Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

Haha it was a simple invitation for Coffee where you would have the chance to insult me to my face and see if your accusation that to be a member of a 1% Club you have to be violent is true or just hot air but of course your not man enough (which I knew already) and instead continue to throw insults from the safety of behind your keyboard LOL

Anyone that actually knows me would tell you that i am one of the nicest guys around not a criminal not into drugs, have an awesome family am a successful retiree from a legitimate business and retired at 42 and do a lot of good work with charities abut they would also tell you I love to ride my bike , drink beer party adn have a good time and as long as you show me respect just as I would do you then there would not be a problem or would never be a problem.

Now that is not what people like you want to hear you just listen to the press and follow what you are fed by the goverments and judge everyone based on their appearance.

DiamondKing...

Pretty much every long-timer in Thailand knows that many patch-wearing clubs in Thailand (one exception being the Bandidos) are more like social clubs than their equivalent clubs in USA. Canada, EU ,and Australia.

All the above areas have had serious biker "wars".

Here it's entirely possible, perhaps probable, to be a patched member and not be involved in criminal activities.

In those other areas it's impossible....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

The "family" can buy air tickets to thailand for all the access they want. Australia is just doing what anyother country would do with foreign criminals trying to enter their nation.

Edited by Time Traveller

Back to England or become a expat in Thailand.

Australia must have good reason for not wanting him...

He looks the sort that the UK could do without but unfortunately he is British and we are obliged to allow him to return.sad.png

There again, Thailand have no problem allowing in people banned from other countries as long as they can pay their way and do the occasional border run.

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

doesn't look like much of a gentleman to me. He looks, like a thug. And Im sure the Australian Authorities have good reason.

If you believe anything the present government says,you need your head read.

It always amazes me when all the so called "Aussies" start to get sentimental about their country when in actual fact not one would be an aboriginal. Now these are the real Australians. It's so funny as the white ozzies are staunch Australians-haha!!! Eh don't think so!! The problem with them is they JUST WONT ADMIT IT!! Bunch of confused prisoners!!!

Don't be ridiculous. Your comments are pure ignorance,

the ignorance being from the ozzies. I lived there for 2 years unfortunately and experienced it. Claiming it to be "their" country while being rascists to the people visiting!! Every white Ozzie thinks he's a pure bred Australian. It's a fact!

Your Relentless and razor sharp logic obviously confused us, apologies.

What's so odd about an English criminal in Aus after all I thought it to be a penal colony.

Maybe you are suffering dementia old man. That was like 200 years ago. Just like Britain was involved in Genocide and world wide narcotics trade 200 years ago. Times change.

Haha it was a simple invitation for Coffee where you would have the chance to insult me to my face and see if your accusation that to be a member of a 1% Club you have to be violent is true or just hot air but of course your not man enough (which I knew already) and instead continue to throw insults from the safety of behind your keyboard LOL

Anyone that actually knows me would tell you that i am one of the nicest guys around not a criminal not into drugs, have an awesome family am a successful retiree from a legitimate business and retired at 42 and do a lot of good work with charities abut they would also tell you I love to ride my bike , drink beer party adn have a good time and as long as you show me respect just as I would do you then there would not be a problem or would never be a problem.

Now that is not what people like you want to hear you just listen to the press and follow what you are fed by the goverments and judge everyone based on their appearance.

DiamondKing...

Pretty much every long-timer in Thailand knows that many patch-wearing clubs in Thailand (one exception being the Bandidos) are more like social clubs than their equivalent clubs in USA. Canada, EU ,and Australia.

All the above areas have had serious biker "wars".

Here it's entirely possible, perhaps probable, to be a patched member and not be involved in criminal activities.

In those other areas it's impossible....

Your right mate been to many a Biker partys with many Thailand MC's all at the same party (could never happen anywhere else) no drama no issues just a great time had by Bike riding enthusiasts all connected by the love of Bikes Comradery and a respect for each other.

