Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

Australians whining about British crims in their country; Irony knows no boundaries!

But look on the bright side - when he eventually gets back to England where he belongs, the whites will be slightly less in the minority.

And the average IQ of both countries will have increased.

He does look the type whose IQ is less than a demented Welsh pit-pony, probably why he's so desperate to get back to his intellectual equals down-under, although the IQ medium for Oz will obviously be a lot higher right now judging by some of the comments here...

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

'Don't know about Australia, but if it were the U.S., Immigration & CBP doesn't have to prove nuttin' in refusing a visa OR in letting you in even if you do have one. It's not a criminal proceeding and foreigners have no "right" to enter. 'Seems like Australia is well within its rights to refuse a visa based on criminal associations and suspected criminal activity. The innocent-until-proven-guilty-rubric simply doesn't apply. Edited by hawker9000

A citizen of another country who is resident in Australia, regardless of how long, and leaves the country needs a Resident Return Visa to re-enter. The visa is usually valid for five years and you can re-apply on line, EVEN WHILE OUT OF THE COUNTRY. The rules were changed in 2012 and now you need to have spent 2 years of the last five years IN AUSTRALIA to get another five years, but you may be granted a one year return visa if you have not.

This is also another time when Immigration can refuse to grant you a return visa. The character test could be applied here.

This does have implications for Non citizen oz residents living or spending a lot of time overseas. If your return visa expires while you are away you could have problems. How do I know this....after 57 years in oz I got knocked back for a 5 year as I spent too much time overseas.

Ay yai yai yai!

The Frito Bandito!

Easily identified by the salty-yellow fingertips, 555

BTW, when did Australia start keeping criminals OUT?

Oh, give me a break. Another would-be comedian who still thinks that a joke about Australia being a penal colony 200 years ago is still funny. It's already been done to death on this post alone, never mind the 100's of other posts where it's been done. For god's sake, try a bit of originality.

They should watch a movie by clint eastwood called "every which way but loose".....that would give these people a fairer idea of the characters they are, 1percent refers to their IQ levels

Edited by namatjira

@ diamondKing.....................

Many years ago my "local" pub in Sydney was also the watering hole for the Sydney chapter of the Bandido's on a friday night. Around 50-80 bikes each friday. as a local I knew this and it was my choice to go there on a friday or not . Never in 2 years did I have any trouble being there on a Friday night , played the occasional game of pool with members ....no issues.Basically , in their own realm , these bikies were quite nice, polite and friendly----however I also know that underneath there is a different side to them as well.

HOWEVER, and this applies to everyone harping on about the guy NOT actually having been convicted of any crime .....................................

The OP is about an immigration status issue .......NOT criminal charge issue. This man , like the rebel member mentioned in another post, has lived in Australia long enough to have applied for citizenship if they had so desired................they did not do so. therefore after leaving the country( of his own choice) he must meet the requirements to re-enter.

So Mr Roach is now facing a simple immigration problem . Basically his application for entry to Australia has been refused as he has been deemed to not meet the requirements. He has the right to appeal this decision .........which no doubt he will ( and probably seek legal aid to do so !!!!)

All of us who chose to live in Thailand are constantly faced with the same issue if we decide to leave the Kingdom, on re-entry we must satisfy the legal requirements to re-enter the country......if we cannot or do not ..............we also could be similarly " stranded". Then we , like Mr Roach, would have no choice but to return to our native country or attempt to meet the immigration requirements of another country of our choice.

Smartest Post of the day

You hit the nail on the head with your experience in your local pub and that is how it is here in Thailand too, you could walk into Roo Bar on Loih Kroh where many Bikers hang out and have the exact same experience, friendly bunch of guys, you are spot on again when you say underneath there is a different side to them and nobody would ever see that side as long as respect is maintained, if you insult one expect to get what you would expect to get :)

Thanks for a solid post right to the point and accurate, it does seem Australia is targeting Bikers though even if they have no criminal record but like you say they had many years to apply for Citizenship.

Back to England or become a expat in Thailand.

