New Website Address for Online 90 Day Reporting

I answered you questions in the topic you posted.

You need to do the online report today or you will be to late.

Unless you have an extension installed on Chrome you will have problems completing step one of the application.

Maybe some explanation about the security warning:

The warning says that the certificate used is not issued by a certification authority.

You communication with the website is encrypted.

There's no risk that a third party, other than you and the owner of the website could intercept the communication.

If you choose to ignore the warning there is a risk that the owner of the website shown here is not immigration.
Somebody (either a virus on your computer or anyone hosting the website on the internet) could have taken over the URL, build his own website that looks exactly like the immigration website and misuse your data.
I think this risk is relatively small because there's not much to gain by an attack specifically on this website.

Edited by kriswillems

OK well I cant get it to work either, in IE it tells me to contact immigration when I click submit after filling in the first page of details and in Chrome and using the recommended plugin it tells me the captha is wrong even though its clearly correct, any suggestions?

Website is definitely not working. All of the above problems as reported. Very frustrating, going to immigration, easier. Hope someone will sort the glitches out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems to working to me. Just accessed it (Chrome with IE Tab) and got to step one where I could of filled in the info. Did the captcha and got the verified message.

You should post what problems you are having rather than just saying it is not working,

• 2 months later...

Did my 90 days last time & it was approved by next day.

The new website stays on a blank page after submitting in IE and crashes Firefox (requiring log off or restart) after trying for a few days.

100km+ drive to Nakhon Sawan for me this week.

Not sure what is happening with IE. Perhaps you are getting a message that is blocked as a pop up. That has happened to others.

For Firefox you need to install an an extension, Try this one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/

I have the same extension on Chrome and it works good.

That time again.

IE still not working (blank screen after submitting).

FF extension you kindly provided at least took me to the pop-up message telling me to go to my immigration office.

I'm not at home to send details by post (am in Bkk for wife's hospital appointment), so now need to drive to Nakhon Sawan or can I do at Chaeng Wattana?.

Was so impressed with my 1 day turn-around when it first moved online. :(

Did my 90 days last time & it was approved by next day.

The new website stays on a blank page after submitting in IE and crashes Firefox (requiring log off or restart) after trying for a few days.

100km+ drive to Nakhon Sawan for me this week.

Not sure what is happening with IE. Perhaps you are getting a message that is blocked as a pop up. That has happened to others.

For Firefox you need to install an an extension, Try this one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/

I have the same extension on Chrome and it works good.

That time again.

IE still not working (blank screen after submitting).

FF extension you kindly provided at least took me to the pop-up message telling me to go to my immigration office.

I'm not at home to send details by post (am in Bkk for wife's hospital appointment), so now need to drive to Nakhon Sawan or can I do at Chaeng Wattana?.

Was so impressed with my 1 day turn-around when it first moved online. :(

Could not submit on IE before my 7 day deadline today.

Called Nakhon Sawan who said many people have problems with it but would still take postal submission(deadline is 12th).

So after paying for some printouts, photocopies, envelopes, stamps and a pen, I've hopefully avoided a return trip from Bkk while the wife waits for her hospital appointment.

Needless to say I'll not be using online submissions going forward.

Worked fine last time but not working for me over the w/e or this morning, just couldn't get past the data entry page without getting the msg box about contacting immigration. Internet was slow over the w/e and crawling today so maybe didn't help.

So looks like the postal service is still the best option, although no time for my current renewal, had to dash off to Chang Wattana.

Only positive in that was finding out that a free bus (166) runs between the government complex and Victory Monument using the expressway so fairly quick.

• 2 months later...

I use Chrome and for me the IE spoofers didn't work.

Using the spoofer, the whole site was jumpy and sluggish.

I managed to get through to the first page but the security code at the bottom of the page didn't seem to register even though it was correct.

On a further attempt (of many), the code was accepted but I was faced by a blank screen and the second page never appeared.

Only when I changed browser to Internet Explorer, after getting round the security warning, was I able to complete both pages and get the Pending screen.

However, there was a problem when I clicked the link to print the page, the security warning would not allow printing. I had to save to my computer then open in order to print.

A bit of a fiddle to complete the process compared with the previous successful report where the IE spoofer worked.

I had the same issue with printing the completed form... however the way to do it is:

after submitting your form hover your mouse over the "print symbol" right click & then click print from the drop down box

mine printed as normal

• 2 weeks later...

90 days ago, I made my first online reporting without problems.

Meanwhile I have a new passport which I took to migration weeks ago to transfer my Visa.

They were supposed to change their online file accordingly, they also typed long enough on the computer.

But when I tried my due 90 day reporting today, it did not accept the new Passport Nbr – but would still work with the old one…

Now I’m wondering if I’m save using the old Passport Nbr for the present?

A visit at migration is always a 200 km roundtrip for me and in less than 90 days I have to go there anyway to extend my Visa…

90 days ago, I made my first online reporting without problems.

Meanwhile I have a new passport which I took to migration weeks ago to transfer my Visa.

They were supposed to change their online file accordingly, they also typed long enough on the computer.

But when I tried my due 90 day reporting today, it did not accept the new Passport Nbr – but would still work with the old one…

Now I’m wondering if I’m save using the old Passport Nbr for the present?

A visit at migration is always a 200 km roundtrip for me and in less than 90 days I have to go there anyway to extend my Visa…

You can try using the old passport number but there is a good chance it will not be approved if they changed your passport number in their 90 day reporting records.

My understanding from the info I have seen is that immigration cannot update the records in the database the online reporting system accesses. Only leaving the country and getting a new entry will change it.

I cannot do 90 day reports online because I have no record in the database since my last entry is to old and another problem is I have gotten a new passport since then. I have been told by immigration to do a border hop if I want to do 90 day reports.

• 1 month later...

Having successfully used online reporting previously I am now getting this error message when I try to load the page

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Using 2nd new url they changed to: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

this is what it says for me ... and I am using IE for it ??

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.