Is There A Good Real Estate Company?

My wife has been through a number of the websites pinned in the accomodation finding forum and has been reasonably impressed by http://www.nakornthong.com. Does anyone know much about this company? I have done searches on the web for homes and the english sites seem to be much, much higher than the houses she has found on the nakornthong site. While these places look good on the internet, the proof is in the dealing with the company. Has anyone had dealings with this company and would you care to offer any opinions?

Thanks in advance

MR

I have done searches on the web for homes and the english sites seem to be much, much higher

It would be more accurrate to say "Sites in English" than "English sites".

A pure Thai site, when in English, is aimed to rip off foreigners.

Just the other day, I had an offer from one agency (farang agent) and another from a Thai but from site in English, for thye same building.

The farang offer was 25% cheaper, just about what we know some Thais will be paying.

I told that to the Thai agency but they refused to change their price - knowing that any minute somebody clueless might Google and contact them.

Also, there were adds (in English) for Bangna condos, asking 20, 25, 30K for places that would barely scrap 6-8K, possibly 11-12K with Thais.