Farangs and large tattoos: ugly or lovely?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tats are the visual equivilant to cigarette smoke.

Wow people can get sick from cigarette smoke, how does a tattoo cause disease ?

Your delusional, maybe your socks and sandals are too tight restricting blood flow to the upper regions of your body

It's always the ones without tattoos who feel the need to judge. Do what you like, accept differences and open your horizons! To the OP and naysayers, you might want to change your diapers and finish your prune juices. It is time for your 10 am nap before the Bingo game.

Your delusional, maybe your socks and sandals are too tight restricting blood flow to the upper regions of your body

A couple of tats can look OK, it's when idiots (what else could they be) have their face tattooed is when it just looks ugly and retarded.

What's with all these blank skin people in Thailand? I see them from time to time and they never seem to leave the protective magic circle they draw around their bar stools. Sometimes you see their flabby man-boobs with grey chest hair smelling of various ointments--not a tattoo among them! It is almost painful to my eyes to be blinded by such malicious lack of ink.

Please, I implore you--at least get a Sak Yant or something. Maybe ask your bargirl mia-noi where she got hers.

Edited by KuhnPaen

No disease. But the smell is just as obnoxious.

Are Yours.?.The Topic is about Ferangs with Stamps not Thai Lady Dentists and a Mechanic chappy..

Seems to me the non tat brigade have hit a nerve here.

Perhaps the people with tats can explain why they have to show them off?

Personally I hate tats. Up to you if you want them but keep them out of my face.

I have never seen anyone "show their tattoos off" except when someone asked if they could take a closer look.

But let's say you have a tattoo on your shoulder and you are also in Thailand on holiday... i would assume most people do not walk around with jeans and a shirt that covers your entire upper body just because someone doesn't like something you wear on your body.

And a news flash... if you are in public and see something you do not like then either <deleted> and accept what you don't like or go to your studio/house/hotel and stay inside. This same logic applies when someone is taking a picture of you in the public without asking you (which they do not have to).

I've never met anyone with a Tramp Stamp who can walk n chew gum

Funny that, i know of 3 thai ladies who have tattoo's one happens to a be a dentist at one of the international hospitals and the other 2 ladies are master degree level Engineers wink.png

So much for very simplistic only BG's have tatoos expert opinion from TV finest resident experts on all things Thai rolleyes.gif

Stop telling what is happening in the real world, it's not popular :)

They don't call them tramp stamps for nothing.

I know several women with tattoos and you can count with one hand the amount of different men they have had.

Too ugly to bonk?

Nope, one of them is very pretty and the other two are what most men would say "average" (i'm referring to their faces now).

I know several women with tattoos and you can count with one hand the amount of different men they have had.

Too ugly to bonk?

Nope, one of them is very pretty and the other two are what most men would say "average" (i'm referring to their faces now).

I was in Tesco and saw this young, very attractive Russian girl with what looked like (from a distance) a huge ink blob almost covering her back. When I got closer I could make out some detail to the tattoo, but not much. It just looked unsightly and a blemish on what was a otherwise nice looking girl. A discrete butterfly on her ankle would have been OK, but why good looking girls decide to get these huge ugly tats on their bodies is beyond me.

What smell ? Granted its sunday morning old chap but surely still a little early to be Chang O' Clock already ?

I was in Tesco and saw this young, very attractive Russian girl with what looked like (from a distance) a huge ink blob almost covering her back. When I got closer I could make out some detail to the tattoo, but not much. It just looked unsightly and a blemish on what was a otherwise nice looking girl. A discrete butterfly on her ankle would have been OK, but why good looking girls decide to get these huge ugly tats on their bodies is beyond me.

Because they wanted the tattoo on their body? smile.png

I think it's little bit wierd... many think it's alright/fine to "tattoo shame" people but when it comes to another choice in life... being and staying fat it's magically taboo to "fat shame" and say fat people are unattractive. Because they are unattractive for almost everyone in the world as we are not biologically "programmed" to like fat people.

