EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Arsenal never spoke to him and were never interested. They might have got a fax from his agent and it would have been lobbed in the bin.

Newspaper bolleaux.

.He's too old for your princess to abuse really.

You're going to have to explain that one.

crying.gif

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal never spoke to him and were never interested. They might have got a fax from his agent and it would have been lobbed in the bin.

Newspaper bolleaux.

crying.gif

The old 'Wenger is a perv' line mate, cum on. [emoji33][emoji23]

redrus

Newspaper bolleaux.

crying.gif

The old 'Wenger is a perv' line mate, cum on. [emoji33][emoji23]

redrus

Oh dear. Shall I start telling Auschwitz jokes then?

rolleyes.gif

Newspaper bolleaux.

And he dont smoke biggrin.png

i can see sterling fitting in well at man utd, he'd suit v g s play wai2.gif

I was just about to say liverpool would never sell to United but with their current owners..........

Nah, its City for lots and lots or Anfield he stays with loads of apologies and badge kissing.

wind up aside, Somehow i just cant see him at city. if he's got anything about him and if its on the table he'll go to real madrid baring their front 3 IMO he's a step up on isco and co and they will love him there.

wind up aside, Somehow i just cant see him at city. if he's got anything about him and if its on the table he'll go to real madrid baring their front 3 IMO he's a step up on isco and co and they will love him there.

Sterling as yet only has the potential to be good enough for Real Madrid. They don't need him either.

Jaysus they're still at it.

..... Ramsey refused to comment on speculation about a move to Spain ahead of Wales' Euro 2016 qualifier with Belgium next week.

Headline:

"Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey refuses to rule out move to Barcelona"

I am therefore refusing to rule out me moving to Real Madrid.

thumbsup.gif

Liverpool are reportedly poised to sign goalkeeper Adam Bogdan from Bolton Wanderers to make it their second signing of the summer.

According to the Telegraph, the Hungarian international has refused a contract with the Lancashire club and will join Liverpool on a free transfer at the end of this month.

Brendan Rodgers is keen to sign a goalkeeper this summer after releasing Brad Jones following the expiry of his contract.

..... Ramsey refused to comment on speculation about a move to Spain ahead of Wales' Euro 2016 qualifier with Belgium next week.

Headline:

thumbsup.gif

Aaron Ramsey: Sounds like he's not going anywhere.

Arsenal don't need summer signings to compete with Chelsea for the Premier League title next season

Aaron Ramsey believes Arsenal are ready to build on FA Cup glory and challenge Chelsea for the Premier League title next season, even if they do not invest in summer reinforcements.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-06-06/aaron-ramsey-arsenal-dont-need-summer-signings-to-compete-with-chelsea-for-the-premier-league-title-next-season/?

Headline:

thumbsup.gif

Aaron Ramsey: Sounds like he's not going anywhere.

Arsenal don't need summer signings to compete with Chelsea for the Premier League title next season

Aaron Ramsey believes Arsenal are ready to build on FA Cup glory and challenge Chelsea for the Premier League title next season, even if they do not invest in summer reinforcements.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-06-06/aaron-ramsey-arsenal-dont-need-summer-signings-to-compete-with-chelsea-for-the-premier-league-title-next-season/?

And Barca wouldn't pay 50m for him anyway, I think Wenger would bite their arms off.

Danny Ings will join Liverpool on July 1 subject to a medical after he agreed personal terms.

The England Under-21 international has long been a target for Liverpool, who were interested in taking Ings during the January transfer window and the loaning him back to Burnley.

That was not possible but Liverpool have remained patient and struck an agreement with the 22-year-old, whose contract at Turf Moor expires at the end of the month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3115046/Liverpool-announce-signing-Burnley-striker-Danny-Ings-free-transfer.html

"Aaron Ramsey believes Arsenal are ready to build on FA Cup glory and challenge Chelsea for the Premier League title next season, even if they do not invest in summer reinforcements."

As per Mandy Rice-Davies (or was it Christine Keeler? - one for the oldies here) Aaron would say that wouldn't he. He's at risk of losing some starts if Wenger brings in another (defensive/holding) midfielder and another front line striker, even though neither of those positions are directly his. Of course we all know there is plenty to go around once we get going into our seasonal injury cycletongue.png.

"Aaron Ramsey believes Arsenal are ready to build on FA Cup glory and challenge Chelsea for the Premier League title next season, even if they do not invest in summer reinforcements."

As per Mandy Rice-Davies (or was it Christine Keeler? - one for the oldies here) Aaron would say that wouldn't he. He's at risk of losing some starts if Wenger brings in another (defensive/holding) midfielder and another front line striker, even though neither of those positions are directly his. Of course we all know there is plenty to go around once we get going into our seasonal injury cycletongue.png.

It was Mandy Rice-Davies. Don't have to be old to know that line!..Classic.

Liverpool are all thought to be interested in Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Nabil Bentaleb.

Reports suggest Liverpool want to bring the midfielder to Anfield this summer to partner new signing James Milner in midfield next season.

Twenty-year-old Bentaleb told the Telegraph last week that he is frustrated that negotiations over a new contract have been dragging on for months.

Tottenham have agreed an £18.1million deal with Monaco for the 19-year-old striker Anthony Martial.

Martial is rated as one of the most promising prospects in French football at the moment, and has been likened to Arsenal legend Thierry Henry in

some quarters.

Metro

Reported Arsenal target Jackson Martinez will leave Porto in the coming days after an unnamed club activated his release clause, the player’s agent told O Jogo (via the Mirror).

