Foreign Man injured in Chinese-led Road Rage incident in Central Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since five or six Thai guys turned up quickly to even the odds, you can bet the Chinese car driver was in a fact a local Thai-Chinese with a mobile phone. Do Thais ever fight one on one (Well, one and half on one as in this case)? Hopefully, the German bike rider's partner got the car number and we will soon read of police "rushing" to arrest somebody.

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Not too much this time as it was demoted to the body of the article, unlike the fact it involved a foreign man and a Chinese.

Kudos to LGBTI individual for sticking with his/her guy. A lot would have high tailed out of that situation.

So you are saying the ladyboy is a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex all rolled into one? I think the ladyboy would take offence to that.

And he is a he.(hint the boy part in ladyboy)

Not sure what the transgenderness of the partner has to do with the relevance of a report of road rage against this fella. I guess just some click-bait for the hetero-haters.

Not too much this time as it was demoted to the body of the article, unlike the fact it involved a foreign man and a Chinese.

They could have said two foreign men surely?

Have my doubts it was a Chinese person as the headline would have you believe. They may have been Chinese in appearance. How may Chinese have local thugs on speed dial? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the likely nationality.

"Doesn't take a rocket scientist ..."

Which explains so many things posted here at TV.

Yet another holier-than-thou comment, well done that man.

Lostmebike ... took me five minutes to realize there was a motorcycle in your picture.

errrrr .. we we taking about what exactly?

never mind .. I am going for a massage !

Edited by Guest

At least he had the sense to not give his name, google never forgets. I'll just call him mister Zappa.

Sorry it is not Zappa but Zappata tongue.png

Never heard of Frank Zappa?

Yes of course, but I though Zappata was more appropriate whistling.gif I should have written "he" is not instead of it is not, right!

Well, one would think 2 guys against one driver would be a win, turned out it was not sad.png
Hah...hah...hah...that was funny...your wit is as sharp as a bowling ball.

Must admit, never heard "as sharp as a bowling ball", is it a new ladyboy pillow talk slang?

Balls here, balls there, balls everywhere..

Foreigner and transgender friend cut of and get abused. Why was there no mention of checking camera footage. Maybe wrong nationality and partners gender. Thai police pick and chose witch case is important. Complete discrimination on there part and they should be disciplined for there lack of concern. All foreigners should be concerned!

Have my doubts it was a Chinese person as the headline would have you believe. They may have been Chinese in appearance. How may Chinese have local thugs on speed dial? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine the likely nationality.

"Doesn't take a rocket scientist ..."

Which explains so many things posted here at TV.

like 6,751 posts you mean .... clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif