Does old husband and young Thai wife combo work ?

Not sure about that.....smile.png

Wasn't it Marko that posted about looking at his teen stepdaughters bum?

Now he's telling us he couldn't see himself ...........

Apologies if my memory is wrong.

(I think we need Cypress Hills opinion on this one)

So if you look at a womans bottom,that means you want to be with her does it? You must have gone to the same public school as ys,and we know what happens there,you must live in a strange and twisted world indeed,and by all means i am sure your buddy could add some of his usual insights,as you obviously feel the need of support to validate your pathetic innuendo's,mate where i come from a bloke like you would be regarded as a wowser,and not to mention a pipsqueak.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is different for people that have never been hungry.

When I was 20 I "dated" a 36 year nurse. I thought it was love, she thought otherwise.

A lot of things Ioved about her other than her looks.

Where I work there are plenty of women working supporting there kids and their "young stud" lazy, deadbeat husband that waits outside the gate (often drunk) for wifey to bring their alliance to them.

I get the "look" from these gals all the time.

So if you look at a womans bottom,that means you want to be with her does it?

Yes, if I look at a woman's bottom, I'm considering it.

Why else would I (or any other man) be looking?

No, but if you ogle and leer at it and

then confess to needing a cold

shower after doing so, it's usually a

good indicator of your intentions or

at least what you're thinking.

trans you and the gang are welcome anytime you know that, no invite needed,

we often have a roast on sundays, old habits and all that,

Gravy is the key, am sure about that.......................Tell me about your gravy concoction...giggle.gif

bisto my mate, with an oxo cube in,

cooked for hours so that there is little bits of liver in the gravy, still not as good as my mums used to be bless her,

this is better then all that young crumpet talk,,,,lol

you had better hurry if your coming ive only got a little bisto left, ill have to get some sent over as that thai stuff from knor just isnt as good,

Nobody said here that some old fat farangs have a very young mind and attitude, and some young Thai women have a very old mind and attitude.... and becomes very compatibles. Cannot compare differences in age in the same way is done in western countries.

Something that surprise me a lot here, when meeting some women in the early 40s, is that most considered their selves "old", even the young and beautiful looking ones...and that is one of the reason why is totally "normal" for most of them to have a Thai cheating husbands, looking for young women or prostitution.

Tell Thai women that in western countries most women in their 60's still sexual active, good dancers, likes to have fun, do sports, etc, etc...and notice their reaction. It is another culture......Many beautiful 40 years old Thai women are happy finding a 65 years old fat farang, and getting married again..with money or not...after trying to get a new Thai husband unsuccessfully. And..sometimes..falling in love too. Happens.

Edited by umbanda

Nobody said here that some old fat farangs have a very young mind and attitude, and some young Thai women have a very old mind and attitude.... and becomes very compatibles. Cannot compare differences in age in the same way is done in western countries.

Something that surprise me a lot here, when meeting some women in the early 40s, is that most considered their selves "old", even the young and beautiful looking ones...and that is one of the reason why is totally "normal" for most of them to have a Thai cheating husband.

Tell Thai women that in western countries most women in their 60's still sexual active, good dancers, likes to have fun, do sports, etc, etc...and notice their reaction. It is another culture......Many beautiful 40 years old Thai women are happy finding a 65 years old fat farang, and getting married again..with money or not...after trying to get a new Thai husband unsuccessfully. And..sometimes..falling in love too. Happens.

. And having maybe another ten years left until he kicks the bucket and it's dosherooney time, as never reared it's ugly head..

Something that surprise me a lot here, when meeting some women in the early 40s, is that most considered their selves "old", even the young and beautiful looking ones...and that is one of the reason why is totally "normal" for most of them to have a Thai cheating husband.

. And having maybe another ten years left until he kicks the bucket and it's dosherooney time, as never reared it's ugly head..

A 107 year old woman in USA says her secret to longevity is not complaining. No fear of that happening among most Thai Visa posters. http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/lake-county/2015/05/29/107-year-old-woman-reveals-her-secret-to-longevity/28170967/

anyway ive just had liver and onions with my home made lincolnshire sausage cooked in gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, cabage, coliflower and yorkshire puding,,

i cooked it and my 29year old wife and 2 children loved it,

am i in the right thread,?

must be my age,,,

Something feels odd about this post. Ah... its the cabbage! What's wrong with you man? Cabbage doesn't go with all that. And I hope it was cauliflower cheese. Otherwise, shame on you.

