EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Liverpool turn down 25 mil for sterling!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33104367

sterling 4 me maybe 4 th /5 th best player in the prem going on 21 the biggest clubs in the world are sniffing wants champions league and

liverpool cant deliver and Aldridge the pric , feels sori for himcheesy.gif surely he should be feeling sori for liverpool clap2.gif

and i'de say give it a week or so and i still say real madrid are gonna stick their nose in

what's sterling's money 30 mil ? maybe 35, bearing in mind he stays another 6 mnths and it's gonna go down?

Top 4/5 players in the league!! You kidding right? he's nowhere near that mark..........yet. Theres also no evidence to suggest the biggest clubs in the world are interested just yet. RM, Barca, Bayern, Juve, none have asked to sit down and talk, no bids mere comments in the madia like Benitez thinks he's a good young player. He's not good enough to play in any of those starting line ups and i doubt he wants to spend the next two seasons warming the bench or wallowing in the reserves. He's still one for the future, all to prove, very much like our own Harry Kane.

Regardless of that, City have thrown in a taster and in time the transfer will happen. Good signing regardless of the fee.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyones underestimating him imo he is good enuf to start in the top teams certainly c him as an improvement On isco and martinez for example at

madrid and note the ' i think ' carmine '

. Ok top 4 /5 in the prem atm might be pushing it, but imo he's not far behind that group but comparing him to kane thats just ridiculous with sterling he's been performing at that level for 3 ish seasons, hense @ 17 the early elevation to starter for liverpool early promo to full international squad and debut with kane at 21 so far he's had one good

season.

And as for the.'biggest clubs' v unfortunatly but going on the past ? seasons man city along with psg and to a lesser be it. somewhat longer extent the chavs , given their 'windfall cash' have, atm to be considered up amongst the biggest clubs.

But as you say good signing I wonder how much he'll go for? I guess , 35 maybe.or will the.scoucers hold their ' bottle 'and get 50? now the biddings started we'll see but aka bale its very rarely confirmed the true landscape of who actually bids and whats bid until well after the event.

rijit

I think everyones underestimating him imo he is good enuf to start in the top teams certainly c him as an improvement On isco and martinez for example at

madrid and note the ' i think ' carmine '

. Ok top 4 /5 in the prem atm might be pushing it, but imo he's not far behind that group but comparing him to kane thats just ridiculous with sterling he's been performing at that level for 3 ish seasons, hense @ 17 the early elevation to starter for liverpool early promo to full international squad and debut with kane at 21 so far he's had one good

season.

And as for the.'biggest clubs' v unfortunatly but going on the past ? seasons man city along with psg and to a lesser be it. somewhat longer extent the chavs , given their 'windfall cash' have, atm to be considered up amongst the biggest clubs.

But as you say good signing I wonder how much he'll go for? I guess , 35 maybe.or will the.scoucers hold their ' bottle 'and get 50? now the biddings started we'll see but aka bale its very rarely confirmed the true landscape of who actually bids and whats bid until well after the event.

rijit

The only comparison i've drawn with him and Kane is that they are both still relatively unproven. One has more games under the belt than the other is the only difference. However, just to reiterate, Sterlings getting nowhere near the starting line ups at the big four in europe baring a very nasty injury list. Thats why the likes of Isco doesn't start btw. Sterlings just not ready for the european elite. He might be one day and time will tell.

Unproven? really One seasons unproven 3 seasons hardly unproven. I didnt say isco started but like martinez who all on here reckoned would be a defo starter he's there or there abouts, and imo sterling would step infront of them but we'll see

rijit

Unproven? really One seasons unproven 3 seasons hardly unproven. I didnt say isco started but like martinez who all on here reckoned would be a defo starter he's there or there abouts, and imo sterling would step infront of them but we'll see

rijit

No, Rij, totally unproven at the elite level i was talking about. Its also a huge step up to the top echelons of the CL teams. Will he be "found out" by the most savvy defenders, is he physically strong enough? All yet to be ascertained. So no, i stick by what i say, in terms of the cost of transfer you are suggesting and to such teams, he's way too unproven

Sterling doesn't yet have the ability to take a side apart the way Bale did for us....or score important goals when a game needs a ray of brilliance.

He needs to prove himself in the CL really so I can see why a move to Citeh would be more attractive than drifting into a Spanish reserve team.

Maybe he will prove to be that good....we'll just have to wait and see.

Latest reports suggest that United have sealed deal for another attacking midfielder in the form of Brazilian star Roberto Firmino.

United have been linked with the Samba star for quite some time. However, the latest news suggest that Firmino has finally agreed deal to sign for United. Brazilian ESPN journalist Jose Elias is the source who has claimed that Firmino is due to have medical at Man United.

Sportsmail understands that Arsene Wenger is growing increasingly confident of concluding a deal to sign the Czech Republic shot-stopper from Chelsea this summer.

Arsenal have already made a formal enquiry to Chelsea about a move for Cech, but talks will accelerate next week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3122008/Arsenal-closing-Chelsea-goalkeeper-Petr-Cech-Arsene-Wenger-confident-sealing-11million-deal-week.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Gonzalo Higuain is 90% certain to join Arsenal, according to Jose Alberti.

"I’m 90% sure he will go to Arsenal," he said.

"The contract could be a minimum of £3.6million-a-year.

"It’s not possible that he will remain at Napoli this year after they missed out on the Champions League.

9285571-583844.jpg

"It’s not possible that he will remain at Napoli this year after they missed out on the Champions League.

9285571-583844.jpg

He might be better than Sanogo, but I don't rate him.

9285571-583844.jpg

I think your exact words were; "that old carthorse" biggrin.png

9285571-583844.jpg

I think your exact words were; "that old carthorse" biggrin.png

As opposed to the young one.

thumbsup.gif

DEAL DONE! Chelsea SIGN Manchester United flop and Liverpool target Radamel Falcao

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/448080/Chelsea-sign-Falcao

Startling news. Mou must see something in Falcao few others see. Falcao was nearly invisible in Colombia's surprise loss to Venezuela yesterday, and there is talk he'll be used as a substitute in the next match. Maybe a cheap gamble by Mou ?

DEAL DONE! Chelsea SIGN Manchester United flop and Liverpool target Radamel Falcao

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/448080/Chelsea-sign-Falcao

Startling news. Mou must see something in Falcao few others see. Falcao was nearly invisible in Colombia's surprise loss to Venezuela yesterday, and there is talk he'll be used as a substitute in the next match. Maybe a cheap gamble by Mou ?

Not so sure on the cheap bit !! , but murry needs a no 3 striker thats gonna push costa and.remy I like bamford but he aint quite ready for that yet.

rijit

hang on to your horses, its not a done deal, the daily star sh#t put up by our resident EPL T/F columnist uptheos says #according to reports #

the same reports has been hanging around for a couple weeks and our uptheos strike rate on this thread is bad as falcao,s form at m/ucheesy.gif

my very close sources at the bridge,say whilst c/sea and falcao have verbally agreed on the wages etc etc ,BUT monaco are haggling on a youth players in exchange for falcao etc etc

my experience tell mes its never completed until the ink drys on the contact paper, THIS HAS NOT HAPPEN

remember the robinho case of around 6 yrs ago, and recently the willian deal, perfect examples

hang on to your horses, its not a done deal, the daily star sh#t put up by our resident EPL T/F columnist uptheos says #according to reports #

the same reports has been hanging around for a couple weeks and our uptheos strike rate on this thread is bad as falcao,s form at m/ucheesy.gif

my very close sources at the bridge,say whilst c/sea and falcao have verbally agreed on the wages etc etc ,BUT monaco are haggling on a youth players in exchange for falcao etc etc

my experience tell mes its never completed until the ink drys on the contact paper, THIS HAS NOT HAPPEN

remember the robinho case of around 6 yrs ago, and recently the willian deal, perfect examples

Your "very close sources at the bridge" read the Telegraph do they? #ITKwannabee cheesy.gif

'Monaco want Chelsea to loan them midfielders Mario Pasalic, 20 and Charly Musonda, 18, as part of a deal that will see their 29-year-old Colombia striker Radamel Falcao move on loan to Stamford Bridge.' (Telegraph)

Your "very close sources at the bridge" read the Telegraph do they? #ITKwannabee cheesy.gif

'Monaco want Chelsea to loan them midfielders Mario Pasalic, 20 and Charly Musonda, 18, as part of a deal that will see their 29-year-old Colombia striker Radamel Falcao move on loan to Stamford Bridge.' (Telegraph)

my brother in law (season ticket holder)emailed me last nite(thai time) ,but drongos like you are just boring old farts who have have nuffing to do, but to cherry pick posts

on the slightest of whims, with fluffing idiot replys,but par for the course from loserpool fans in these modern days of the EPL ,where the sh#t just rolls on,day after day,do hope it continues

but at least the telegraph article was a far better report, then the daily star sh#t, ...uptheos change your papersthumbsup.gif

and perhaps my brother in law, reads the tele, will ask him in due course

nice to see the forum drunk 24/7 give you a alchol kiss

and he still reading my posts, god luv him,

my brother in law (season ticket holder)emailed me last nite(thai time) ,but drongos like you are just boring old farts who have have nuffing to do, but to cherry pick posts

on the slightest of whims, with fluffing idiot replys,but par for the course from loserpool fans in these modern days of the EPL ,where the sh#t just rolls on,day after day,do hope it continues

but at least the telegraph article was a far better report, then the daily star sh#t, ...uptheos change your papersthumbsup.gif

your posts really are monumentally dull you know lad.

but then your use of "loserpool" does perhaps reveal you to only be 12 years old, so that may explain it.

Forgot to wave to your adoring public. :P

Looks like pishflaps PR machine is coming to a halt even before the new season kicks off.

Forgot to wave to your adoring public. tongue.png

Looks like pishflaps PR machine is coming to a halt even before the new season kicks off.

You still reading this manure?

Lol Chicog he posted a couple of decent rants... But its gone downhill again this week....I smell a suspension when the red mist arrives.

Red mist?

Jesus it couldn't be more soporific.

Couldn't be put better....I tend to use Sevoflurane on kiddies like him though. :D

Archived