Well...there you go.

Taking everything here with a grain of salt, today i have witnessed what everyone is so hyped up about....

Wife has problem with land boundries, and what I have seen today, has destroyed any respect I have for Law and order in this country....You cant win.

What a disgusting display today. A straight line boundry....and the "officials" followed the line AROUND the illegal fence to help out their mates....It's 2 to 3 mtrs out and nothing can be done about it....they are the law....LOL

I have , since i have been here, tried to help as many as i can.....Thats over.... I will not lower myself to the level of what is going on.....and associate with this crap.

I am a supporter of Prayut and his attempt to straighten out this country....well i think it is too late now. The others are winning....

Something I didnt realise until today....What a shame, i really loved this place.

Anyone who is educated and can think rationally here, needs to stand up and be counted....But not if you are a farang.

YOU CANT WIN !....so if the NRC or any other Group thats trying to do the right thing....come on board and watch. This is a classic.

We have the papers (Chanute) but it doesnt mean a thing....WHY?....She didnt play the game their way?

Edited by weegee

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report them for corruption to a higher national authority

WHY?.....It will achieve nothing.

Why not? If all is legal and above board.

With who`s money was the said land purchased?

Wife's family have owned it since forever....they gave a piece to each daughter....Wife has Chanute....But the village bully can do what he likes....hence she (the wife) has lost some of her land....and for reasons i CANT discuss on here....There looks like no way of stopping it...

YES everything is legal and above board, from her end..

How did they get away with putting the fence up without survey.

Did you go halves in the survey with the neighbour mate.

Nope...nothing...one night the boundry pegs got changed....and she got death threats when she tried to do something to stop them...

This was all recorded and handed to Police in a report, about the incident....

And here she is now losing her land, with no recourse whatsoever....

Horrible thing also is...when the FIL gave the land to my wife, he cut off some of her land and gave to the community to build a Temple on....it's not a small piece either, compared to blocks here...and made arrangement for an easment to allow her access to the property...That was the deal for the gift of land...

That road has now all but shrunk to nothing, as the """Boundry""" keeps shifting...

So in Theory...arent they taking Government land also?....

Edited by weegee

Please Try to step back from the inherent, understandable frustration and understand - that it happens to Thais too.smile.png

I'll spare you examples from my own Thai family.

If it helps you at all, we all "get it."thumbsup.gif

Signed,

It's NOT greener on the other side of the fencewub.png

Horrible thing also is...when the FIL gave the land to my wife, he cut off some of her land and gave to the community to build a Temple on....it's not a small piece either, compared to blocks here...and made arrangement for an easment to allow her access to the property...That was the deal for the gift of land...

That road has now all but shrunk to nothing, as the """Boundry""" keeps shifting...

But having a temple close by is also an advantage Weegee. When you die they can just throw you over the fence.biggrin.png

have you the chanut, check the measurements on it , then if its wrong go to the Ampur with your wife and point it out. dont take any sh.t the chanut is a legal document in Thailand,

After today....I dont think anything is legal here.....biggrin.png

Checked the measurements....and as soon as the Government surveyor found the first one was right,he left....came back when it was all over.

Get the picture?...he didnt even use his Theottle light to take a straight line along the boundry.....ZOOOOM, he was gone like a flash.

Then tried to tell the wife she was in the wrong and shouldnt make trouble.....lol

Report them for corruption to a higher national authority

WHY?.....It will achieve nothing.

Why not? If all is legal and above board.

With who`s money was the said land purchased?

Wife's family have owned it since forever....they gave a piece to each daughter....Wife has Chanute....But the village bully can do what he likes....hence she (the wife) has lost some of her land....and for reasons i CANT discuss on here....There looks like no way of stopping it...

YES everything is legal and above board, from her end..

That`s great and gets that out of the way.

3 metres of land is a lot to lose.and If you believe that going through the official channels is going to be a waste of time and considering that everything is legal and above board on your side of it, then why not hire the service of a reputable lawyer, take all the paperwork, explain the situation and let the lawyer deal with it? Or at least ask a lawyer for some professional advice and decide whether or not this is worth taking further.

In the majority of cases, just one letter from a lawyer to the appropriate authority letting them know your wife means business, will scare them enough into correcting any errors on their part.

But having a temple close by is also an advantage Weegee. When you die they can just throw you over the fence.biggrin.png

They have never built it....clap2.gif

BJ.."In the majority of cases, just one letter from a lawyer to the appropriate authority letting them know your wife means business, will scare them enough into correcting any errors on their part."

Sounds easy hey?...but you had to see who was here today to know.

Why should we have to Lawyer up and virtually pay for land that is rightfully my wifes in the first place...

Sorry to hear about this Weegee...

Thanks NeverSure....What a sad state of affairs this really is.....

Wifes Parents are very elderly....and to see this happen to their daughter, will most like kill them quicker.

Edited by weegee

People on here saying that OP should just get a lawyer and all will be sorted, obviously don't live in Thailand.

As Weegee has pointed out, this is mafia instigated and these things are pretty common.

People who fight these problems can easily disappear..

Be careful out there and don't step on the wrong toes..

People on here saying that OP should just get a lawyer and all will be sorted, obviously don't live in Thailand.

As Weegee has pointed out, this is mafia instigated and these things are pretty common.

People who fight these problems can easily disappear..

Be careful out there and don't step on the wrong toes..

Yep...quite right. They dont have to worry about me, thats for sure, I no longer give a pigs ding about anything that happens here where i am....and thats not like me to think like that.

What i have seen yesterday finished me off...

Even if the OP gets a lawyer involved this will more than likely provoke and anger the village boss which could lead to more death threats and much more.

Gutted for the OP.

Your post...Were you here yesterday by any chance?biggrin.png

Well my wife had the exactly same problem with her house out in the sticks some 60km from SiSaket.

The neighbor on the land next hers was slowly but surely taking more and more of her land by parking old crappy pick-up trucks and other farming equipment closer and closer to her house.

The land office was called and they came and did measurements and put a thin rope on the borderline which was carefully photographed by my wife's brother.

Next week the brother in-law erected a wall just inside the borderline, a proper wall (we send him the money for materials), the neighbors was fuming.

Thankfully we live in Pattaya 600km away and my wife is so feed up with all the shit going on up in her old village that she has decided to sell the house and the few rai of rice fields she owns up there.

It's like the village is divided into 2 groups, the village chief has his followers (they don't like my wife, he-he) and then a group that support my wife discretely.

I/we can live without going back to that little dusty village in the middle of nowhere, there is absolutely nothing there of interest for me, its flat land with rice patty fields and nothing else, depressing man.

Even if the OP gets a lawyer involved this will more than likely provoke and anger the village boss which could lead to more death threats and much more.

Gutted for the OP.

Ha ha no mate.

It's bloody frustrating tho, I've not had any land issues but I've been involved in a car accident. Gave the police photos of the car involved and they never done anything about it.

Gutted for the OP.

Ha ha no mate.

It's bloody frustrating tho, I've not had any land issues but I've been involved in a car accident. Gave the police photos of the car involved and they never done anything about it.

Frustration was beating me yesterday...But not today....I now have lost interest in the place....feel better too!

If it wasnt for my wife, I would have been flying out today....Thats now the only reason I am still here.