere else and don't let the door..."

Let's assume for the sake of argument that these actually are from Charlie Hebdo based on the say so of someone with a pro-Israel viewpoint, and not just one or two cartoons mocked up with a few "spares" (something the muslims did with the original Mohammed cartoons before circulating them).

Apart from the bottom right one of which I really don't know the context ("French Jewish homosexuals rule the world"?), the rest are mostly political comment.

"You still recognise Palestine?"

"More than 1,000 houses in Jerusalem"

"Hamas are holding the population hostage!"

"Salutes the Jews!" (Not sure what Ca gaze means literally) I don't get this one, or the context, but I would suggest it is comparing Israeli treatment of Palestinians with Hitler's treatment of the Jews.

"Israel wants to wipe out Hamas"

"Take pity! I'm not a defenceless schoolboy!"

"So? Is it cool to have a country?"

The ones I can read are acceptable political criticism unless you blindly defend everything Israel does.

There are a couple I can't read, but they all appear to be along the same thing - attacking Israel's policy against Palestine. That is a justifiable target. The ones from Shoah Hebdo are the ones you are right to criticise, they are just racist in nature.

Apart from that last one. I have no idea! blink.png

It should be noted that most police in the USA support the Second Amendment - the right of citizens to keep and bear arms. They are the ones who have to enforce laws and they know who is and who isn't a danger.

They also know that laws bind only the law abiding. They want the good guys to have guns. There are 485 sheriffs in the US who have actually gone on record with the CSPOA supporting 2A, and more joining regularly.

LINK

A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase. Neighborhood protection groups will be formed ,,, if not now - certainly at the next Jihadi shooting or bombing. Volunteers who are licensed Conceal Carry (guns) will be ask to attend community events

"A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase."

They already are. Guess what? Obama is known as the best gun salesman the US has ever had. Seriously. The sale of guns and ammo has skyrocket since 2007 and hasn't let up. Many Americans aren't going to wait for their government to protect them because they know that it won't in this matter. I'm not predicting any illegal activity but it is entirely lawful for an American to use deadly force to protect himself and his residence, or even to protect a complete stranger from danger.

I have been following the back-story that JDGreen presents and I think it is pretty clear, he is correct, and its background for the OP. There are reasons Americans link Obama to so much of what makes America ill, either passively or in the case of opinions like mine, actively. It is no mistake the borders are so porous you could drive an army across them. It is no accident that Obama has made it a mission of his presidency to have a national police force with the same and/or equal power of the US military. How on earth could you possibly convince Americans to nationalize the police force? Well, incrementally you could set up infrastructure, grant military hardware conditionally, or otherwise sue states and strong arm compliance; or you could do as Obama's friend and adviser has noted that "you never want a serious crisis go to waste."

With an administration so doggedly committed to gun control it is shocking their lack or comment or outrage at the historical run on guns and ammo that is unprecedented. This indifference, from an executive who is wholly committed to a National Police force and gun confiscation can only inform the issue that confrontation looms. These gun purchase numbers reflect just the National Instant checks, not personal sales and most long guns- just pistols, primarily. The numbers are stunning.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/05/fbi-us-gun-control-record-number-buying

The fact that the US southern borders are being intentionally unprotected informs any rational person they are on their own, finally. Indeed, increasingly police departments in the US are advising citizens to get armed because the police can no longer protect them. Its now obvious that IS or related actions are both defensible at the borders, and not being defended at the borders. These acts will continue. These acts will, as the daily steam of other bloodshed numbing data, zombie-like lead us into the very changes sought to address these new and emerging threats to the homeland. This entire multifaceted debacle of immigrants, IS, the homeland, National Police, and gun control is about as managed as could be possible. Jeez, even the State of Texas finds the federal government dubious-

Say what you like about him or her, TX or NV, Jade Helm or left or right wing, it doesn't matter any longer; the American response to the wholesale destruction of their country is now a chorus.

I will hardly argue the merits of the Jade Helm referenced exercise only to say that this is the background in which Geller's event and JDGREEN's post take place. This is the context in which Americans, and in particular local Americans to this area, realize they are on their own. Since the scope of habeus corpus and executive powers under NDAA are designed to include terrorist groups, those giving support and aid to such groups, and veterans and conservatives and gun rights advocates increasingly being labeled as terrorists, Americans should be very alarmed at the consequences of the Texas cartoon event. This will be an Alamo of sorts, but if one recalls, it did not turn out well for the defenders.

https://gunowners.org/media10242014.htm

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-terror-report-militia-sovereign-citizens-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorists/

Puhhleassse. I used to read some of your posts until you used to take up a whole page with your ncessant links. You would get better responses if you really just said what you think. Many of us here are not interested in reading everything you link to because Im sure they all link to what you say. Whether wrong or not. It does not add to how smart you think you are.

Perhaps you and Publicas can have your own thread for longest post and links competition.

For the rest of us, we prefer short and sweet.

Thank You Miss Geller...

I never used the words Thank You... you made that up - you said it.