I detest bikie gans and what they are involved in, anything that happens to this <deleted> he deserves. Should be in a cage,

The photo in a previous post is the Minister for Agriculture and he fires up well, no relation I can assure you.

Hopefully Immigration will pick him up and introduce him to the prison system.

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

One could argue that being part of a violent criminal organization doesn't make him a candidate for father of the year.

When it comes to granting a discretionary visa, there is no obligation upon a government to grant it. Character attributes are indeed allowed to be taken into consideration when reviewing a visa application.

BTW, the Bandidos were just involved in a massive gunfight in Waco Texas. 9 dead, and 170 now arrested. Lovely organization he is Sergeant of Arms for.

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

What about his wife and family? Why do they need to allow him access? He is a UK national, not Australian. They are free to visit him in lovely England, provide the wife and kids are free of a criminal record and not involved in criminal activity. No one is denying him his civil rights, since he is not a citizen of Australia. He's a foreigner involved with a criminal organization.

Yes, maybe he is guilty but I thought the rule of law meant just that.

Evidence, prosecution, courts, you know, the whole 9 yards.

He has not been convicted of anything, least of all involvement in a shootout in the USA.

Where there is smoke there is usually a fire AND you don't need a fireman to verify that whistling.gif

I detest bikie gans and what they are involved in, anything that happens to this <deleted> he deserves. Should be in a cage,

The photo in a previous post is the Minister for Agriculture and he fires up well, no relation I can assure you.

Yeah OK rolleyes.gif the point being you have to actually commit a crime get sentenced before actually introducing him to prison and since there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that he has commited a crime other than association its ludicrous that he is thrown out without any solid basis, there is the other guy leader of the Rebels 45 years in Australia NEVER EVER been in trouble with the Police but locked out under the same insane laws.

I would have the opposite stance if they can prove these guys are criminals and prosecuted but to remove a guy that has lived their for 45 years and another for 15 for no reason other than association is downright ridiculous and unfair not only to the guys but to their familes even more so.

Its a simple as that

Edited by DiamondKing

Yes, maybe he is guilty but I thought the rule of law meant just that.

Evidence, prosecution, courts, you know, the whole 9 yards.

He has not been convicted of anything, least of all involvement in a shootout in the USA.

Where there is smoke there is usually a fire AND you don't need a fireman to verify that whistling.gif

Yes, but there is no smoke. Just the presumption of it.

Wonder where he will settle in pattaya, see if people are so happy when he starts to settle in and make a chapter there.

Little bit hard to enjoy the local watering hole when it becomes badido patch country..........

Edited by namatjira

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Got to fully agree with you, the Aussie Government, i.e. Immigration have not the balls to deal with this bloke back home, so dump the problem on someone else, Typical faggot attitude of today's politician and public servant in Australia.

Wonder where he will settle in pattaya, see if people are so happy when he starts to settle in and make a chapter there.

Little bit hard to enjoy the local watering hole when it becomes badido patch country..........

LOL you have not noticed that Bandidos have had chapters in Thailand for a very long time already INCLUDING CHIANG MAI

@ diamondKing.....................

Many years ago my "local" pub in Sydney was also the watering hole for the Sydney chapter of the Bandido's on a friday night. Around 50-80 bikes each friday. as a local I knew this and it was my choice to go there on a friday or not . Never in 2 years did I have any trouble being there on a Friday night , played the occasional game of pool with members ....no issues.Basically , in their own realm , these bikies were quite nice, polite and friendly----however I also know that underneath there is a different side to them as well.

HOWEVER, and this applies to everyone harping on about the guy NOT actually having been convicted of any crime .....................................

The OP is about an immigration status issue .......NOT criminal charge issue. This man , like the rebel member mentioned in another post, has lived in Australia long enough to have applied for citizenship if they had so desired................they did not do so. therefore after leaving the country( of his own choice) he must meet the requirements to re-enter.

