90 day reports

2 questions really , 1 my wife has been out of country for the last 2 months and is back now . we are due to do our 90 day report this week . she has a multi entry so getting back in was not an issue . did just fine .but they stamped her depatrure card with her entry day . ? will she have to report now with me for her 90 day . and also when i had my deparure card stamped when i had my retirement in place and mulit entry.and was coming thur saido he stamped it with the date of my 1 yr extension date not the day i entry in country

. so did the airport , stamp her with the right date ?

What is on the departure card is not important they often only stamp the entry date on the card. Check the stamp in her passport.

She does not need to do a report until 90 days from the date she entered the country including that date in the count.

no they stamped her departure card with her enter date july 23rd , same in under her multi entry and wrote 18 nov 2015 that is our 1 year and we need to do extention again oh yes we both have an extention of stay with multi entry permit

Edited by camsouth

no they stamped her departure card with her enter date july 23rd , same in under her multi entry and wrote 18 nov 2015 that is our 1 year and we need to do extention again oh yes we both have an extention of stay with multi entry permit

Okay, so what's the problem? She's stamped in on 23 July....her next 90 report is due 20 October by my calculations. Your extension is due in November.

Okay, so what's the problem? She's stamped in on 23 July....her next 90 report is due 20 October by my calculations. Your extension is due in November.

ok i am just looking for information is all . i am not a immigration guru . just wanted to know about my wife . so now she is attached to me as i am retired and our year is up in nov .so if what you say is true she goes in 20 oct and then in november for our year ?

our one yr ends on 18 nov 2015 . our 90 day for both of us, was aug 3rd before she went to see her mom in st petersberg . my question now is her extention in her passport still says aug 3rd like mine. do we need to get that updated to her new date? she is under 50 so she is attached to my retirement . as dependant.

Edited by camsouth

our one yr ends on 18 nov 2015 . our 90 day for both of us, was aug 3rd before she went to see her mom in st petersberg . my question now is her extention in her passport still says aug 3rd like mine. do we need to get that updated to her new date? she is under 50 so she is attached to my retirement . as dependant.

The report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is not an extension. The slip that says she is due a report on August 3rd can be taken out of her passport since it is no longer valid because she left the country before that date.

She does not need nor is it possible to get a new slip to show her new reporting date.

The report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is not an extension. The slip that says she is due a report on August 3rd can be taken out of her passport since it is no longer valid because she left the country before that date.

She does not need nor is it possible to get a new slip to show her new reporting date.

ok so oct 20 she goes for her 90 day report then on the 18th of nov we go to renew our 1 yr extension together right?