Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

Is there any proof he's committed a crime? The OP talks about allegations not convictions.

If you'd actually bothered to read any of the posts you'd know that he doesn't have to commit a crime to be refused entry into Australia..

I assume that's aimed at me.

I've read all the posts.

You know my view.

Oldsailor35 seems to be saying he has proof.

Then why are you asking about convictions? That's not why he's been refused entry.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any proof he's committed a crime? The OP talks about allegations not convictions.

If you'd actually bothered to read any of the posts you'd know that he doesn't have to commit a crime to be refused entry into Australia..

I've read all the posts.

You know my view.

Then why are you asking about convictions? That's not why he's been refused entry.

Because the poster I responded to talked of proof. I would like to know what crime has been proven. Did you read the post in question?

I've read all the posts.

You know my view.

Because the poster I responded to talked of proof. I would like to know what crime has been proven. Did you read the post in question?

He faced court in 2008 for riding an unregistered motorbike. That's it.

After reading the Australian list of reasons to refuse entry, i don,t know who is the dumbest, he ones who just find it impossible to understand it, or Mr Roach for living in oz all those years and neither taking citizenship or extending his PR before he left, thank god he proved to be so stupid and so made it so easy for Mr Dutton.

Some just don't get it ...

A person cannot demand a visa, they can apply for a visa to be considered. It will need to be renewed at some point, if granted. Having a visa really means that you are a guest in that particular country. If you display tendencies that may, just possibly appear to be antisocial or worse, you could well be asked to leave or have your visa renewal rejected. No court, no appeal, nothing. Accept it and live with it, its a fact of life and an individual has no say whatsoever in the proceedings. But please don't send this dumbarse back to the UK or let him stay in Thailand.

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bandidos Motorcycle Club, also known as the Bandido Nation, is a "one-percenter" motorcycle club[1][2][3] and organized crime syndicate with a worldwide membership."

So if it is an "organized crime syndicate" should it not be illegal to be a member? (Obviously it is not, otherwise they would all be locked up by now)

However, if you are a member (and a highly ranked member) of an organised crime syndicate, you should not be surprised if the country you are a "guest" in decides not to renew your visa!

Edited by sambum

After reading the Australian list of reasons to refuse entry, i don,t know who is the dumbest, he ones who just find it impossible to understand it, or Mr Roach for living in oz all those years and neither taking citizenship or extending his PR before he left, thank god he proved to be so stupid and so made it so easy for Mr Dutton.

If I am one of those you are referring to as the dumb, then let me enlighten you.

I do understand it.

I just think it's wrong.

1. Why would an Australian national need a visa to enter Australia.

OBVIOUSLY he wouldn´t and who said he would?

I simply stated that the reason they are giving for his expulsion are legal as long as you are an Australian, if not it can get you expelled. If it is legal then what is the REAL reason for his expulsion? If it is illegal (if not pass laws so it is) then lock ´em all up!!

2. Since when does belonging to an outlaw MC club grant you Australian nationality.

I don´t understand where you get this from at all....

I got it from your post. " the reason for the refusal to renew his visa is legal AS LONG AS YOU ARE AN AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL! And by this I am refering to belonging to a Motorcycle Club."

Read previous post (I hope this helps).....

Given your association with these clubs Iam concerned you may be under the influence of the shit they peddle, hence your posts are of complete fantasy and way out of line of the actual facts.

And what association would that be?

I think you mis understand. I have a fairly good idea of what type of person this guy is and am not saying this guy shouldn´t be refused entry. What I am saying is the way they are doing it, and the relevent laws are wrong. These rules are left open to interpretation and can be executed by someone without a hearing (Article 44).

So what facts am I missing?

Looks like the UK is going to be accepting Australian convicts. My how the times have changed.

Is he meant to look tough in that picture or look like a knob. I cannot work it out. Must be the set of balls he has as a chin.

Edited by wow64

All the bleeding hearts will be out in force pleading for this upstanding arse - hole to be allowed back into Oz.

