Multiples Entries Visa From Penang!

Guest Froggy

Guest Froggy

Sawasdee krap!

I took a look to a lot of topics about the new rules who's coming for Thailand Visas!

As I mentioned in previous topics, I'm gonna get Married in Thailand on a Tourist Visa and plan to go in Penang after to get a Multiple Entries Visa!

I'm gonna go in Penang around November!

My reasons to get a Multiple Entries Visa are to be with my wife for about 1 year and try to find a job.

I would like to know if with the new rules it can be possible that the Thai Embassy or Consulate in Penang will ask for the 200k or 400k proofs or it's realy nothing concerned with the Multiple Entries Visa?

Can it be possible also that with All the situation that the new rules are causing that they can considere that by applying for a Multiple Entries Visa after my Tourist one that it's an extension of stay and refuse to give me the Multiple Entries Visa?

I would like to know also what is exactly the name of the Multiple Entries Visa for my situation! Is it a Multiple Entries O visa?

Thanks for all!

Froggy

Save a trip to Penang and get your non-immigrant "O" visa with multiple entries from your country. I imagine you're supporting her now and most consulates will issue a visa on that basis.

Sound advice there Ajahn. And it will be 400,000 baht for Froggy to get an extension.

Guest Froggy

Hi!

I called the Thai Consulate in Ottawa and Vancouver to ask for the Non-Immigrant O Visa with Multiple Entries!

They both mentioned that I have to be Married first!

I will try in Montreal next week!

I would like to know if they allow Me the Non-Immigrant O Visa, is it gonna be only a stay of 90 days and have to apply for an extension or it can be a Multiple Entries valid for a year by leaving Thailand each 90 days and get in back?

To be Honnest, I realy don't care to go in Penang if they can give Me a Multiple Entries Visa valid for a Year after my Tourist Visa!

We will just make a stop after in South Thailand! :o

Thanks again!

Froggy