British Engineer caught-up in Central Pattaya necklace snatch

Lite Beer

I'm not a fashion Nazi or anything, but somehow I've missed out on the whole men wearing necklaces thing. What will they be wearing next, high heels and stockings?

If the difference is not clear to you, then you must have spent too much of your life hanging around with ladyboys.

I'm not a fashion Nazi or anything, but somehow I've missed out on the whole men wearing necklaces thing. What will they be wearing next, high heels and stockings?

My Vietnamese wife bought me a 22kt necklace in the late '60's. She paid the equivalent of $80, about $40/oz. I still wear it; and it is worth a bit more now. And, I actually prefer my boots and leathers.

i suppose if the village people thing works for you ....

Maybe security firms could use the same logic and let the guys who work on the cash vans carry the money in see threw boxes so everyone can see how much cash they are carrying after all what could happen?

Other top tips could include writing your pin number on your credit card in case you forget it and always leave your keys in your car ignition to save yourself the trouble of fumbling for your keys. cheesy.gif

I recall a number of brits assaulting some french men..an you lee b.said it was not news worthy..yet when the crime is against a fellow country man your view point changes...going around with a 60,000 baht chain you deserve what you get

It would have to be something rather extreme for me to feel someone 'deserved' to get robbed.

I am sure he felt 'obliged' to be wearing it, as it was such a recent gift from his girlfriend (unusual though, normally the other way around).

Three hours is pretty darned quick for the execution, spotted, tailed and robbed so quickly. It speaks volumes about the likelihood of being robbed in Pattaya these days and the crime status.

Mine was yanked off years ago miles out of town, and I had been wearing it for years, I am glad I got it over with!

"A British Engineer was involved in a necklace snatch on Thursday Night and saw his new 60,000 Baht Gold Necklace stolen from him, only hours after it was given to him as a present from his Girlfriend."

gigglem.gif gigglem.gif gigglem.gif - I'm sorry, just you just couldn't write this stuff. Bloody hilarious.

And who wants a gold necklace that thick anyway?

Chav clap2.gif

He has a Thai girlfriend ?. In Pattaya ? lol

She bought him a 60K gold necklace with HER money? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Whats her name Lek or Noi.clap2.gif

Where from Buriram or Surin. ?

Can see where you spend most or your time and what company you keep. There is a different world out there apart form the sordid places and people you mix with.

She bought him a 60K gold necklace with HER money? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I know both Lek and Noi and they are from Buriram and Surin.

Do you know them too?

I thought I was their one true love.

I used to write letters to their Farang boyfriends until we fell in love.

I'll have to change my ways.

I know both Lek and Noi and they are from Buriram and Surin.

Do you know them too?

I thought I was their one true love.

I used to write letters to their Farang boyfriends until we fell in love.

I'll have to change my ways.

It happens sometimes.

Falling in love with their boyfriends.

At least it gets you out of the closet, eh? One of them might buy you a nice necklace someday.......................wink.png

Yeah what is this world coming to, men with gold necklaces???????