So Mr Roach is now facing a simple immigration problem . Basically his application for entry to Australia has been refused as he has been deemed to not meet the requirements. He has the right to appeal this decision .........which no doubt he will ( and probably seek legal aid to do so !!!!)

All of us who chose to live in Thailand are constantly faced with the same issue if we decide to leave the Kingdom, on re-entry we must satisfy the legal requirements to re-enter the country......if we cannot or do not ..............we also could be similarly " stranded". Then we , like Mr Roach, would have no choice but to return to our native country or attempt to meet the immigration requirements of another country of our choice.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Got to fully agree with you, the Aussie Government, i.e. Immigration have not the balls to deal with this bloke back home, so dump the problem on someone else, Typical faggot attitude of today's politician and public servant in Australia.

Foreign criminal, applies for visa to visit australia. Get's refused. What is so unusual about that? It happens in every country. He is not stranded in Thailand nor is he stateless.

The two of you lovers need to step out of the closet and see how the real world works.

Oh, and BTW, Australia hasn't been a penal colony in almost 200 years. So don't let the facts stand in the way of your bias and bigotry. '

Edited by Time Traveller

This is a Matter for Australia.

I personally am delighted that the Aus government is seeking to exclude undesirables .

Best they now concentrate on the Jihad mob.

Maybe the bikers could be employed to clean up the mossie pits ?

Haha, unfortunately the criminal biker gangs in Oz are now mostly "of middle eastern appearance", at least in Sydney. There's one 'MC' gang that doesn't even have a requirement that members own a bike - 'Notorious' I think they call themselves, all or mostly Lebanese.

Nobody's whining, we're just weeding out the drecks.

What's so odd about an English criminal in Aus after all I thought it to be a penal colony.

Your a bit slow. That joke has been done on this thread a couple of times already. Good try though, It is absolutely hilarious and must have been quite a strain on your iq to come up with it.

I await the next dopey pom to pipe up and say the same thing in a page or two.

(BTW, given the number of poms clamouring to immigrate to Australia the joke has definitely been on you lot. Your criminal ancestors were the lucky ones, just a shame they brought down the gene pool until some normal people arrived)

It wouldn't have mattered where he was, Thailand or Outer Mongolia, once he left Australia he could be refused entry back. No one is "dumping" him, he's not an Australian citizen, end of. He's free to leave Thailand any time he wishes, just not back to Australia.

Edited by giddyup

Actually there are bandidos in chiang mai, but they are not quite the same ilk as these characters, i see them around, more like a dads army of losers and a joke, they are not real bikies. There are a number of expat tossers out there with little or no brains who must be a member of a gang to have any sense of worth, i would reel out the names of some of the clubs here but it would sound like play school....

Yeah OK rolleyes.gif the point being you have to actually commit a crime get sentenced before actually introducing him to prison and since there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that he has commited a crime other than association its ludicrous that he is thrown out without any solid basis, there is the other guy leader of the Rebels 45 years in Australia NEVER EVER been in trouble with the Police but locked out under the same insane laws.

I would have the opposite stance if they can prove these guys are criminals and prosecuted but to remove a guy that has lived their for 45 years and another for 15 for no reason other than association is downright ridiculous and unfair not only to the guys but to their familes even more so.

Its a simple as that

No, it's not as simple as that. Once again people fail to understand why he's being refused entry. It's because he's an undesirable and a senior member of a criminal enterprise. He doesn't have to be convicted of an offence. Can you grasp it?

Actually there are bandidos in chiang mai, but they are not quite the same ilk as these characters, i see them around, more like a dads army of losers and a joke, they are not real bikies. There are a number of expat tossers out there with little or no brains who must be a member of a gang to have any sense of worth, i would reel out the names of some of the clubs here but it would sound like play school....

With good behavior you can live an travel everywhere. For example I lived in many places /country,s including 5 year,s in Thailand Bangkok and never got in real problems or in trouble its all about attitude.