Problems with PG?

KarenBravo

Whoever runs PG online is bloody useless.

Seems to always have problems.....

Mind you.......it's almost a worthless read now-a-days.

Read some article on how to increase the chances of selling a property that has been on the market for a while.

The solution, according to the author, was to buy colourful throw cushions and put them in the living room.

My letter stating that reducing the price might be more effective, wasn't published.

Edited by KarenBravo

Read some article on how to increase the chances of selling a property that has been on the market for a while.

The solution, according to the author, was to buy colourful throw cushions and put them in the living room.

My letter stating that reducing the price might be more effective, wasn't published.

You see KB, you just don't know the market. Throw cushions are all the rage :).

You see KB, you just don't know the market.

Yeah..........obviously.

It has been down since the 25th according to CloudFlare as that's the latest cached version they have. I doubt the problem is because of CloudFlare. So yes, whoever is responsible for the website is doing a pretty poor job.

I agree also that PhuketGazette is a pretty pointless read nowerdays and I don't miss it. Only stories about accidents, police catching small time criminals and articles about real estate that defy any sense for logic and border in my oponion on evil. I just don't see the value that a reader gets out of it.

• 3 weeks later...