Foul-mouthed bus driver brought to his knees

Rimmer

Cant be a bus driver, he is wearing the rank of a flight capitain.

No, you're no wrong, He used to be a flight captain but because of his foul mouth he drives a bus now....

Edited by ezzra

Why not. In a past time TW was a Puyia Baan (Village Boss). Looking at her uniform she was a helicopter pilot and fort in more wars than Colin Powell.

How humiliating and degrading! Is it simply not enough to apologize? Who gives the bloody cops the right to treat the guy like this? And perhaps the guy who was on the receiving end deserved the drivers foul language. Who is to say? Where is the evidence?

n20Foul.jpg

"I do offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you. or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

(courtesy of John Cleese 'A Fish called Wanda')

Should have made him hang upside down from the high rise window as well. Would have made a better picture.

I actually feel sorry for the poor guy. He looks smart, well groomed and probably has a family to feed.

It's not just falangs that are frustrated by the lack of driving skills on Thai roads.

Have a heart.

No

Give some idiot a uniform and the idiot thinks he or she is an important person.

Just take a look at cops, security guards, bus drivers, officials .... If they had any brains that they could use, they would have chosen another profession.

How humiliating and degrading! Is it simply not enough to apologize? Who gives the bloody cops the right to treat the guy like this? And perhaps the guy who was on the receiving end deserved the drivers foul language. Who is to say? Where is the evidence?

I must agree, the cops seem to have overstepped their power here, police,judge and jury all rolled into one, the man should sue them, politely of course.