Lazada's let me down, Invade IT?

dageurreotype

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been ordering from Invadeit for years and highly recommend them. Pretty much my sole source for computer related equipment. Very quick replies to e-mail queries.

Not to mention that they are good with returns when needed.

Never a problem with Invade IT, they once had to substitute a less expensive video card and after I approved the new one they included the price difference in cash with my order

Unfortunately, Lazada is too dependent upon their vendors accurately reporting their stock so it can sometimes be hit or miss

I have found Lazada to be good. If the company offering the product (ie Invade IT) cannot ship on the due date it cancels the order. If they did not do that Lazada would have a reputation of poor deliveries. I ould say in this case it was Invade IT who could not get the stock in quick enough to ship. Invade IT keeps little stock of their own. They are a very good company to deal with though.

I have used Lazada for a long time, over 150.000 baht in the last 14 months, always pay by CC.

in the last 2 months the service has gone to S^&t, Customer service does not speak English, they never return your call as they say they will do. Limited English on their web site. Many time I have to look at Lazada Malaysian Web Site to find out the information I need.

Delays in deliveries has become common place, extra charges for delivery have occurred several times.

Invade has always given me good service and they "call back"., but they don't have a lot of the things i want.

I will not order anything else from Lazada,

I will order from Amazon, yes cost more, but at least I know where I stand.

I can't say enough good things about invadeIT.

Easy to use, fast shipping, great communications, and the best customer service of anyplace I have shopped.

They recently helped me with a warranty claim on an item which was purchased at another shop and received as a gift!

I bought a lego set for my son's birthday on Lazada. It never came, no explanation. Just as well I had bought something else in the meantime.

Invade IT, on the other hand, is excellent.

Everyone else is cheaper than InvadeIT, but only speaking of price here. Can usually get free shipping and/or a good discount code elsewhere also.

Check out tohome, ibuyathome, cdiscount (COD available), and in particular, JIB.

Heavy on the last two.

A question for the OP: Was your order amount with Lazada higher than 10,000 Baht?

For orders over 10,000 Baht Lazada will call you to confirm delivery information, and if unable to get in contact with you they will cancel your order. I just had that issue yesterday, when my order was cancelled because I forgot to bring my phone with me. Lazada did call me three times, so it was my fault for not bringing my phone. I guess they have had too many instances where the delivery information in the system has not been updated or is inaccurate. Though it would be nice if their status update on the order clearly stated that as the reason for cancelling.

But InvadeIT is definitely a good alternative (but in many cases somewhat more expensive and with more limited selection). I have never heard a bad report about their customer service.

Sophon

Lazada also never let me down ordered 10+ products. However your dependent on the shops that are connected to lazada. If you got a crappy one then you can get problems.

As for invade IT being more expensive, that is true, i still order with them because its more convenient as JIBB for instance and they are real good with returns.

InvadeIT, never had any problems with them. I had several claims with them and all were handled perfect.

I recall I ordered an Asus TF701 and it didn't work. I send them back and quickly I got the answer that ASUS has no stock in Thailand for replacement and as they have no clue when they get new stock it is better they fully refund it.

Not the fault of invadeit, but from Asus. Invadeit told clearly what is going on, contacted me on their own not waiting till I complain and drag out time and as they didn't had the money on Paypal they quickly transferred the money on my bank account.

thumbsup.gif for Thomas (if I recall the the name correct) at invadeit.

There is no doubt Invade IT has good customer service - much better than Lazada. But it is also true they stock much less so are also dependent on there source provider - but they appear to perform this function much better than Lazada. Lazada is more of an advertising/selling platform than direct sales these days (there were more of a direct sales/clearance place a year ago).

But the fact is Lazada is a good option for many things and probably will be the best price (although you do have to check even on there site for lower price). The cash on delivery is a good feature and for many important (but InvadeIT is one company I would not consider it a risk paying in advance).