Because they wanted the tattoo on their body? smile.png

I think it's little bit wierd... many think it's alright/fine to "tattoo shame" people but when it comes to another choice in life... being and staying fat it's magically taboo to "fat shame" and say fat people are unattractive. Because they are unattractive for almost everyone in the world as we are not biologically "programmed" to like fat people.

I'm not denying people the right to do whatever they want with their bodies, I'm just mystified as to why a beautiful young girl would mar (in my mind) her body with a huge, ugly tattoo, and believe me, it was ugly. It wasn't something you would look at and say, whoever did that was a true artist.

Too ugly to bonk?

so they don't have to bother being aproached by narrow minded people

Too ugly to bonk?

so they don't have to bother being aproached by narrow minded people

Why do feel the need to copy all these posts but add nothing to them?

This topic is interesting in that the heading simply asks an aesthetic opinon but then the OP goes on to insult and speculate on the perceived psycological defect of those that do not share his personal taste. Says more about the op than tats and body mods. I personally do not like most tats as the art selected is not to my liking. I once saw a lovely beer server lady with a delecate flowering vine on her back.... that was nice.

Speculation? I think not...

http://www.historicmysteries.com/the-psychology-of-tattoos-and-piercing/

cheryl coles tattoo,

your not telling me you would kick her out of bed because of this,,,lol

some people

Yeah, I'd kick her out of bed, but only because there is more room on the floor... thumbsup.gif

Not hard to tell who has and does not have tattoos posting on this thread... whistling.gif

Well there is an increasing body of evidence that some tattoos may be dangerous.

The problem is not so much about black inks -but rather the brighter colours - so for example red inks are often cadmium compounds- the idea of putting a heavy metal into your body is not good. They cause cancers and are toxic in many ways- interfere with enzymes.

There have been cases where lymph nodes have been discovered to be coloured. The inks will pass into the lymphatic system .

Going back to the OP. Some tats are attractive- but I don't care for the full sleeve look- often just looks a black mess- no clear design- looks like skin disease

Well there is an increasing body of evidence that some tattoos may be dangerous.

The problem is not so much about black inks -but rather the brighter colours - so for example red inks are often cadmium compounds- the idea of putting a heavy metal into your body is not good. They cause cancers and are toxic in many ways- interfere with enzymes.

There have been cases where lymph nodes have been discovered to be coloured. The inks will pass into the lymphatic system .

Going back to the OP. Some tats are attractive- but I don't care for the full sleeve look- often just looks a black mess- no clear design- looks like skin disease

Stop breathing, literally each breath is killing you by a tiniest amount.

What smell ? Granted its sunday morning old chap but surely still a little early to be Chang O' Clock already ?

Cigarette smoke doesn't smell.!!!! Are you sure. Think you best get your nasal passages cleaned out.

Incidentally, whats with the sandals and socks thing? Is it a fetish your keeping quiet about.

Whatever you do, don't mention the scientific data correlating tattoos to an increased rate of mental health problems.

Unless you like being on the bottom of a dog pile of hate.

Edited by impulse

Whatever you do, don't mention the scientific data correlating tattoos to mental health problems.

Well, it's hard to imagine that the guy that AOP posted a pic of is a normal, well adjusted human being, but I could be wrong.

Whatever you do, don't mention the scientific data correlating tattoos to mental health problems.

Well, it's hard to imagine that the guy that AOP posted a pic of is a normal, well adjusted human being, but I could be wrong.

I got piled up on for posting links to actual, peer reviewed studies.

I have nothing against tattoos. I don't claim all people with tattoos have mental health issues. But the actual data shows tattoos correlate with a higher rate of them.

But don't post that here. Unless you like to be dog piled.

I got piled up on for posting links to actual, peer reviewed studies.

I have nothing against tattoos. I don't claim all people with tattoos have mental health issues. But the actual data shows tattoos correlate with a higher rate of them.

But don't post that here. Unless you like to be dog piled.

You'd have to question the mental state of someone that covers his body, including his face, in tattoos, unless he wants a job as a freak in a circus.

Edited by giddyup