What is Friday night to you in Thailand?

weegee

The night after Thursday and The night before Saturday....just another day of the week of which I often forget what day it iswhistling.gif

Geez....you better get down here and have a GJD....Still the best drink, when imported by a mate coming this way.biggrin.png

Cheers...enjoy the night.

Just another day same as the other 6, I am sure Thai's don't see Friday as a night to relax with a weekend off like us westerner do, most work no matter what day it is.

weegee mate i didnt know it was friday,

and if you can think of a way to get a bottle to you ive got a bottle of JD i brought back with me from my last trip offshore on top of our wardrobe, i dont drink a deal now,

weegee mate i didnt know it was friday,

and if you can think of a way to get a bottle to you ive got a bottle of JD i brought back with me from my last trip offshore on top of our wardrobe, i dont drink a deal now,

YOU have been voted my best mate....cheesy.gif

Ring me and i will give you the address....As long as it's GENUINE GJD.

I love friday night....maybe it's just a custom I got used to many years ago, but i enjoy hearing something social on here.

Hope they leave this in General....time to relax boys.

Friday night for me is the same as every night, lying on my bed looking at Thai visa.

Come on down!!! Thats what mate ship is all about.....

relax....we can whinge and have a rant the rest of the week...cheesy.gif

Come on Fellas.....You all have a different idea of being in Thailand on Friday Night......

Post something positive and forget what has happened this week elsewhere.....You can enjoy if you really want , so tell me...what are you doing?

(As he lifts his 6th JD to taste the nectar)....

Special night for me

The g/f got the pla pow (bbq fish) as usual, open a couple of beers, listen to some relaxing music from the 70's and posting on TVF.

That's new for me but I quite like it, hope it doesn't get too bad, otherwise I will have the other members telling me to get a life.

As you can see OP, I'm living the wild life as you do.

Special night for me

The g/f got the pla pow (bbq fish) as usual, open a couple of beers, listen to some relaxing music from the 70's and posting on TVF.

That's new for me but I quite like it, hope it doesn't get too bad, otherwise I will have the other members telling me to get a life.

As you can see OP, I'm living the wild life as you do.

You sure are...and truthfully...so are many others, but dont like to admit it , in case they are criticized....

Stay in tune with yourself and you can find good everywhere.....

(shit... that was deep)

Well there you go....everyone is out getting the pale ale into the kidneys......be it made in a back room.

Just to be cheeky....I dont drink anything but GENUINE IMPORTED good stuff....thanks Doug!

And to the fella that rang me today, hope you're Tower is now empty.....cheesy.gif ...line em up son.

Friday night

You mean Moaning about nothing on the internet while she watches Lakorns night.

Not much.

Mate ....you definitely need to come down her for a Friday Night.....smile.png

Enjoy life and have fun.....forget the worlds problems for one night.....I am. ....Pee on me tomorrow. i like talking to TVF members who accept what is, is what is is....biggrin.png

This should be a fun night for expats....who like JD....cheesy.gif and that other urine you prefer.....

Everyday is a "holiday" for me. I get up shortly before noon, go out to grab a bite, do some shopping if necessary, come back and work, take a nap, then go interactive (movies, games, internet, etc.)

The only reason I know what day of the week it is, is because of the laundry schedule, the fact that my apartment office is closed on Sunday, and doctor's appointments.

cool.png Feels good man

Friday night

Not much.

Mate ....you definitely need to come down her for a Friday Night.....

Now that does sound like an exciting Friday night.

Will you be watching?

Friday night

Not much.

Mate ....you definitely need to come down her for a Friday Night.....

Now that does sound like an exciting Friday night.

Will you be watching?

Ah hell....I forgot the "E"....No shit here mate ...just relax on Friday night and enjoy.....Hope you enjoy yours..

Hey Jake!!!....isnt it funny...They know how to fix the worlds problems and like us ....cant take a night off to enjoy friends.....

This is Friday...and TVF members need to have fun once a week.?

Friday night I look forward to my cycling in the morning, pop into Sid's for a couple, overdo it, ad struggle to get up for my bike ride till the sun is past the yardarm and beating down most ferociously....

Sometimes a night out with Tom Jones and the Shadows down The Reef - it's a bit of a dive, but the friendliest pub in the neighbourhood

SC

Edit: tonight, I made an exception, and came home at a sensible time, to drain the fridge...

Edited by StreetCowboy

Heavy traffic night... you can have a big night here any night of the week.. just pick your night.

Friday night usually have a few drinks with mates after work chat to some pretties.

Usually it starts at work after a long week.. Beer on my desk at 6pm.

Edited by wow64