PM urges all sectors to work towards unity

Lite Beer

PM urges all sectors to work towards unity

BANGKOK, 4 July 2015 (NNT) – Prime Minister Prayut Cha-o-cha has called on the public to patiently await social reconciliation, while urging related sectors to work hard towards unity.

During the government TV talk program, PM Prayut affirmed that the government was trying its best to solve political and social conflicts but explained that these problems were difficult to resolve within a short time, as they stemmed from many complicated factors. PM Prayut stressed it was vital for all sectors to combine their efforts to create sustainable peace in society.

General Prayut commented that sectors in charge of defense, the peace-making and democratic processes, constitution and laws need to streamline their tasks to reduce complication in administration. Gen Prayut disclosed that the National Legislative Assembly was studying over 300 laws aimed at ensuring peace, while calling on teen students not to be swayed by misleading information.

To give all sides a fair hearing, the premier said the government had launched a new TV program inviting academics, politicians, former-ministers and law-makers to discuss different topics regarding the government’s performance. The program debuted on July 1.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-07-04 footer_n.gif

"To give all sides a fair hearing, the premier said the government had launched a new TV program inviting academics, politicians, former-ministers and law-makers to discuss different topics regarding the government’s performance. The program debuted on July 1."

Did anyone see it? I assume it's a comedy.

"To give all sides a fair hearing, the premier said the government had launched a new TV program inviting academics, politicians, former-ministers and law-makers to discuss different topics regarding the governments performance. The program debuted on July 1."

Did anyone see it? I assume it's a comedy.

I heard the new TV program will be like hard-talk or questiontime except only yes men and junta cheerleaders will be invited and if somebody asks the wrong question or states an incorrect opinion they get a free stay at a reeducation centre....

ps; I can think of a few on here who should apply for a seat, they will be among like minded individuals and can discuss how best to control the great unwashed they may even get to see their junta heroes and the good general in person!!

Edited by mark131v

I haven't seen in over a year a single bit of them attempting any kind of social reconciliation.

More people are reconciled to the fact they could well end up in prison for not toeing the line. Any good to you?

Recent events with the Wit in Japan made me realize something. This incident united the whole of TVF, something unheard of in this age of such diverse opinions, both genuine and from under the bridge. All it took was the application of justice to an untouchable, the pity is that it took another country to deliver us the unity.

Reconciliation? Why doesn't the PM try reconciling buying costly unnecessary submarines with trying to solve the continual flood/drought cycle which regularly devastate peoples lives and incomes?

Sorry, he probably has, and we can all guess which has higher priority.....letting the 'boys' play with new toys in their waters.

All sectors urge YOU mister! not the other way around.

Stop arresting and jailing youth for their alledged inobediance and stop the nonsense about buying submarines.

How about some reconciliation.

Have the red and yellow shirts disappeared , until these outfits are all lovey dovey with each other Thailand is still in the same position as before the coup , split down the middle. coffee1.gif

Edited by chainarong

"need to streamline their tasks to reduce complication in administration."

There is nothing more streamlined than a government ruled by one unelected general who controls the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government whilst issuing his own custom constitution and laws.

I believe Prayut is using the Kim II Sung's model for national unity.

Kim Sung regarded "believing in the people as in heaven" as his motto, was always with the people, devoted his whole life to them, took care of and guided them with a noble politics of benevolence, and turned the whole society into one big and united family. (ref. 1972 Constitution Preamble of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea)

... all sectors to work towards unity
Good idea.
How, can foreigners help?

- Many foreigners are married to Thai families.

- Many foreigners living here permanently.
- Many foreigners visit Thailand.

Is that also a sector?