Cheeky Carpark Attendant

Sawan Chan 7

Petty bickering/responses removed. Please try to stay on topic and not get personal.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say anything to him - that will only give him a chance to be more careful - and he won't learn a valuable lesson.

Let is play out and see what else he says, if anything. Once ou have more evidence (not just 2 incidents), go to talk to the highest peron possible at the school and demand he is removed.

And yes, of course, try to find out if it is just your daughter or others too. Either way its not good for him. Either he is too friendly with all the teenage girls, or he is targeting one.

And I also agree with what others have said about this culture being preoccupied with the youthfulness of females (to put it mildy) and I could give numerous examples, but as it may be considered a bit too offtopic, I won't. This thread was not itnended to be about that - I think the OP hadn't considered it- but some members see it from this angle and they may be correct.

Navigate these waters carefully.

Don't say anything to him - that will only give him a chance to be more careful - and he won't learn a valuable lesson.

Let is play out and see what else he says, if anything. Once ou have more evidence (not just 2 incidents), go to talk to the highest peron possible at the school and demand he is removed.

And yes, of course, try to find out if it is just your daughter or others too. Either way its not good for him. Either he is too friendly with all the teenage girls, or he is targeting one.

And I also agree with what others have said about this culture being preoccupied with the youthfulness of females (to put it mildy) and I could give numerous examples, but as it may be considered a bit too offtopic, I won't. This thread was not itnended to be about that - I think the OP hadn't considered it- but some members see it from this angle and they may be correct.

Navigate these waters carefully.

Thank you - some wise advise there.

I'd turn up in an older car and give him a wave with a big fat smile.

lol - good idea.

My kid was off school yesterday so still to seethe guy/school as today is a holiday.

Do it mate, it'll piss him right off.

Uncle buck style.

:-)

Yeah, Buck 'em! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

My wife is a teacher. I just spoke to her about it & her advice is to go straight to the top (Nun) and complain and have this person removed from the school

get it stopped now.

Good luck with your decision.coffee1.gif

You want the guy fired for what exactly? Talking to a student? Some of you guys are losing what's left of your mind.

The grown man working security in a school should not be overly friendly with teenage girls at all and this case is way out of line if he's making jokes about her dad and his car...

I would not tolerate it, as mentioned above he would never be so impertinent to a Thai parent or daughter of a policeman etc but it seems he's taking liberty's with her because her dads an "old farang with a crappy car"

Go wait until the first class has started and have a chat with him if you don't mind when it's quiet and tell him if it happens again it will be the last time...

If that's too much, go with Thai wife or gf to speak to his boss and make sure he is disciplined or even better, fired

Seriously though so of you people make me shake my head. Perhaps he was out of line but we only have the OP's perception to go on. He asked about her dads age and made a joke about his car. People here want to vilify him. Some choose to believe at the very least he is a sleazy <deleted> and some want to portray him as a serial sexual offender or paedophile because the talked to his daughter. That's without really knowing anything about the man. Others want him removed from the school, sacked and probably hanged if you thought you could get away with it. What a sad pack of judgemental <deleted> some of you are.

Thank god I have a son and not a daughter is all I can say heh, when he is old enough I will be teaching him how to always have integrity but not to take any sh1t, especially to your mum.

@OP: I can see why this would annoy you, probably would be me too a bit... but to be honest one of them things best left alone and forgotten, don't sit and stu onit he probably was just having a bit of light weird banter

keep en eye out and if he says any more stuff that's negative to your daughter have words with the school head, not with him directly as you could start up much bigger problems. Unfortunately we are not in the UK otherwise my advise would be completely different mate but sometimes we are best biting our lip in here.

Cheers

Seriously though so of you people make me shake my head. Perhaps he was out of line but we only have the OP's perception to go on. He asked about her dads age and made a joke about his car. People here want to vilify him. Some choose to believe at the very least he is a sleazy <deleted> and some want to portray him as a serial sexual offender or paedophile because the talked to his daughter. That's without really knowing anything about the man. Others want him removed from the school, sacked and probably hanged if you thought you could get away with it. What a sad pack of judgemental <deleted> some of you are.