Australia must have good reason for not wanting him...

He looks the sort that the UK could do without but unfortunately he is British and we are obliged to allow him to return.sad.png

There again, Thailand have no problem allowing in people banned from other countries as long as they can pay their way and do the occasional border run.

Hire him out to a soccer club.

Haha lol diamond king, i do not need to be a member of a "gang", can you not see that these people in the main have very small intellects, you may well idealise them, but then many kids in australia love the wiggles too, too each his own, but when i see these clowns i tend to think i have just seen someone that has trouble in this world, something to do with being the bottom of class all their life i suppose......actually its pretty stupid even talking about this type of garbage.

Diamond king, watch " every which way but loose" , you obviously need educating

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

That's not funny!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gif

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

That's not funny!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gif

You're easily amused at a "joke" that's been done to death.

It always amazes me when all the so called "Aussies" start to get sentimental about their country when in actual fact not one would be an aboriginal. Now these are the real Australians. It's so funny as the white ozzies are staunch Australians-haha!!! Eh don't think so!! The problem with them is they JUST WONT ADMIT IT!! Bunch of confused prisoners!!!
Don't be ridiculous. Your comments are pure ignorance,
the ignorance being from the ozzies. I lived there for 2 years unfortunately and experienced it. Claiming it to be "their" country while being rascists to the people visiting!! Every white Ozzie thinks he's a pure bred Australian. It's a fact!

Interested to hear where this is coming from - where did you stay in Oz? I have lived in many parts, and your "facts" sound a bit outrageous.

I recall being at a party in Sydney and an Irish nurse was upset coz her fellow nurses call her overly-familiar names. We tried to point out that we only do that with the people we really like - it's only the a-holes we refer to formally.

So, were they calling you names in Australia? Did it hurt? Haven't gotten over it yet? Never mind diddums, time heals all wounds.

And as to "pure-bred Aussies", do you speak like this about Americans? Canadians? New Zealanders? South Africans? Singaporeans? Anyone non-native in South America? We would say you seem to have chip on your shoulder.

Nearly all of Central and South America that was conquered by the Spanish. Perhaps all Spanish descendants should be sent back to Spain.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Start with the Argies.

Typical low IQ response, you may well idolise the black spiders, or whatever these people call themselves, was that you in the clint eastwood movie that was whacked in the face by clyde the orungatan diamond king.

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

No problem his family can go to Thailand.

I've read they are already on their way.

Typical low IQ response, you may well idolise the black spiders, or whatever these people call themselves, was that you in the clint eastwood movie that was whacked in the face by clyde the orungatan diamond king.

Your avoiding the question namatijra let me ask again

Would you like me to take you to the Bandido's Clubhouse in Chiang Mai where you can tell them in person what you think of them since you chose to post it

Simple Yes or No answer

not the sharpest tool in the toolshed eh diamond king, personally i prefer the wiggles or bananas in pyjamas.

At least they have more of an intellect than these knuckle dragging thugs.....take some anti depressants and loosen up diamond king, life is not so bad .......you can ride the phantom around all you like and wear the tough guy clothes, you obviously have something to prove.....Tough guy eh

Edited by namatjira

Would you like me to take you to the Bandido's Clubhouse in Chiang Mai where you can tell them in person what you think of them since you chose to post it

Simple Yes or No answer

You seem to have a rose-coloured glasses view of these miserable misfits. We are not talking some kind of Easy Rider, counter culture, hippie types. These outlaw gang members are just ratbags of the lowest order. NOT talking about genuine bikers but the criminals in these gangs. If Thailand had good sense it would close them down and kick them out.

Apparently one of the biggest groups of illegal immigrants in Oz is the Brits, followed by the Americans......... not exactly how the media present it, is it?

Curious, source of information cited, please?

i only espress my opinion (in person) to those that are able to control themselves, biker gangs and now aparently diamond king take pride in avenging a percieved insult with violence.... they are shunned and reviled for good reason.

