Thai-English actress Anna Reese becomes nun after killing cop in car crash

webfact

What a load of bullshit... She could not give a rats ass but this is how they roll... They cannot face reality and take responsibility like we do in the West so they create their own pathetic little circus acts which only they believe in.... Like children playing make believe games..?????? but we not dare say something like this because Farang NOT understand or know.!!!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another "hi-so" who can't differentiate between drama & real-life...
this is just another "photo shoot" opportunity to keep fans happy & her career intact to which she is able to return to... un-like her victim!!!!

If she had said 7 years she might have been given a different response.

And then she could have quietly bailed after a couple of weeks. Might have difficult to get away with when you're an actress though.

wai2.gif She is putting her acting skills to work. She has lots of money and the cops family will get ..nun. whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Just a thought, okay the blood test, after a significant delay was negative.... But can't they trace back her time before the accident to see where she was and what she was doing, then get witness statements to confirm or deny she was drinking or taking banned substances????

In my country if blood test is taken after 1 hour of an incident it's result is inaccurate and the result cannot be used as state evidence in court to prove intoxication.

I would expect there to be a huge negative reaction on social media.....not really.

My Gf, a nice gorl from a middle class family. Works , owns her own house. So a member of mainstream middle income Thailand. Holds the viewpoint that it was all just a terrible accident. That she wasnt drunk.......A typical mushroom opinion. Kept in the dark and fed B.S.

Wearing a white robe is not a nun. She is what's called a mae chi. They take 10 precepts (vows). They don't have to cut their hair. This is nothing. Thousands of Thai women do this weekly. Why she is waiing her mother and smiling, I don't have a clue. coffee1.gif

Let's be frank, shall we? The only (ONLY!) reason why she is putting up this circus is because she is mortified that the dead police officer's ghost might come to haunt her. Otherwise she'd give a rat's ass about having to atone for her deed.

Let's be frank, shall we? How do you know she’s "putting up a circus” and "she'd give a rat's ass about having to atone for her deed? As it was an accident your hate and jealousy seem misplaced. Is it the feeling of inferiority that drives your hatred?

how would you know that it was an accident? it happened at o dark thirty, was she drunk was she on something? we will never know,. but reckless driving is rampant in this country!

You are kidding yes?

You actually do not know the definition of the word "accident?"

Let me give you a hint:

Johnny, can you use the word accident in a sentence?

"That was not an accident, it was intentional."

Very good Johnny, you can now post on Thai Visa without embarrassing yourself.

I love Thailand, they are so organized in their laws and upholding them.

I'm going to celebrate, and go down to the corner and eat some Som Tam and forget about it.

Ohhhhh....that's right, I moved out of Thailand last year after coming here for years....Don't miss it

And...the Thai Baht to the USD is 34........when it hits 40, I will cash out.

absolutely farcical this woman should have been thrown into jail for dangerous driving she managed to get away with not taking a blood test or a drug test she should be punished and now she wants to become a nun ?.

What a load of bullshit... She could not give a rats ass but this is how they roll... They cannot face reality and take responsibility like we do in the West so they create their own pathetic little circus acts which only they believe in.... Like children playing make believe games..?????? but we not dare say something like this because Farang NOT understand or know.!!!!

You are joking... yes?

"....take responsibility like we do in the West"

Don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over here!

I suppose if this was of any importance, I and others could inundate you with endless examples where the rich and famous are "above the law" ... EVERYWHERE

But for myself, and the other adults here .. who know the score .. enjoy you life in a very strange little bubble. The bubble that believes that the West is perfection, and these evil little brown people are the stuff on the bottom of your shoe.

OK, say it with me folks, and with enthusiasm...

Why are you here? Go home. Enjoy your Farang-atopia! "Laagan"

If she had said 7 years she might have been given a different response.

And then she could have quietly bailed after a couple of weeks. Might have difficult to get away with when you're an actress though.

Damn right, if she goes to live in a monastery for eternity only then will I believe she is sorry for what she did.

More bullshit from the planet HISO.

As mentioned above she didn't even shave her head and that's disrespectful to the monastery anyway.

Burn her at the stake I say.

The very least she should be made to do is shave her entire head. The fact that she has not done this is absolute proof of her deep level of insincerity. Shame on the MIB for not charging her. Shame on the big man for not getting involved. Shame on the FBI for not launching an investigation.

I love Thailand, they are so organized in their laws and upholding them.

I'm going to celebrate, and go down to the corner and eat some Som Tam and forget about it.

Ohhhhh....that's right, I moved out of Thailand last year after coming here for years....Don't miss it

And...the Thai Baht to the USD is 34........when it hits 40, I will cash out.

Dude, Trust me, for those of us who live in the Kingdom, have carved out really sweet lives, are healthy and happy, have beautiful wives and families .. sorry to burst your bubble. Not one rat's ass given.

What concerns me here is your level of ignorance ...

Did you just say when the Baht WEAKENS ... you will purchase Dollars?

This is the only logical conclusion, since clearly you are not BUYING the Baht and coming back.

How can I say this in a gentle way?

You sir, are a horse's ass.

A year later, and still trolling Thai Visa .. now eat that burger, screw your fat wife, and pay those taxes! Someone has to get those food stamps to EMPLOYED Walmart people so they can eat!

Thank you for leaving... I really mean that. Thank You.

Why so much jealousy?

She had an ACCIDENT caused by poor road lighting, some daft bloke parking his car on the highway without warning lights and her driving a bit too fast.

We've all driven over the speed limit at one time or another. She was driving a decent car which makes going fast easier.

Point is it was nothing more than a terrible accident and she is just a young woman who's life was suddenly turned upside down. She has to live with the thought that she killed someone, which can't be an easy thing to deal with.

The policeman should not have been parked where he was, or at very least he should have had his lights flashing.

One day you or I might have an ACCIDENT, when we do I hope people treat us with a bit more fairness than is being thrown around on this forum towards her.

Sounds like a Thai soap that my TW Waste her time with for some reason or even Telemundo ... What the f... is going on in this jungle country - do anyone really take this serious or is it just entertainment in lack of True Vision ... ? crazy.gif

No wonder Thailand has so many problems when people have to deal with nonsens like this ... w00t.gif

You are joking... yes?

"....take responsibility like we do in the West"

Don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over here!

I suppose if this was of any importance, I and others could inundate you with endless examples where the rich and famous are "above the law" ... EVERYWHERE

But for myself, and the other adults here .. who know the score .. enjoy you life in a very strange little bubble. The bubble that believes that the West is perfection, and these evil little brown people are the stuff on the bottom of your shoe.

OK, say it with me folks, and with enthusiasm...

Why are you here? Go home. Enjoy your Farang-atopia! "Laagan"

And exactly who made you the expert here ? Of course this happens everywhere in the world and I did NOT say it does not.... I was simply referring to what I have experienced here myself and was not Thai bashing at all.....if this is what you try to make me out.

Anyway who's ass are licking or who are you trying to impress ? Or are you perhaps one of those bitter old men with nothing better to do than licking Thai ass and Farang bashing..?

In the future you should get all your bloody facts right before attacking an individual you sad sod.

Thailand is a wonderful country and most of its people are marvelous... but this aspect of Thai society / culture is sickening. Making "merit" for 7 days !!! 9 times out of 10, taking someone's life here means nothing if you are rich or famous.

...or a prime minister.

protecting own skin...nothing but a PR stunt....the problem lies in that she is dictating her own punishment..

Thailand is not a law and order society so would not call it marvelous...so many problems stem from this lack of a structure/process....

Before everybody jump up and down hollering "murder", why didn't the cop park someplace safe, like parking lot, instead of highway. Did he have emergency blinkers on? Anybody who ever drove on highway at night knows that car parked on a shoulder in the middle of the night without blinkers is asking for trouble. I am not saying she is not free of guilt but she seems genuinely remorseful about it. Let's get the facts out before throwing the first stone.