British tourist robbed by two Thai women

Thaivisa News

Morons in uniform trotting out the same old crap of sedatives on body parts.

The morons are those who don't believe it. Ask any Thai woman you trust (should narrow the field a bit!) about the stuff ladies of the night and other undesirables use on gullible falangs.

I well remember a notorious hooker in Hua Hin who used to knock out her elderly gent customers by getting them to lick her boobs which had been smeared with some dodgy substance. The police were not so much concerned about her customers being robbed as suffering possible heart attacks from the powerful narcotic she used.

Some conconctions are apparently so strong that a single drop on bare skin can lead to a loss of consciousness or temporary disorientation - a bit like half a dozen Changs on an empty stomach.

Customers?

How many times did this notorious hooker get away with it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an old fool!!

First trying to buy sex from women he met on the street, and when making it worse by reporting them for stealing, making sure the whole world will know about his stupidity!!

Instead of just putting it down to a lesson learned!!

Crikey, they stole his platinum wedding ring, that's the irony.

No not iron y platinum ???

Stupid old codger. Why take 2 thirty year old's when you could have 3 twenty year old's?

Why take 2 or 3 when chances are he could only handle one anyway ? I guess fantasy is alive and well.

I can't say what happened to this guy, but I can say how it happened to me about 10 years ago in Bangkok.

Two girls approached me and said they needed money and they would massage me in my hotel for 500 each. I declined but they were persistent and although suspicious I gave in. I knew the stories and was not planning on licking anything so why not.

At the hotel one girl walked over to a fruit vendor and bought some pineapple. In the room one girl started massaging while the other ate her pineapple. She offered me some and I declined. She came over and offered again but I declined. She took another piece and held it in front of my mouth saying it is really good just try a bite and put it in my mouth.

I knew immediately something was wrong. There was a bitter medicinal taste. I ran to the bathroom spit it out and rinsed my mouth repeatedly. When I came out the girls were gone. Not knowing what I had been given I went out to get some food and walk to help metabolize anything that I may have absorbed. Although I had only two beers several hours before, I tripped and fell twice on my walk.

I was lucky, they didn't get anything and I wasn't rendered unconscious but only because I was forewarned. I had heard the tales and thought them to be urban myth but I was still wary. There were several suspicious hints but I felt like I was being paranoid and ridiculous until I had the medicinal taste in my mouth. I probably would have been out quick if I hadn't already been considering the idea that they may try to drug me.

You don't need to be paranoid, but keep in mind that these things do happen and be prepared.

Surely if they'd rubbed a sedative on their bodys, they would also be affected by the sedative.

Presumably it reacts if the victim kisses a body part commonly kissed during sexual activity. I doubt the girls have long enough tongues.

When there are 2 girls, they don't need long tongues. Do I need to draw a picture.

where do you buy colourless, tasteless, odourless(??) sedative that isn't absorbed through the skin but is through the tongue?

Give me a kiss and i'll tell you...

I would think he was more worried about his credit card being stolen before he could put a stop on it. Always dangerous to go with two ladies, wherever in the world. Lesson learnt.

I'd like to know the name of the bar, though. Was it in the boxing sports complex?

Edited by stephenterry

He's really going to be bummed when he finds out they weren't even women...

Are you suggesting a ladyboy would want sex with an unconscious old man?

Where was the original story reported?

Making profits/hits from exposing someones name is unethical and disgusting IMHO.

I would think he was more worried about his credit card being stolen before he could put a stop on it. Always dangerous to go with two ladies, wherever in the world. Lesson learnt.

I'd like to know the name of the bar, though. Was it in the boxing sports complex?

Maybe dangerous but fun when it isn't.

The morons are those who don't believe it. Ask any Thai woman you trust (should narrow the field a bit!) about the stuff ladies of the night and other undesirables use on gullible falangs.

I well remember a notorious hooker in Hua Hin who used to knock out her elderly gent customers by getting them to lick her boobs which had been smeared with some dodgy substance. The police were not so much concerned about her customers being robbed as suffering possible heart attacks from the powerful narcotic she used.

Some conconctions are apparently so strong that a single drop on bare skin can lead to a loss of consciousness or temporary disorientation - a bit like half a dozen Changs on an empty stomach.

A Thai woman you trust has detailed knowledge what ladies of the night do to farangs?

"Some conconctions are apparently so strong that a single drop on bare skin can lead to a loss of consciousness or temporary disorientation"

Presumably the hooker was unconscious way before her customer then.

"Some conconctions are apparently so strong that a single drop on bare skin can lead to a loss of consciousness or temporary disorientation"

Presumably the hooker was unconscious way before her customer then.

Note to self, "Never hold hands with a prostitute wearing washing up gloves or get intimate with one who's tits are wrapped in clingfilm".

61 yo?

Should know better at his age. Silly man..... No sympathy from me.

I would be happy to take care of two women when I get to that age, without the sedatives on the lips though.

Don't believe the sedative on the lips story, maybe a drink, whatever.

Please read this:

BANGKOK, Thailand (15 Nov 2005) -- Thai transvestites are often pretty enough to fool tourists and expatriates into taking them home for the night, but the unwary foreign visitor risks losing his wallet as well as his pride, Thai police warned Monday.

Members of a transvestite gang have confessed to concealing strong sedative pills under their tongues and spitting them down the throats of their victims while kissing, causing them to pass out so they can be easily robbed, police said.

The "poor American" will have a lot to explain to his relatives.....and if he's still married, he might lose a lot more. blink.png

Source: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x228245

P.S. He can be happy that it wasn't Scopolamine.....which is used in Colombia. Those victims do all and remember nothing. Of course if they survive.

.http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2009/10/scopolamine-in-colombia/

Edited by lostinisaan

Surely if they'd rubbed a sedative on their bodys, they would also be affected by the sedative.

Presumably it reacts if the victim kisses a body part commonly kissed during sexual activity. I doubt the girls have long enough tongues.

When there are 2 girls, they don't need long tongues. Do I need to draw a picture.

where do you buy colourless, tasteless, odourless(??) sedative that isn't absorbed through the skin but is through the tongue?

Pharmacies? The sedative isn't absorbed through the tongue it's ingested after being swallowed.

Edited by Sviss Geez

He said his US$200 cash, a platinum wedding ring and a credit card were stolen.

$ 200 only? I'm sure those women were disappointed in their target's selection saying: This is not a

a real tourist, he's a backpacker......

If it was a huge amount of cash, people like you would be saying..."why has he got that much cash with him, how did he come by that money" and "he deserves to get robbed with such a big sum"...oh well, nobody can win on TVF....