He's a security guard, his job description is not to flirt with 15year old girls and belittle the farang or his car..

I hope you would be so happy if it was your daughter and you that were subjected to this shit but it's fine for you to defend his questionable behaviour without knowing that he isn't a sleazy pervert or sexual predator?

Frankly, I wouldn't take the chance tbh and I'd have him removed asap

He's a security guard, his job description is not to flirt with 15year old girls and belittle the farang or his car..

I hope you would be so happy if it was your daughter and you that were subjected to this shit but it's fine for you to defend his questionable behaviour without knowing that he isn't a sleazy pervert or sexual predator?

Is he though? he might just have been having some dry humor, granted it does sound a bit odd but to brand him a pedo is a bit hardcore.. if he carried on this humor again I would say something, and if indeed there was anything sexual I would probably smash his teeth out but I wouldn't wish any man to loose his livelihood/family income unless it was warranted and just a joke gone wrong.

Firstly mate i'm not defending him. Secondly how do you know he was flirting? I wasn't there and neither were you and I don't live in a world paranoid enough to think that every bloke that is talking to my daughter is trying to "groom" her or has sexual intent. I have made it quite clear in my posts that if this clown was mugging me off or being inappropriate, in any way, towards my daughter I would sort that rubbish out on the spot. What I wouldn't do is count on the illuminati of the TV brains trust to sort out any of my personal problems. This is a no- brainer probably best off left alone but if it continues smash the &lt;deleted&gt; and prepare yourself for the inevitable Thai square up. Don't presume to talk to me about my kids mate you don't know me.

I don't know any more about this story than anyone else but if It were me I'd have already had enough to do something about it

Whether the guy is horny or not I think his behaviour is already inappropriate enough to warrant action, whether that's a slap in the mouth or a complaint to the school boss is up to the op but I would probably do both...

Just be careful if you do slap him as they usually have a walkie talkie and work in teams so in 30,second you could have 3-4 guys with batons attacking you (nearly happened me two weeks ago with carpark security guards)

A word of caution. Catholic schools often hire the mentally challenged who are functional and harmless. You may be taking offense from someone who doesn't understand what he is saying. Never mind. Life is too short to worry about someone like that says.

Edited by geriatrickid

Probably the guy's only contact with farang will be the ones in his Isarn village who met their wife in Pattaya and the school's English teachers who probably don't speak Thai well enough to chat with him. These 2 species are all he has, so start speaking to the guy to let him know there are other sorts. But make sure you give him a telling off in a light hearted way.

Probably the guy's only contact with farang will be the ones in his Isarn village who met their wife in Pattaya and the school's English teachers who probably don't speak Thai well enough to chat with him. These 2 species are all he has, so start speaking to the guy to let him know there are other sorts. But make sure you give him a telling off in a light hearted way.

True, I think I'll light-heartedly give him a 5 baht tip and ask him what car he drives. If he doesn't have one, I'll offer him mine for 100,000 baht and see if he can come up with the money or not. if he dos, he aint getting it, I'll tell him that is the downpayment.

True, I think I'll light-heartedly give him a 5 baht tip and ask him what car he drives. If he doesn't have one, I'll offer him mine for 100,000 baht and see if he can come up with the money or not. if he dos, he aint getting it, I'll tell him that is the downpayment.

Well it's clear now you don't have your daughters best interest in mind. You think antagonizing the parking attended is going to help anything?

Well it's clear now you don't have your daughters best interest in mind. You think antagonizing the parking attended is going to help anything?

It will stop him doing a similar thing again to me or any other foreigner. I think it is in her best interests and not sure why you are clear it isint

It will stop him doing a similar thing again to me or any other foreigner. I think it is in her best interests and not sure why you are clear it isint
Sure...good luck with childish motives

Sure...good luck with childish motives

You are very judgmental. Why do you think this is childish? Standing up for ones rights is childish?

Your right to be an old self entitled farang with an old expensive car with something to prove to a guy who makes his yearly salary which is equivalent to his monthly salary. Does that make you feel good at night to diminish him? If so, good for you, mission accomplished.