Facebook uproar against Pattaya bar girl

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder is she (the bar girl) will become as famous as Divine Brown or Monica Lewinsky who both earned big money from their giving nature.

Probably will....if the customer wins the next election over there.

Dotpoom, just spilled my coffee cause I thought you'd written erection instead of election there..............gigglem.gif

Eye test booked for 14:30 tomorrow afternoon.......................wink.png

DaveThailand, anyone who gets offended by goings on in a bar should not be in the bar in the first place.

Depends what kind of bar it is doesn't it.

That was a disco, my old bar was live music and that shouldn't happen in either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DaveThailand, anyone who gets offended by goings on in a bar should not be in the bar in the first place.

That was a disco, my old bar was live music and that shouldn't happen in either.

If it's a girly bar of any sort or some place where it is known free lancers operate, including discos ( I don't know about the one you mention)

then if you are offended with anything to do with sex, then stay out.

If it's a girly bar of any sort or some place where it is known free lancers operate, including discos ( I don't know about the one you mention)

then if you are offended with anything to do with sex, then stay out.

So if a freelancer goes to a disco or a live music bar say blues factory or insomnia then it's ok to perform sexual acts inside?

By the way it isn't allowed in gogo's etc either.

Thats what hotel rooms are for.

Edited by davethailand

Read my first sentence again, I was not talking about a individual freelancer.

I will make it more clear, IMO, any place where it is well known that sex is for sale in

any form, do not go in if you are going to be offended.

I will say that there may be times when one should be a bit more discreet.

Read my first sentence again, I was not talking about a individual freelancer.

I will make it more clear, IMO, any place where it is well known that sex is for sale in

any form, do not go in if you are going to be offended.

I will say that there may be times when one should be a bit more discreet.

OK well first of all a disco isn't really classed as a place that sex is well known for sale same as bars like Blues Factory but in both freelancers go nightly in the hope of picking up men but they aren't "sex" establishments and in places like that you shouldn't see stuff like that, as you say discretion is needed, look at the uproar its caused and they/he is lucky he didn't get turfed out by staff and now they are both being hunted.

Completely stupid the pair of them.

It isn't allowed or excepted in a lot of bars now, even in that famous Soi you'd be told to go to a room.

I've been in gogo's when the same has happened and the girl was severely reprimanded by the mamasan and the customer told to stop or leave.

Funniest/ nastiest thing I've seen is a farang couple in a gogo and the girl started "servicing" her boyfriend right in front of us, the Manager who was a mate went mad at them.

I'm not a newbie regarding WS and bars in Pattaya.

:)

The real shame is they thought nobody knew this kind of thing happened in Thailand

Perhaps the worst kept secret in Thailand is the sex industry. Can only guess how so many boys and girls know about it, not to mention the Thai men and women that partake.

No big deal. When I was single I always let my pants down for a BJ at both Cowboy and Nana. BB was free but the drinks and parting was at times 15k a night. The BJ was ordered by mamasan to the girls and I could just pick any. Oh yeah, I actually didn't paid for it but had some business associates who asked me for some hard core bars. I kept asking them you want a BJ now here I will arrange but they backed off so I told them then let me get one. cheesy.gif

Happened at the 808 disco which is upstairs on 2nd floor above Candy Shop. Police raided and today ordered the disco closed for 10 days.

The girl didn't "work" for the bar, she was most likely a customer,,,,,"free lancer". It's a joke that it's the club's fault that this happened and gets shut down. If you own a crowded disco and someone pulls this shit, exactly how can you have personnel watching every sq ft of the joint? So, some stupid twit does this to her partner and the club gets the blame??? Crazy.

Guess this is not an uproar against a bar girl giving a BJ, but about posting a photo of it in Facebook. They say "The Net never forgets"

Maybe the girl in question wants to change her job in the future. Maybe she has a baby who goes to school. What would happen if schoolmates tell her baby "Hey, I've seen your mother in Facebook"?

Photos like this in Facebook are counterproductive to any rehabilitation. Guess that's what it's all about.

No big deal. When I was single I always let my pants down for a BJ at both Cowboy and Nana. BB was free but the drinks and parting was at times 15k a night. The BJ was ordered by mamasan to the girls and I could just pick any. Oh yeah, I actually didn't paid for it but had some business associates who asked me for some hard core bars. I kept asking them you want a BJ now here I will arrange but they backed off so I told them then let me get one. cheesy.gif

Well done. You got a BJ in a BJ bar.clap2.gif

15K a night?

Maybe Darwin was wrong.facepalm.gif

Edited by EmptyHead

Happened at the 808 disco which is upstairs on 2nd floor above Candy Shop. Police raided and today ordered the disco closed for 10 days.

The girl didn't "work" for the bar, she was most likely a customer,,,,,"free lancer". It's a joke that it's the club's fault that this happened and gets shut down. If you own a crowded disco and someone pulls this shit, exactly how can you have personnel watching every sq ft of the joint? So, some stupid twit does this to her partner and the club gets the blame??? Crazy.

"The last is bitten by the dogs"

The disco could not escape, this is typical thai justice as usual.