Finn wins Miss Bikini Fitness in Pattaya

webfact

But I think you're on to something! Seriously!

Funny you mention that, think someone has been putting toilet cleaner in my E-cig, so may have been vaping toilet duck all week...crazy.gif

How about a Mr. Pattaya Farang Expat Couch Potato in a G-String Contest.

Sure there would be plenty of entries among TV members JT, are you going to have best in class categories ?

1. finest in white socks and sandal's

2. most unwashed wife beater

3. best in bald and toothless

4. flabbiest, arms, legs,buttocks

5. largest man boobs

6. most fetching walking shorts

7. biggest buddah medallion

8. pie eating contest

9. biggest belly

Funny, but believe it or not, I think it's a million dollar idea.

It could become an intentionally publicized NOVELTY tourism event.

Think of the global curiosity PR it would get.

It would be for fun, of course, and pure entertainment value.

Myself, I've become more fit in recent years and don't think I would be competitive in such a contest.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I think you're on to something! Seriously!

Funny you mention that, think someone has been putting toilet cleaner in my E-cig, so may have been vaping toilet duck all week...crazy.gif

How about a Mr. Pattaya Farang Expat Couch Potato in a G-String Contest.

Sure there would be plenty of entries among TV members JT, are you going to have best in class categories ?

1. finest in white socks and sandal's

2. most unwashed wife beater

3. best in bald and toothless

4. flabbiest, arms, legs,buttocks

5. largest man boobs

6. most fetching walking shorts

7. biggest buddah medallion

8. pie eating contest

9. biggest belly

Funny, but believe it or not, I think it's a million dollar idea.

It could become an intentionally publicized NOVELTY tourism event.

Think of the global curiosity PR it would get.

It would be for fun, of course, and pure entertainment value.

Myself, I've become more fit in recent years and don't think I would be competitive in such a contest.

Type in "fat beauty contest" in Google DO NOT click on "Pictures".

For women such exists already.

For men of course we are again victims of discrimination.....Google found nothing

No tits, no ass. How is that sexy? Ive seen better looking Thai girls on Soi 6.

and what you missing Phil ?....no teeth, hair, ? one suspects your not missing excess poundage and skin ?

I have all my own teeth. Shaved crew cut hair and the poundage I carry is muscle.

And still you need to go to prostitutes (gentleman club)?

Whats wrong with sitting in an air conditioned bar having a beer with a load of mates?

Who mentioned having to use the girls while there?

and pure entertainment value.

That it would, highly entertaining watching the flabbies gasping for air while trying to climb the steps to the stage

the oxygen masks on standby

of course we could have a race as well.....Big Mac in the middle of the stage first fatty to get there while wearing their wife beater/white socks/sandal's and walking shorts wins and gets the Big Mac, of course would have to be set up on a handicap basis, the "lighter" competitors have to wear a bigger buddah medal...

That it would, highly entertaining watching the flabbies gasping for air while trying to climb the steps to the stage

of course we could have a race as well.....Big Mac in the middle of the stage first fatty to get there while wearing their wife beater/white socks/sandal's and walking shorts wins and gets the Big Mac, of course would have to be set up on a handicap basis, the "lighter" competitors have to wear a bigger buddah medal...

The local private hospitals could also be on hand to promote and sponsor!

I'm feeling this!

and what you missing Phil ?....no teeth, hair, ? one suspects your not missing excess poundage and skin ?

I have all my own teeth. Shaved crew cut hair and the poundage I carry is muscle.

Has all his own teeth, shaved head and a face only a mother could love, and the hunchback and one leg shorter than the other is very off putting as well...laugh.png

Having own teeth puts him far ahead of the average farang. Shaved crew cut, means most probably that he is bald.

Shaved crew cut means exactly that.

Bald is bald, there's a difference.

The local private hospitals could also be on hand to promote and sponsor!

I'm feeling this!

Mr. Pattaya Farang Expat Couch Potato in a G-String Contest.

Brought to you by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Cardiac and Obesity units rolleyes.gif

Bizarre ... I almost puked in my mouth ... sick.gif

Maybe you should cut down shoving those big Mac's down your throat then, there is is a limit how much ones stomach will stretch when shorting food before regurgitation occurs thumbsup.gif

soutpeel and jingthing, its like kramer and newman business ideaslaugh.png

You know it's brilliant.

Who wants to steal it?

I'm thinking it could be Speedos instead of G-Strings though.

G strings might get the Thailand MORALITY police on the hunt.

And maybe just Farang and not Farang Expat ... don't want to leave out the tourists.

Edited by Jingthing

You know it's brilliant.

Who wants to steal it?

And maybe just Farang and not Farang Expat ... don't want to leave out the tourists.

given the size of the competitors, speedos would be a G-string as one suspects they would have to stretch a lot to contain all the blubber

You know it's brilliant.

Who wants to steal it?

given the size of the competitors, speedos would be a G-string as one suspects they would have to stretch a lot to contain all the blubber

Perhaps.

It would be a good opportunity to provide PLUS SIZE Speedos though.

Another sponsor idea: SPEEDO.

There could also be many categories of course.

Perhaps based on age.

Also a special contest for the clinically morbidly obese.

Singing?

Edited by Jingthing

The contest is called the "Miss Bikini Fitness Competition," yet there she is with her two children. Of course there is no longer any law or moral code that demands she be married to have two children, and perhaps the rules of the competition do allow a divorced woman or widow to be a competitor. Still, the term "miss" does mean unmarried and the presence of the two sons does throw up a red flag. Perhaps it should be called the Ms Bikini Fitness Competition.

As long as she is happy and healthy, well done to her smile.png

She is is much better shape than the pot bellied balding farang behind their key boards in Thaivisa.

Maybe so, each to their own, but you wouldn't catch me climbing over my little dagling to get to it.

The contest is called the "Miss Bikini Fitness Competition," yet there she is with her two children. Of course there is no longer any law or moral code that demands she be married to have two children, and perhaps the rules of the competition do allow a divorced woman or widow to be a competitor. Still, the term "miss" does mean unmarried and the presence of the two sons does throw up a red flag. Perhaps it should be called the Ms Bikini Fitness Competition.

Congratulations. You just won the coveted 'Pedant of the Year' award.

so sue them then whistling.gif

Love the fact the finalists all have nice tans. No whitening cream there. Good for them. I like color. I cringe when I see the pasty white faced girls (rest of body not so much) so focused on being "white". Guess it's the old "grass is greener on the other side".

I understand the cultural bias against darker skin. I don't agree with it.

"The Mr Chang Farang Contest" perfect, falls in with thai slang and BEER, whoops better I register that quick before sout and jing rip it offcrazy.gif

Mr Leo Lout Contest ?

Mr Mamma muscles contest ?

Well now we're brainstorming what about "Mr Leo Loudmouth Lout" then?

I think it has a nice ring to ittongue.png