Good move - should be applied more often.

I feel overwhelmed, you're such a people person.

A person cannot demand a visa, they can apply for a visa to be considered. It will need to be renewed at some point, if granted. Having a visa really means that you are a guest in that particular country. If you display tendencies that may, just possibly appear to be antisocial or worse, you could well be asked to leave or have your visa renewal rejected. No court, no appeal, nothing. Accept it and live with it, its a fact of life and an individual has no say whatsoever in the proceedings. But please don't send this dumbarse back to the UK or let him stay in Thailand.

Well I don´t totally agree with you. If he had tried to renew his visa in Aus, even if he was rejeced (as is probable) he would have had legal recourse to contest it and whatever the out come (and the Bandidos have the funds) he would have been able to stay in Aus while it was sorted. That is why they did this, he just played into their hands. He probably didn´t think they would do it because he was married with kids....

And yes we get it, we (me at least) don´t agree with the way it was handled and the potential for abuse of this ¨Article 44¨ of the Australian visa dept. And yes that is how I see it.

It´s like :

¨Geez we can´t get anything on this guy but he looks bad and we know some of the company he keeps is no good. He must be up to something!!¨

¨Äh don´t worry about it his visa is coming up soon, we´ll just revoke it if you think he is a rotten egg¨

¨Yeah that´s the go, and that way we don´t have to spend any more money bugging his house and phones and we can take the surveilance crew somewhere else¨

¨Yeah that´ll work (followed by a barage of expletives about the POMMY.....¨

If you get my drift. The story of ¨The Hurricane¨ comes to mind and in this case there is a woman and kids involved (and I know she chose the life).

Lets face it these guys are not idiots and keeping your Sgt at Arms clean is only good business....

Yeah, I know, the guy doesn't know what day it is. Then he suggests we can deport all the muslims for the same reason. Confused? I know I am

Well if you understood those 2 questions then you must be confused!!! (see previous post)

The visa ¨rules¨ as posted earlier could (and some would say should) be used just as equally to deport every Muslim in the country. They all belong to a (much bigger) ¨club¨. READ THEM.

So if this applys to this guy why doesn´t it apply to Muslims?

Because someone is selectively applying it when it suits themselves, this s WRONG. Laws, rules and regulations should (I think) be applied equally to all, regardless...

He doesn't just belong to a club, he belongs to a criminal enterprise. Muslims can't be deported for just being muslim, besides, they are all smart enough to get Australian citizenship, something that Mr Roach failed to do, otherwise he probably wouldn't be in this predicament.

LEGALLY it is a registered club, however I take your point.

I would also like to point out that EVRY Muslim is a member of a ¨club¨ in which some not all sectors promote violence and terrorism. As we have no way of determining which ones are bad and which ones aren´t they are all guilty by association.

It´s like :

¨Geez we can´t get anything on this guy but he looks bad and we know some of the company he keeps is no good. He must be up to something!!¨

¨Äh don´t worry about it his visa is coming up soon, we´ll just revoke it if you think he is a rotten egg¨

¨Yeah that´s the go, and that way we don´t have to spend any more money bugging his house and phones and we can take the surveilance crew somewhere else¨

¨Yeah that´ll work (followed by a barage of expletives about the MUSLIM.....¨

I hope I am making my point, I only changed 1 word from the previous post. If you haven´t then please take the time to read at least a few pages back...

Looks like the UK is going to be accepting Australian convicts. My how the times have changed.

Is he meant to look tough in that picture or look like a knob. I cannot work it out. Must be the set of balls he has as a chin.

Reality will kick in when he returns to the UK.

Given the fact he has been kicked out of Australia plod will keep an eye on him.

Roach, whose wife is Australian, has also been banned on character grounds following allegations that he has been involved in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences.'

He will be coming back alone I guess.

His wife is an Australian so he will have to jump through all the hoops assuming she actually wants to live in the UK.

Meanwhile with all the publicity Thailand will surely show him the door?

Edited by Jay Sata

...if he has never been charged or accused of any crime...what is the basis of refusal.....

I think they don't have to give a reason. Countries are not obliged to allow aliens unless there is something like an EU freedom of movement treaty in place.

All the bleeding hearts can kiss my derriere after a curry.

I was with male friends having lunch in one of Perths (in

Western Australia) oldest pubs, a roar similar to a loud

thunder came over the hill, my friend a local turned pale,

got up put about a hundred dollars on the table, looked at

us and in a calm but stern voice says, everyone get in the

car now, we did, and so did everyone else, we drove out

and parked on the side of the road facing what looked

like hundreds of bikies making their way into the car park.

When the road was clear we slowly made our way out.

You have to live with it to know the real story, they are

really bad people and best to avoid.

They are called HUMAN RIGHTS , not Australian or UK rights.and he would have a case regardless of his history

Nope. He hasn't got a pot to piss in. This is a visa issue and relates to whether or not the failed applicant qualified for a visa. There are thousands of foreigners who have families in Australia, all wanting visas. Senor Bandido can get in line behind these people, almost all of whom are law abiding decent people. He wasn't in compliance with the visa rules. If one could use the human rights family unit loophole in Australia, the country would have tens of thousands of refugee family members arriving every month and that isn't the case is it?

The EU and Canada are the only one major jurisdictions in the world where the family unit rule can be used to avoid deportation and we can see what an abysmal failure that approach has been. The UK was forced by the EU rules to allow convicted violent offenders to remain in the UK on the basis of the right to maintain a "family unit. The UK has suffered because of that forced alien rule and is now taking steps to free itself of the requirement. The rule will be changed and the ability of criminals, and antisocial thugs to exploit rules that were intended to help decent people will be curtailed.

It is nice to see how many criminal sympathizers we have on board, not surprising considering the expat community here has an above average content of societal underclass. Also the lib's are just being true to their worldview that no one should ever be judged.

I am confident that if you put the matter of this man's visa to a vote in Australia you would see an overwhelming majority vote to refuse it. So in this case the government is representing its constituents well, and should be commended.

Edited by canuckamuck

It is nice to see how many criminal sympathizers we have on board, not surprising considering the expat community here has an above average content of societal underclass. Also the lib's are just being true to their worldview that no one should ever be judged.

I am confident that if you put the matter of this man's visa to a vote in Australia you would see an overwhelming majority vote to refuse it. So in this case the government is representing its constituents well, and should be commended.

I must admit I was surprised at the number of sympathisers, all crying "wot about his hooman rights", with no thought to the hundreds of lives he's helped destroy by peddling poisons to Australia's youth, or the people he's bashed in his role as the club enforcer. "But he ain't been found guilty of nuttin" I hear them cry. He doesn't have to be, guilty of being a member of a criminal enterprise, that's good enough for me.

Well I don´t totally agree with you. If he had tried to renew his visa in Aus, even if he was rejeced (as is probable) he would have had legal recourse to contest it and whatever the out come (and the Bandidos have the funds) he would have been able to stay in Aus while it was sorted. That is why they did this, he just played into their hands. He probably didn´t think they would do it because he was married with kids....

And yes we get it, we (me at least) don´t agree with the way it was handled and the potential for abuse of this ¨Article 44¨ of the Australian visa dept. And yes that is how I see it.

It´s like :

¨Yeah that´ll work (followed by a barage of expletives about the POMMY.....¨

If you get my drift. The story of ¨The Hurricane¨ comes to mind and in this case there is a woman and kids involved (and I know she chose the life).

Lets face it these guys are not idiots and keeping your Sgt at Arms clean is only good business....

"(and the Bandidos have the funds)" Me thinks you have just hit the nail on the head with that statement. Where do you think all their wealth came from ? Legal, tax paying endeavors ? Yeah, right ! Most more advanced & several lesser "gang members" ride extremely expensive bikes. Own the latest performance cars. Live in upmarket homes in affluent communities. Funny thing is that most, if not all don't appear to have a regular job of any description. Oh yes, I know, They have a tattoo shop or panel & paint shop. Most working days their "gang / clubhouse" is full of members, drinking, playing pool & in general having a very happy relaxing time. You think all these upstanding citizens have recently won the lottery.

Wake up !

This is from the news item concerning the bikie shootout in Waco, Texas. Just in case anyone has any doubts about the club's criminal activities.

The Bandidos "constitute a growing criminal threat," the Justice Department said in a report on outlaw motorcycle gangs. The report said the Bandidos are involved in transporting and distributing cocaine and marijuana and in the production and distribution of methamphetamine.

Edited by giddyup

Something all the bleeding hearts might like to ponder. You complain that Mr Roach isn't getting a fair deal. So what. Life isn't all about being fair.

Governments all over the world rework or manipulate rules & laws to achieve a required outcome.

Immigration is just one area where this happens everyday. Import, export, taxation, the list is endless. You don't have to like it or agree with it, you just have to accept it. Why should the government spend tax payers dollars on a long drawn out court case if there's a quicker & far less expensive way of achieving the outcome they desire. It's politics, who said it has to be fair.

If & when the situation becomes too much for you to handle, you have a couple of options. Become involved in a political party & try to have the incumbent government ousted. Leave the country. Waste your time & keep bitching that it just ain't fair.

If all you bleeding hearts are so passionate about being a martyr for a worthy cause, why not direct your efforts to a worthy cause. There's numerous genuine underprivileged needing support. The homeless, victims of fire & flood. You won't have to look far to find someone right on your own front door that will be forever grateful for your help.

But, to do that, it would take a bit of effort, a bit more than bitching on a forum. And before you ask, yes, I've done more than my fair share of voluntary work.

Mr Roach has the backing of a worldwide, wealthy organization, albeit an outlawed organization. He doesn't need your help.

Something all the bleeding hearts might like to ponder. You complain that Mr Roach isn't getting a fair deal. So what. Life isn't all about being fair.

Governments all over the world rework or manipulate rules & laws to achieve a required outcome.

Immigration is just one area where this happens everyday. Import, export, taxation, the list is endless. You don't have to like it or agree with it, you just have to accept it. Why should the government spend tax payers dollars on a long drawn out court case if there's a quicker & far less expensive way of achieving the outcome they desire. It's politics, who said it has to be fair.

If & when the situation becomes too much for you to handle, you have a couple of options. Become involved in a political party & try to have the incumbent government ousted. Leave the country. Waste your time & keep bitching that it just ain't fair.

If all you bleeding hearts are so passionate about being a martyr for a worthy cause, why not direct your efforts to a worthy cause. There's numerous genuine underprivileged needing support. The homeless, victims of fire & flood. You won't have to look far to find someone right on your own front door that will be forever grateful for your help.

But, to do that, it would take a bit of effort, a bit more than bitching on a forum. And before you ask, yes, I've done more than my fair share of voluntary work.

Mr Roach has the backing of a worldwide, wealthy organization, albeit an outlawed organization. He doesn't need your help.

A: I do help out with a number of charitable groups in Thailand.

B} I don't really think this man is a good guy, he probably is someone I would prefer not to meet.

C} However he has not been convicted of anything and therefore should be given the same presumption of innocence as anyone else. If he's done something wrong, prosecute, convict, then expel. He's got a family in Australia and has been living there since 1991 according to one poster. It's not as if he just turned up yesterday.

D} This isn't about being liberal, conservative or a narrow minded little bigot, it's about the right and wrongs of judging someone without actually convicting them of anything.

Why is it Bluespunk that you cannot get your head around the fact there is zero need for any convictions to have a visa application denied.

He was denied purely on the basis he is deemed a person of unsavory character, this is reason enough under Australian immigration law.

Edited by Don Mega