I am just pointing out the fallout of what the two Neanderthal Jihadies did ... unintended consequences. Poke the Lion with a stick and here comes the entire Pride. With American Social Internet being what it is ... I would wager that near 85% of adult Americans are aware of the attack and what Miss Geller was doing and what the Jihadis did. There will be a big discussion of this event by the millions and millions of Facebook, Twitter,members and a score of others. There will be a bit of debate but bottom line ... the reaction in the coming weeks and months will be much as I describe. A hundred million adult Americans are currently armed to the teeth - now that number will increase. Neighborhood protection groups will be formed ,,, if not now - certainly at the next Jihadi shooting or bombing. Volunteers who are licensed Conceal Carry (guns) will be ask to attend community events ... 4th. of July and that sort of thing. ...

In short Americans will seek to protect themselves - not curtail themselves They see what happened to Miss Geller who was holding a private attendance meeting - bothering no one. Americans will not care to be drawn into the fog of nuance put forth by the apologist - cowering news media. They will act much as Miss Geller did... 'I am going to do what I am free to do' will be heard a lot... Bring it on...

America's hero is that one GPD cop who saw the car - the two gunmen... pulled his Glock .45 SemiAuto pistol and fired as he steadily walked directly at them firing 15-16 rounds and took the terrorists down in far less than a minute before they could do much damage with their AK-47s.. That cop will be the guest of honor at the next Forth Worth Rodeo - if he is not too modest to go. There will be a standing ovation for him regardless.

Ypu used the words 'thank you' in the last sentence.

You also alluded to the gunmen have done a good thing.

The US citizens can arm up as much as they like, Darwinism, the moron element that follows your thoughts will eliminate themselves. All in the name of free speech of course.

I have been following the back-story that JDGreen presents and I think it is pretty clear, he is correct, and its background for the OP. There are reasons Americans link Obama to so much of what makes America ill, either passively or in the case of opinions like mine, actively. It is no mistake the borders are so porous you could drive an army across them. It is no accident that Obama has made it a mission of his presidency to have a national police force with the same and/or equal power of the US military. How on earth could you possibly convince Americans to nationalize the police force? Well, incrementally you could set up infrastructure, grant military hardware conditionally, or otherwise sue states and strong arm compliance; or you could do as Obama's friend and adviser has noted that "you never want a serious crisis go to waste."

With an administration so doggedly committed to gun control it is shocking their lack or comment or outrage at the historical run on guns and ammo that is unprecedented. This indifference, from an executive who is wholly committed to a National Police force and gun confiscation can only inform the issue that confrontation looms. These gun purchase numbers reflect just the National Instant checks, not personal sales and most long guns- just pistols, primarily. The numbers are stunning.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/05/fbi-us-gun-control-record-number-buying

The fact that the US southern borders are being intentionally unprotected informs any rational person they are on their own, finally. Indeed, increasingly police departments in the US are advising citizens to get armed because the police can no longer protect them. Its now obvious that IS or related actions are both defensible at the borders, and not being defended at the borders. These acts will continue. These acts will, as the daily steam of other bloodshed numbing data, zombie-like lead us into the very changes sought to address these new and emerging threats to the homeland. This entire multifaceted debacle of immigrants, IS, the homeland, National Police, and gun control is about as managed as could be possible. Jeez, even the State of Texas finds the federal government dubious-

Say what you like about him or her, TX or NV, Jade Helm or left or right wing, it doesn't matter any longer; the American response to the wholesale destruction of their country is now a chorus.

I will hardly argue the merits of the Jade Helm referenced exercise only to say that this is the background in which Geller's event and JDGREEN's post take place. This is the context in which Americans, and in particular local Americans to this area, realize they are on their own. Since the scope of habeus corpus and executive powers under NDAA are designed to include terrorist groups, those giving support and aid to such groups, and veterans and conservatives and gun rights advocates increasingly being labeled as terrorists, Americans should be very alarmed at the consequences of the Texas cartoon event. This will be an Alamo of sorts, but if one recalls, it did not turn out well for the defenders.

https://gunowners.org/media10242014.htm

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-terror-report-militia-sovereign-citizens-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorists/

Puhhleassse. I used to read some of your posts until you used to take up a whole page with your ncessant links. You would get better responses if you really just said what you think. Many of us here are not interested in reading everything you link to because Im sure they all link to what you say. Whether wrong or not. It does not add to how smart you think you are.

Perhaps you and Publicas can have your own thread for longest post and links competition.

For the rest of us, we prefer short and sweet.

+1

The US citizens can arm up as much as they like, Darwinism, the moron element that follows your thoughts will eliminate themselves. All in the name of free speech of course.

You are so badly mistaken. Apparently there's no way you can understand what the largest army by far the world has ever known can do on its own soil. Even the US military with all of its firepower can't defeat a guerrilla army on its own soil as proven by Vietnam, N. Korea, several countries in the Middle East and so on. Those were tiny militarys compared to the armed US citizens.

You don't understand the resolve of the people to not let themselves be controlled by these people who have been committing horrors.

I'm in America today - in mainstream America. Everyone I talk to yesterday and today wants to first talk about this. A neighbor knocked on my door today and wanted to know if I had any extra ammunition I could sell. I didn't have any of his caliber but I knew who did.

Gun and ammunition sales are through the roof. There is no ammunition on the shelves in stores. It's gone. It's outright hoarding. I could get 3X the retail price for my ammunition today if I just put an ad on the internet. Its not for sale except to a friend or neighbor. A big profit isn't enticing.

None of us is going to go out and look for trouble but it wouldn't be a very good idea for someone to bring it.

You simply don't understand Americans.