Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Lite Beer

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone cares about the sex (except the UK tabloid press), it's the casual racism towards Asians that's shameful.

It's not 'racism towards Asians', it's racism towards Asian, specifically Thai, <deleted> who frankly, are undeserving of 'respect'. And that goes for the many farang here who exploit their poverty/greed. So get down off of your high and mighty horse and drink your milk.

This is what happens when you take young uneducated brain dead boys e.g. football players to the land of plenty who think Wayne Rooney is an idol and needs to be looked up to, stupidity beyond comprehension and even filmed it to prove how stupid they really are.

If you look at the rankings you will see Leics has 3 Universities, with both Loughborough and Leicester University being ranked in the top 20, somewhat higher than any Welsh one. whistling.gif If you did not know Leicester University was where DNA profiling was developed.

Edited by Rimmer

This is great for tourism.

"The Governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thawatchai Arunyik, heaped glowing praise on the club at the time, saying: “The last two years working with Leicester City have been an amazing adventure, filled with aspiration, incredible people and some wonderful memories."

An absolute one out of ten. I had to laugh at that. But it's fair to say these lads bar none are complete and utter pipes.. I can't wait to hear the grovelling apology and face saving that'll no doubt kick off imminently. Should be a giggle seeing these clowns start to squirm a bit

Actually I think first these girls will come out and saying they were shamed and forced to do those depraved acts on camera then ask for a huge some of face saving money as compensation along with an apology from the players.

This is going to be a real drama drawn out and made to look worse than it really was.

I'm a leicester City fan but their behaviour and comments are deplorable. In any other industry they would be fired, so leicester should fire them and then apologise to their club owners and to the Thai people. These so called stars are just a group of ignorant racist thugs who are paid far too much money and who have an over inflated feeling of self importance, much like the majority of premier league footballers.

This is a massive PR stunt. No action will be taken, of that I can assure you.

The boys will get a light slap on the wrists, that is all. All this will do, is increase the number of "quality" tourists - especially at a time when Thailand is getting extremely bad press all over the globe.

There is NO way that these guys are dumb enough to film an orgy in Thailand, and then leak the videos, innocently - as they would surely know that at least one of their friends would leak it - or at the very least share it with ALL their laddish friends.

In some people's eyes - Thailand is still one of the best places on the planet to go and have a good time, and the tourism industry is dying on it's feet right now.

No.3 headline on BBC this morning was the Koh Tao murder trial - and that press is going to keep the real quality tourists away from the islands for quite some time - so this PR stunt was a desperate attempt to boost tourism, even if it meant pandering to the lowest common denominator.

For thailand it's all about the bottom line (no pun intended) as any and all readers of this forum will know. Get that money, in whatever way you can - but just make sure you get it.

Edited by eeworldwide

It's Thailand, you can do what you want here. Want to make a depraved sex video and hurl racial slurs.....can. Want to solicit children for sex.....can. Want to buy drugs.....can. Doesn't mean that it's right or legal. But, there is money to be make in sex and drugs, so we know it will be overlooked. I love how he government overlooks all of this crap, then will act surprised when it all comes out on social media.

Racism is endemic in UK and very little is done about it. It's a part of their culture and has been ever since the days of exploitation & colonialism. For some bizarre reason they're taught that they are superior to everyone else. Seems ridiculous, but delusions often are.

It's a "societal problem:"

Racism is rife in English football with over 350 incidents from the Premier League to grassroots since 2012, investigation reveals
  • An investigation has revealed a widespread racism problem in England
  • Information from 24 police forces - only around half of the number in the country - reported over 350 incidents since 2012
  • Chelsea supporters have been involved in the highest number of incidents
  • Charity Show Racism The Red Card said racism is a societal problem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3008552/Racism-rife-English-football-350-incidents-Premier-League-grassroots-2012-investigation-reveals.html

Professional minus IQ racist British thugs and minus IQ Thai women from the underclasses of Thai society = a disarter for International relations and business interests.

Looking forward to seeing the football club`s grovelling apology and what transpires next.

My god. Seeing this makes me Proud To Be An American!