Yes, if I look at a woman's bottom, I'm considering it.

Why else would I (or any other man) be looking?

True dat!

My stepdaughter will be 18 soon. She hates her mother, and lives in another province...............Perfect!wub.png

But if she's anything like her mother (which she is) she won't have a bottom to look at facepalm.gif

I know it is impossible to read all the replies,

I dont also,

but in the first page in this thread I replied

"I would have like it a lot more if you said "older" "old" husband sounds soooo.... old

works fine with me, the age difference between me and her gave me a chance to mature enough to be at the same level with hertongue.png"

I agree with you Thai ladies, at least the ones I know, seem to mature mentally much faster than many ferangs,

You make a very good point, the difference in our age has served to put as in the same mindset, we are very happy together.

Lot comes down to how old the guy is in the head too, if your going to date/marry someone 15 to 25 ys younger you want to be a bit more than conservative both in thought and dress and choose a partner that dose not need your money.

Lot comes down to how old the guy is in the head too, if your going to date/marry someone 15 to 25 ys younger you want to be a bit more than conservative both in thought and dress and choose a partner that dose not need your money.

You only have to look at the phone. Thai women know this. If the old guy has a Galaxy 5 or 6 and knows how to use it - he's passed the cool test.

Wipe the froth off your mouth,ys,as i can see you have used your usual poetic verse style for this,nip down to 7,get some more noodles and please give it a rest,[your brain].Ye gods,you know more about that post than i do,cease your sick obsession ,mate,and get,at least some sort of a life,your doing your self no favours here,really you must be an absolute boor in real life,funny how you only fire up when you pal Cypress is with you,is he your Daddy,and you the Biatch.

Wipe the froth off your mouth,ys,as i can see you have used your usual poetic verse style for this,nip down to 7,get some more noodles and please give it a rest,[your brain].Ye gods,you know more about that post than i do,cease your sick obsession ,mate,and get,at least some sort of a life,your doing your self no favours here,really you must be an absolute boor in real life,funny how you only fire up when you pal Cypress is with you,is he your Daddy,and you the Biatch.

I speak with my own voice, not CH's. He's

his own man - I just happen to agree with

a few of his thoughts regarding you. I

think a few people here do too.

Anyway, this is where things usually

degenerate into silly buggers so I'll excuse

myself from this minor skirmish, focus on

the topic at hand and save the mods the

trouble of having to delete a load of off

-topic rubbish.

It depends on the girl and the guy too of course and what hers and your expectations are. Of course if shes a supermodel and youre 18 stone and looking like ur 70 welĺ ...My girls 32 and I'm 50..She's older in the head than me and totally not motivated by money. If we're talking up country I can totally understand why a younger lady would find an older man a decent proposition. Most were abandoned by their fathers and have u seen the selection of Thai guys around in the country? Most I know are drunks, gamblers, wife basher not to mention butterflies. Yeah there are lots of good guys around too but they don't want a poor farm girl with a crap family. Plenty of good girls here that's for sure. If she's from a bar though she's broken

Oh Marko :-) I knew this was Ur post just by reading it. I love u! Keep em coming hahaha Edited by Kenny202

There is 35 years difference between my gf and I and her family has accepted me from the beginning. We have been living together just over a year but dated for a few months prior. My gf works and makes 20k + a month in a respectable job, goes to school on Sundaysto further her education, studies reading, writing and speaking English at home and helps take care of the house. She is a beautiful young lady and says I look very smart. I look much younger than my age and in great shape. By living with me her standard of living has increased but other than a few gifts, Birthday, college graduation, Christmas she pays for her own things with her earned money.

So yes, it can work and the family can accept the relationship.

Haha. Why is it that everyone on thaivisa whose wife is old enough to be their daughter, always handsome, younger then they look, fit, not fat or bald

While their wife is hot, have a hot body, not a bar girl, speaks 17 languages and has 15 degrees and is upper level management ?????

