British tourist robbed by two Thai women

Thaivisa News

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morons in uniform trotting out the same old crap of sedatives on body parts.

Drug is put in the drink by the barman at the bar, then they follow you, and approach when they see you are more compliant.

The 'body parts' claim is to distract you from the incident originating at the police owned and run bar.

It's always the same bar, the one that is open most of the night.

You all know the name.

Drug is put in the drink by the barman at the bar, then they follow you, and approach when they see you are more compliant.

The 'body parts' claim is to distract you from the incident originating at the police owned and run bar.

It's always the same bar, the one that is open most of the night.

You all know the name.

that sounds a lot more probable.....

61 years old and he takes two women.....respect

Well as soon as he tried to start the engine he blacked out.

I can also go into a boxing match with Wladimir Klitschko....and I'll also black out in the first minute.

Stupid old codger. Why take 2 thirty year old's when you could have 3 twenty year old's?

Well he gave one 200 USD and the other the wedding ring. He had no gift for a third one.....

>>Amperson said the women offered to accompany him back to his room. He said when he reached his room, he kissed the women<< Quote

Isn't that sweet??

Romance is alive and well..............wub.png Kissing hookers ??bah.gif

Might not of been sweet , all depends where he kissed them .

the tourist was lucky one way he woke up unlucky to have his valuables stolen [platinum ring] I can remember about 10 years ago there were 5 women killing off tourists by slipping them lethal mickey finns . not really the kiss of death just strong enough to put him to sleep I am sure he will be careful in future .

61 yo?

Should know better at his age. Silly man..... No sympathy from me.

I would be happy to take care of two women when I get to that age, without the sedatives on the lips though.

Don't believe the sedative on the lips story, maybe a drink, whatever.

He said his US$200 cash, a platinum wedding ring and a credit card were stolen.

$ 200 only? I'm sure those women were disappointed in their target's selection saying: This is not a

a real tourist, he's a backpacker......

Probably an expat living here for 20+ years.............still learning

attachicon.gifon the game.jpg

"Probably an expat living here for 20+ years.............still learning" Fiction

A 61-year-old British tourist took two Thai women to his hotel room in Chiang Mai Fact.

Im guessing a pending divorce is coming once he arrives home.. giggle.gif

Bright bloke he is......

Let's hope he went through the divorce already and was in Thailand as a Bucket List destination to have his way with two Asian babes instead of his "English Rose" of a wife.

Let's hope he went through the divorce already and was in Thailand as a Bucket List destination to have his way with two Asian babes instead of his "English Rose" of a wife.

my wife was more of an English potato

the tourist was lucky one way he woke up unlucky to have his valuables stolen [platinum ring] I can remember about 10 years ago there were 5 women killing off tourists by slipping them lethal mickey finns . not really the kiss of death just strong enough to put him to sleep I am sure he will be careful in future .

With 5 women in bed I would die without any drugs......just too many

Sherlock here...

If they had put a substance on their lips would they have not passed out themselves???

must have kissed them elsewhere... gigglem.gif

Anyway is not administering a daterape drug to a 61 year old classed as attempted murder.

Edited by Basil B

Sherlock here...

If they had put a substance on their lips would they have not passed out themselves???

must have kissed them elsewhere... gigglem.gif

Anyway is not administering a daterape drug to a 61 year old classed as attempted murder.

"Anyway is not administering a daterape drug to a 61 year old classed as attempted murder."

I suggest you ask Dr. Watson for his opinion. rolleyes.gif

i n the movie "Butterfly Man" the girl puts something on her tempting nip and the farang passes out after swallowing the bait.[/quote

So, we should be all on the lookout for a 1 nippled hooker. Can' be that many out there.

>>Amperson said the women offered to accompany him back to his room. He said when he reached his room, he kissed the women<< Quote

Isn't that sweet??

Didn't say WHERE he kissed them. . .

Isn't that sweet??

Didn't say WHERE he kissed them. . .

He kissed me in a way

That I've never been kissed before

He kissed me in a way

That I wanna be kissed forever more

The morons are those who don't believe it. Ask any Thai woman you trust (should narrow the field a bit!) about the stuff ladies of the night and other undesirables use on gullible falangs.

I well remember a notorious hooker in Hua Hin who used to knock out her elderly gent customers by getting them to lick her boobs which had been smeared with some dodgy substance. The police were not so much concerned about her customers being robbed as suffering possible heart attacks from the powerful narcotic she used.

Some conconctions are apparently so strong that a single drop on bare skin can lead to a loss of consciousness or temporary disorientation - a bit like half a dozen Changs on an empty stomach.