If someone introduced us and we got to talking about the Bike scene we could quite happily have a civilized debate about it and maybe you would have some real life experience to talk about afterwards, but if the first thing out your mouth was a perceived insult you would get exactly what you would expect to get.

So why not stop posting comments that you would not say to someone to their face its pretty simple and you would get more respect for that and could express your opinion without any problems :)

Jut common sense really but in a forum where people can hide they often say and post what they would never do face to face.

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

Dumb <deleted> Bikie,,,should have been naturalised then he would have not needed a visa to enter Australia ,Could not have happen to a nicer bloke cheesy.gif wai2.gif

Apparently one of the biggest groups of illegal immigrants in Oz is the Brits, followed by the Americans......... not exactly how the media present it, is it?

Curious, source of information cited, please?

A report publishedl by Immigration in 2014 (I think), stated the highest percenatge of visa overstayers were China 1st, Malayasia 2nd, US 3rd followed by Brtiain.

not the sharpest tool in the toolshed eh diamond king, personally i prefer the wiggles or bananas in pyjamas.

At least they have more of an intellect than these knuckle dragging thugs.....take some anti depressants and loosen up diamond king, life is not so bad .......you can ride the phantom around all you like and wear the tough guy clothes, you obviously have something to prove.....Tough guy eh

Haha I can appreciate your banter since I am English also just disapointed a fellow Brit cant back up his words :)

Now I am off for a ride on my Phantom ;)

Ay yai yai yai!

The Frito Bandito!

Easily identified by the salty-yellow fingertips, 555

BTW, when did Australia start keeping criminals OUT?

Oh, give me a break. Another would-be comedian who still thinks that a joke about Australia being a penal colony 200 years ago is still funny. It's already been done to death on this post alone, never mind the 100's of other posts where it's been done. For god's sake, try a bit of originality.

Totally agree mate. I hope these would be stand up comedians don't give up their day jobs.

They really need to do a little research.

Australia, as a country, came into existence in 1901.

There were no criminals sent to Australia as part of the Pommy governments mismanagement of their prison system.

As far as I know there has never been a policy of welcoming criminals into the country since that date.

In very rough numbers there were as many non-criminals, i.e. soldiers, who were sent to what is now known as Australia as there were Pommy criminals sent down under.

This bloke can appeal certainly, but I'll bet he loses the appeal just as Alex Vella has.

They may be 1%ers - but they are up against the biggest gang in town.

i only espress my opinion (in person) to those that are able to control themselves, biker gangs and now aparently diamond king take pride in avenging a percieved insult with violence.... they are shunned and reviled for good reason.

If someone introduced us and we got to talking about the Bike scene we could quite happily have a civilized debate about it and maybe you would have some real life experience to talk about afterwards, but if the first thing out your mouth was a perceived insult you would get exactly what you would expect to get.

So why not stop posting comments that you would not say to someone to their face its pretty simple and you would get more respect for that and could express your opinion without any problems smile.png

Jut common sense really but in a forum where people can hide they often say and post what they would never do face to face.

You sound like a lot of snippy little girls to me. Real Bikers, more like Real W...kers.

The real questions are - if these "alleged" bad boys are kicked out of Aus., why the hell should they be allowed back into the UK and why are they allowed to stay in LOS?

Simple Yes or No answer

You seem to have a rose-coloured glasses view of these miserable misfits. We are not talking some kind of Easy Rider, counter culture, hippie types. These outlaw gang members are just ratbags of the lowest order. NOT talking about genuine bikers but the criminals in these gangs. If Thailand had good sense it would close them down and kick them out.

I agree 100% with the clampdown Australia has imposed on this pond life.

His appearance says it all.

Come too OZ break laws, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

Should be a lot more of this for all visa holders,

Only one problem, it could be appealed and rescinded as to proof of character or crimes committed in OZ to be confirmed.

Seems a rather cowardly move by the Aussies to wait until he went on holiday. Why didn't they confront him face to face and deport him back to the UK?

A bit like Britain, waited for Taksin to go on Holiday then revoke his visa. comment from a Brit, pity Australians cannot get on with us Brits,

Edited by Thongkorn