Police investigating 5 men for eating cat meat in Isaan

webfact

They have laughed at me a few times when we have gone to the village and I said the food was good.They have go me at least twice maybe more,I am not sure but I think it was dog

I got trapped in the Philippines many years ago, it has a very strong taste, I didnt go back for seconds.shock1.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Isaan eating cat and dog meat is nothing new.......why all the fuss ? As long as don't serve this to me all is ok...[emoji82][emoji82][emoji77][emoji77][emoji77]

The problem is that eating cats and dogs turns into a business and then peoples' pets start to disappear. Why the fuss? Same as when buffaloes and cows were disappearing overnight around here. I believe one guy was shot and buried.
So to solve the problem of the stolen cows did they arrest everyone eating beef?

Have do desire to eat cat but as long as they did not steal someone's pet or try to sell the cat meat as beef... I really don't see the problem

Some people buy rabbits as pets... Some buy them to feed to pet snakes and some buy them to make rabbit stew...

Can't see any reason why cats should have some special status over rabbits... After all rabbits are a lot cuter

Also some people keep pigs as pets... And while it would be wrong for someone to steal their pet pig... Doesn't mean. I should be arrested for eating bacon

Edited by CWMcMurray