One thing I did notice awhile back was that for a number of items the source provider on Lazada was actually Invade IT. That is likely a very good choice. Even Tesco/Lotus sells on Lazada.

Free delivery can be quite a savings on some things using Lazada.

I have used InvadeIT for several years never had any issues and to be honest the buying experience is the best of any online shop i have dealt with in Thailand.

If i have a question i simply contact InvadeIT via Skype or there Live chat and i get a answer almost immediately or if via email i get a reply within working hours.

I have never been to their break and mortar shop in Hua Him and why would i want to go their I live in BangSarae if i want to go to a real shop i will go to TukCom in Pattaya. But reason i prefer buying via InvadeIT's online shop is first of all convenience and secondly customer satisfaction. Why would you want to visit a real shop with limited items when you can visit a online shop listing almost every available product and brand available in the country.

Are you nuts asking for COD from a online shop ??? Does Ebay, Amazon or any other reputed shop offer that.I can just imagine all the problems that will arise from COD in Thailand. Who will pay for the return shipping if u dont have the money, decide you dont want it anymore, etc.

It is simple you want something, you order and pay for it, you get tracking and they send it. They have a wide variety of payment options including creadit card, bank transfers and my personal favourate PayPal

I have used Lazada many times and it is a joke compared to InvadeIT. So automated so un personal. Delivery takes foever and then you are bmbareded with spam emails several times a week of stuff they trying to sell you.

I ones ordered a fan and waited 2 weeks just to be informed it is out of stock

I will continue to use InvadeIT for all my IT needs and Lazada for domestic products.

I recently bought three items from Lazada, all ordered together but delivered separately (different suppliers) Eventually returned two from three items as they appeared to be floor/ex display stock.

I know they have no control over what is sent to you as it is not their direct stock, but if suppliers are using it as a dumping ground for unsaleable stock (in their stores) then they should be suspended.

I won't be ordering from them again as the time spend posting back and communication with their after sales is not worth it, they had good English and were very polite and helpful but it still took weeks to get my refund.

Just not worth it...

I had a problem with Lazada. Bought a laptop advertised 'with' windows 8.1 but arrived blank (DOS). During very poorly worded English replies they eventually said... hard luck ! Seriously, they admitted their error and said if you dont want it send it back at your cost and we'll refund the money... provided the product and packing are in the same condition as it arrived. They were very slow, almost 3 weeks solving it...... ivadit for me from now on !!!

Lazada are SH!T. I ordered a solar powered, supposedly 30,000 MAH power bank from them. Gave my 2700 MAH phone 1 charge.

They completely ignored me and then told me the 14 days were up and I would need contact the manufacturer.

W*NKERS!

DO NOT USE LAZADA.

I have dealt with INVADE IT almost since its inception never had any issue whatsoever!

Always paid by bank transfer and its slick.

Have questions speak to Thomas. He's a straight shooter!

On a previous topic, think LAZADA has anything on their shelves? Orders come and are passed on to 3rd party sellers!

Low inventory lower costs ECommerce 101 "Drop Shipping"!

Edited by rodroy

I have been more happy with Lazada than Invade IT. I ordered a harddrive from them and even if they listed it as in stock they could not deliver it, they were waiting for a shipment from Bangkok (InvadeIT is based in Hua Hin) . With Lazada no problems , very fast delivery as long as it's in stock. Also Lazada is cheaper so as long as you know what you want to order you'll save money with Lazada.

Invade it pro's: Good service and easy returns (and for me down the road collection). Unfortunately con's: much less variety in certain items than Lazada (for example cellphones) and Invadeit is between 10% and 15% more expensive. I use both and had Lazada orders canceled, but have also bought great deals through them. 6 of the one and a half a dozen of the other.

I have just ordered a a wireless/lan router from InvadeIT.

They did not have it in stock but it will arrive with them on Thursday and should be with me on Saturday morning via EMS. I saw the same item in PowerBuy yesterday morning and it was 200 baht more.

I have used InvadeIT before and have had no problems.

I would recommend them 100%.