Pffft

http://gawker.com/vanderbilt-football-players-found-guilty-of-raping-unco-1682166949

This isn't about nationality, it's about overpaid, overprivileged young sportsmen with an overinflated sense of entitlement.

...but if you're from 'Old Money', have a seat in parliament, and engage in anything from paedophilia to BDSM or whatever other type of perversion your money and position can purchase along with the money and power to keep it quiet, it's all OK. Right? If it doesn't see the light of day - all is fine. Obviously these young men's brains have not yet fully formed, otherwise they would have kept the video to themselves. But then again, some sacrificial lambs are needed for the alter of true depravity to take the focus off the real practitioners within the halls of power. I'm pretty sure any of the club owners could engage in exactly this type of behaviour but it would never get out. With the big money, you can afford damage control. Neuvo riche: young, dumb, entitled, and too much money. But they make great targets.

Also, my conservative guess is that those who are the most 'shocked' are probably the most inclined to engage in exactly this type of behaviour. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Edited by connda

Totally appalling the need and use of racist insulting remarks. Sorry but IMHO for what it is worth, I find so many way excessively overpaid and often immature footballers are moronic in the extreme and why I gave up watching most football years ago. NO I did not say all footballers but far too many of them you can clearly see if you open your eyes. Like many other sports too where they are immorally overpaid by a factor of over 100 in most cases whilst so many of us work for comparative peanuts !!!

Sure no problems with orgies of willing participants having harmless good fun, as I am a pervert too just like most the rest of you here tongue.png (where is the so called video link then hmm ? laugh.png ) BUT I have severe problems with racism, bigotism and most other 'isms which show character weak folk devoid of any decency and ethics i.e pond life. We should all judge others only based on their actions and deeds and not on ANYTHING else like skin colour, race or religions etc. Flame me for that all you want and I will just ignore such pathetic responses, but I firmly stand by every word I state there and I truly believe 95% of decent ordinary folk here will agree but mostly stay quiet.

P.S. Just seen the post above and indeed if this is true then that is typical media hype and misinformation that si normally so prevalent in the Western media even more than here. But i still in principle stand by every word I stated above of course.

Edited by rayw

It's Thailand, you can do what you want here. Want to make a depraved sex video and hurl racial slurs.....can. Want to solicit children for sex.....can. Want to buy drugs.....can. Doesn't mean that it's right or legal. But, there is money to be make in sex and drugs, so we know it will be overlooked. I love how he government overlooks all of this crap, then will act surprised when it all comes out on social media.

Racism is endemic in UK and very little is done about it. It's a part of their culture and has been ever since the days of exploitation & colonialism. For some bizarre reason they're taught that they are superior to everyone else. Seems ridiculous, but delusions often are.

Racism is rife in English football with over 350 incidents from the Premier League to grassroots since 2012, investigation reveals
  • Information from 24 police forces - only around half of the number in the country - reported over 350 incidents since 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3008552/Racism-rife-English-football-350-incidents-Premier-League-grassroots-2012-investigation-reveals.html

Not condoning racism in any form but to answer ....."for some bizarre reason theyre being taught that they are superior to everyone else" Maybe its because they conquered half the planet with the british empire and contributed to the development of most of the civilised world ... whats thailand's excuse for rampant racism and xenophobia

Edited by LuckyNo4

I'm also amused by the number of the more brainless variety of posters whom have simply picked up the word 'racism' and are are now running full tilt for the goalposts, albeit, in the wrong direction.

I swear, the longer I live, the less respect I have for my own species. Especially the brainless masses with no original opinions of their own other then those they parrot from the mass news media.

Racism works both way's but the other side is never reported.......here come's the white man lets "rip him off" ........

Not condoning racism in any form but to answer ....."for some bizarre reason theyre being taught that they are superior to everyone else" Maybe its because they conquered half the planet with the british empire and contributed to the development of most of the civilised world ... whats thailand's excuse for rampant racism and xenophobia

Racism works both way's but the other side is never reported.......here come's the white man lets "rip him off" ........

Er, no. No they did not.

Another trait of a superiority complex, and misplaced entitlement is assuming one is in any way responsible or deservant of praise or respect simply for existing with a citizenship because of the actions of other individuals that lived centuries before that happen to be ancestors.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd