Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest while Russia is booed

Lite Beer

If Russia had won they would have had a flood of foreign homos coming.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Homos? what are you some sort of social retard?, if you must bracket someone by their sex, gay is the acceptable term .

Uh huh. Do you know the word they call us in Russia?

If Russia had won they would have had a flood of foreign homos coming.

Homos? what are you some sort of social retard?, if you must bracket someone by their sex, gay is the acceptable term .

Uh huh. Do you know the word they call us in Russia?

According to reports Putin seems to have been v successful in 'demonizing' gays so i cant imagine it's pleasant.

OK, in the Lithuania performance there is a "One Kiss" moment where three couples kiss ... opposite sex, same sex women, and same sex men.

Was that shown nationwide in Russia, or not?

Wouldn't that be illegal as "gay propaganda" there?

If they did censor it how can Russia be part of Eurovision if they do censor Eurovision?

I have to laugh at Australia getting a spot in a EUROvision song contest.

whilst I will admit the tv coverage of Eurovision is very popular in Australia.........................it is only because us Aussies love bad taste humour.

a bit like israel in the euro football tournament..

That's because every other team in their region refused/refuses to play them. Interesting read, actually. Fifa/Uefa played it safe and stuck them into the European federation, saving face and possibly war for everyone involved.

Not sure about booing but personally i think Russia should be banned from entering all international events

Fortunately nobody cares about your opinion

Would you defend his right to have an opinion though?

Not sure about booing but personally i think Russia should be banned from entering all international events

ah but u've got to feel sori for them putins so 'got ' them they've started to forget why they helped push the 'wall' down.

Speaking of defense.

In defense of not requiring native languages, face it, both English (international pop success) and all the ROMANCE languages have a built in advantage over the more obscure and less pretty languages.

Members need to comment on the topic and not on other posters. He has the right to his opinion, as long as it is about the topic.

Please stay on topic.

Speaking of defense.

In defense of not requiring native languages, face it, both English (international pop success) and all the ROMANCE languages have a built in advantage over the more obscure and less pretty languages.

but they can all talk crap though.:D

So, what were the ratings like in Australia ? Did many many people there really get up early Sunday morning (or maybe stay up all night on Saturday) to watch the contest's final ? I somehow doubt it.

I haven't watched this contest since many years ago. For me, it has lost its earlier appeal. There are way too many contestant countries now for my liking (I can understand that; that's the way the continent has been for many years now) and so it is too long; for me anyway.

Sure

Speaking of defense.

but they can all talk crap though.:D
Yeah the songs that that get sung is really the cheapest nonsensical text someone can come up with. I almost only see bs nonsense lyrics competiting in eurovision song contest. Its a own kind of universe this eurovision with its rules and traditions. The competitors have to know the game to get a good chance at getting place in the contest. Edited by BKKBobby