Whats the Current situation with Deckchairs on Pattaya Beach

Chivas

Is it still only Wednesdays that they are not laid out or has it been extended to others as well. I ask because I'm being sent Photos frequently on different days and appear to be no chairs in any of them, albeit it could be the Gaps where no chairs were anyway. ??

Here at Jomtien the beach is still closed Wednesdays. No beach chairs, vendors, massages, etc.

Ok thanks hopefully the same on Pattaya Beach. If anyone else can confirm either way would be grateful. The fact that a Guy who has been over 150 trips is possibly not going to return to Pattaya if this routine is daily must tell of the lunancy of the loss of the Beach Concessions....

I like the Beach however some perceive it.

Yea....

Deckchairs... A life threatening luxury problem.

Sand up your legs, not my cup of tea(sing).

Its not about a Deckchair though. The entire ambience of the Beach changes with no massage Girls Food stalls Hawkers etc and the great crack of being surrounded with other Guys and Thai Girls.

No concessions and they all disappear

Why do TVers who despise the topic feel the need to shower abuse on those that are interested in the topic? Why not just avoid the topic? Still can't get my mind around the need to disdain others. OOPs I guess I am doing it. haha

I was in Pattaya last month and the cake sellers on the beach had disappeared. Had to stroll across to Tops near the Teddy Bear Museum for my cake fix. Their brownies are divine, BTW. Finding something else to do on a Wednesday can exercise your mind a bit if you are a regular visitor.