Delusion at its finest

There is 35 years difference between my gf and I and her family has accepted me from the beginning. We have been living together just over a year but dated for a few months prior. My gf works and makes 20k + a month in a respectable job, goes to school on Sundaysto further her education, studies reading, writing and speaking English at home and helps take care of the house. She is a beautiful young lady and says I look very smart. I look much younger than my age and in great shape. By living with me her standard of living has increased but other than a few gifts, Birthday, college graduation, Christmas she pays for her own things with her earned money.

Haha. Why is it that everyone on thaivisa whose wife is old enough to be their daughter, always handsome, younger then they look, fit, not fat or bald

While their wife is hot, have a hot body, not a bar girl, speaks 17 languages and has 15 degrees and is upper level management ?????

Delusion at its finest

for the same reason you seem to be paranoid over old guys young thighs,,get over it lad.

Delusion at its finest

You forgot independently wealthy half Chinese hiso...........

Today...3 sets of tennis followed by climbing gym with my wife.

I swam 2kms after and then we cooked dinner at home.

I don't think too many (if any) men over 50 will be doing activities such as this with their younger wives.

The combo will work on the proviso the older gent "props" up the younger girl.

Not in all cases but for the vast majority.

The younger Thai women on the whole prefer same in their man.

But, if she has a disadvantaged background, she'll go for the older foreign man.

A good middle class girl will not.

It works when there an income stream or security.

You're kidding yourselves to think anything other.

Edited by Blackfox

Delusion at its finest

There are a lot of late 30 / early 40's good women with degrees and/or successful legitimate business women that think they are old now and wanting to settle down.....And it seems like the successful long relationships have the same common traits (just like the the high failure relationships have their own pattern/traits)......

A LOT of guys just can't seem to get their heads out of their @$$ or bar scene or take the time to seek out a good women.....Chances are they also have histories in their home countries with the same kind of women - and are comfortable in that environment/groove = until - they are not......

Funny how the disgruntled posters feel compelled to make themselves known - adding nothing more than a window look into their sad little world......

I tried dating someone 26 years younger (im 45). We got along good with each other, but when we were in public i became increasingly self-conscious about how people were staring and the vibe about the age gap. She did not notice it as much. This led to me being more careful and watching how i acted with her around others. I was not really being myself.

Eventually it became an issue/felt weird that i could not completely overcome. Meeting the parents was also out for either of us. Just seemed too weird/afraid of possible negative appraisals.

Edited by fey

"Great shape" is highly subjective.

Great shape in my book is a

minimum 10% body fat with good

muscle definition. OK shape

is 20% fat with muscle at least

visible underneath.Anything over

20% is obese. End of

I tried dating someone 26 years younger (im 45). We got along good with each other, but when we were in public i became increasingly self-conscious about how people were staring and the vibe about the age gap. She did not notice it as much. This led to me being more careful and watching how i acted with her around others. I was not really being myself.

Eventually it became an issue/felt weird that i could not completely overcome. Meeting the parents was also out for either of us. Just seemed too weird/afraid of possible negative appraisals.

The magic number is half your age +7

Delusion at its finest

Maybe because younger girls prefer younger looking older guys who are fit, and not fat or bald?

Most older guys are also likely to be attracted to young girls who are hot looking, rather than unattractive, girls. Is that unusual?

Good reply.

A lot of older men, say 70+ might want a younger model for the company & the ride as why get involved with a 50yo Thai when you can have a 25 yo although I suspect the 50yo maybe a bit more loyal.

I have to say seeing 20 yo birds with older 65/70yo men is ridiculous as they have no common ground. In fact I'd say they're opposites, the man wants company, the woman wants to spend as little time with said farang as possible. The woman wants cash & gold, the old farang want company & to save money.

There's the game, knowing exactly if the lady likes you at all. Again., the old adage is quite right:-

Get a bird, give her no money or gifts etc. see how long she sticks around with you without pretending to have to visit the sick buffalo for a short time 2 hours every day. Then you'll know, old farang love or love old farang money only.

The majority will scarper as soon as you deny the 2000bt for poor mothers bad heart. If not you may have struck gold.

Some relationships work out but sometimes they are willing to play the long game as well so old farang still needs to keep his head separate from his heart & stay lucid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The magic number is half your age +7

That's what parents used to say. They separated after 21 years of marriage.

My magic number is just half my age.