Canadian man’s elephant selfie in Thailand goes viral

webfact

Sorry, you can call me cynical..........But I think his girlfriend took that photo.

Fact is elephants are very inquisitive......Go close enough hold up a camera, the elephant will want to know what you have and he'll use his trunk to sniff it. I don't think it would be hard at all to get a shot like the one.

attachicon.gif10891947_10152700478027858_5311557535276746387_n.jpg

Here I was just taking a snap, some 6 months ago and no................. I know it's not the same as the 'selfie' one, but I could have created one very easy if I had thought of doing it. Push the camera in, let the trunk come forward ....move the camera to my right and the trunk will bend in to keep sniffing.........It will look like a elephant selfie!

Fact is I don't have a issue with it, I like the photo, and will do one of my own when the opportunity arises.............................I just don't think the elephant did it...

...and here's the improved version wink.png

post-218676-0-91995300-1432199447_thumb.

I'm bored - anyone? coffee1.gif

Tusk, tusk. I find it amusing.

Possibly because your the guy that tells us all----glad I left Thailand...but I just live on this

forum for the intellectual stimulation. ...........coffee1.gif

Nope.

But I guess you do need to be told things, as your poor reading comprehension and/or puerile thought patterns lead you far from reality ...

The question was, "What is the Main Deterrent to Living in Thailand?"

My answer was:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/824167-survey-what-is-the-main-deterrent-to-living-in-thailand/?p=9393192

My answer had nothing to do with Thai Visa, nor the people who post here.

Edited by HeijoshinCool

Sorry, you can call me cynical..........But I think his girlfriend took that photo.

Fact is elephants are very inquisitive......Go close enough hold up a camera, the elephant will want to know what you have and he'll use his trunk to sniff it. I don't think it would be hard at all to get a shot like the one.

attachicon.gif10891947_10152700478027858_5311557535276746387_n.jpg

Here I was just taking a snap, some 6 months ago and no................. I know it's not the same as the 'selfie' one, but I could have created one very easy if I had thought of doing it. Push the camera in, let the trunk come forward ....move the camera to my right and the trunk will bend in to keep sniffing.........It will look like a elephant selfie!

Fact is I don't have a issue with it, I like the photo, and will do one of my own when the opportunity arises.............................I just don't think the elephant did it...

Good pic.