Prolly go to Napoli and we'll end up with that carthorse Higuain.

Reported Arsenal target Jackson Martinez will leave Porto in the coming days after an unnamed club activated his release clause, the player’s agent told O Jogo (via the Mirror).

I'd like to see the figures on how much Higuain weighed during his salad days at Real Madrid and now. Looks like pasta has agreed with him. He's with the Argentina NT now for the Copa America and looks to be the low man on the striker totem pole.

Liverpool are doing much needed business, signing @IngsDanny . He's got bags of potential. Wish him well.

there's a man who knows a striker. i think ings could become really good. kind of forget he's so young.

A bit more optimistic now i see biggrin.png strange what a difference of 7 days can make, anyone would think that you'd signed him in that time whistling.gif

Posted 2015-06-02 10:55:01

i'm not too down on ings - just so long as he's our fourth choice striker really. or preferably fifth. he's young, could well get better, knows where the net is and could prove a useful option off the bench and/or scoring against supposed lesser teams.

Relax Chic........Manchester United AGREE five-year deal for Arsenal and Chelsea target Gonzalo Higuain wink.png

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/583459/Manchester-United-Transfer-News-Gonzalo-Higuain-Agree-Personal-Contract

Gissa job! I can do dat!

Joining the ranks of the unemployed.

Miyaichi was a sad case, injured almost as much as Diaby.

Perhaps they can get jobs in medical research.

Arsenal
Abou Diaby, Jack Jebb, Oluwasemilogo Adesewo Ajayi, Austin Lipman, Ryo Miyaichi, Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill, Josh Vickers

Aston Villa
Darren Bent, Graham Burke, Alfie Crooks, Christopher Herd, Craig Hill, Bradley Lewis, Isaac Nehemie, Daniel O'Brien, Enda Stevens, Thomas Strain, Ron Vlaar, Courtney Wildin

Burnley
Cameron Howieson, Steven Reid, Ross Wallace

Chelsea
Didier Drogba

Crystal Palace
Foluwashola Ameobi, Michael Chambers, Kyle De Silva, Stephen Dobbie, Owen Garvan, Brede Hangeland, Lewis Price, Peter Ramage, Ghassimu Sow, Jerome Thomas

Everton
Antolin Alcaraz, Sylvain Distin, George Green, Curtis Langton, John Lundstram, Ben McLaughlin

Hull City
Joseph Cracknell, Leon Dawson, Joseph Dudgeon, Maynor Figueroa, Stephen Harper, John Mahon, Jonathan Margetts, Eoghan McCawl, Paul McShane, Mark Oxley, Liam Rosenior, Yannick Sagbo, Sam Topliss

Leicester
Zoumana Bakayogo, Marcel Barrington, Adam Dawson, Paul Gallagher, Kieran Kennedy, Conrad Logan, Herve Pepe-Ngoma, Louis Rowley, Gary Taylor-Fletcher, Matthew Upson

Liverpool
Steven Gerrard, Glen Johnson, Brad Jones, Jordan Lussey, Marc Pelosi

Manchester City
Adam Drury, John Guidetti, Frank Lampard, Greg Leigh, Dominic Oduro, Micah Richards

Manchester United
Ben Amos, Tom Cleverley, Callum Evans, Ryan McConnell, Thomas Thorpe

Newcastle
Jak Alnwick, Adam Campbell, Jonas Gutierrez, Remie Streete, Ryan Taylor

QPR
Bruno Andrade, Joey Barton, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Jordan Gibbons, Karl Henry, Aaron Lennox, Brian Murphy, Jamie Sendles-White, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Bobby Zamora

Southampton
Artur Boruc, Cody Cropper, Jos Hooiveld, Christopher Johns, Omar Rowe, Jake Sinclair

Stoke City
Oluwatomisin Adeloye, James Alabi, Samuel Coulson, Alexander Grant, Wilson Palacios, Robbie Parry, Nathan Ricketts-Hopkinson, Thomas Sorensen, Adam Thomas, Charlie Ward, Elliot Wheeler, Andrew Wilkinson

Sunderland
Wes Brown, Peter Burke, Andrew Cartright, Joel Dixon, Thomas McNamee, Anthony Reveillere

Swansea
Thomas Atyeo, David Cornell, Ruaridhri Donnelly, Corey Francis, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Joseph Jones, Kurtis March, Curtis Obeng, Gareth Owen, Scott Tancock, Alan Tate, Gerhard Tremmel

Tottenham
Jordan Archer, Cristian Ceballos, Brad Friedel, Bongani Khumalo, Aaron McEneff, Alexander McQueen, Jonathan Miles

West Brom
Wesley Atkinson, Chris Baird, Aaron Birch, Jason Davidson, Bradley Garmston, Alexander Jones, Gareth McAuley, Youssouf Mulumbu, Mani O'Sullivan

West Ham
Kieran Bywater, Carlton Cole, Anderson De Carvalho, Guy Demel, Jussi Jaaskelainen, Sean Maguire, Paul McCallum, Daniel Potts

Liverpool turn down 25 mil for sterling!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33104367

sterling 4 me maybe 4 th /5 th best player in the prem going on 21 the biggest clubs in the world are sniffing wants champions league and

liverpool cant deliver and Aldridge the pric , feels sori for himcheesy.gif surely he should be feeling sori for liverpool clap2.gif

and i'de say give it a week or so and i still say real madrid are gonna stick their nose in

what's sterling's money 30 mil ? maybe 35, bearing in mind he stays another 6 mnths and it's gonna go down?

Archived