National Thai Police Chief indicates unusual share transfer may link to Chuwong's death

webfact

However he did say that Udomsuk police were ordered to reinspect the crash site and gather more evidence to confirm the cause of death of the billionaire.

Maybe next time do the job right the first time.
This saves time, money and confusion.

However he did say that Udomsuk police were ordered to reinspect the crash site and gather more evidence to confirm the cause of death of the billionaire.

Give it a couple of days, and it will classified as a suicide.

Case closed.

And no autopsy report was filed ?

Where's the RTP apologists when you need them?

Without claiming to be an apologist, I can only suggest you do a TVF search "Chuwong autopsy"

AUTOPSY results show that construction tycoon Chuwong Saetang was still alive when the Lexus car in which he was a passenger crashed into a tree on June 26,..........

Thanks, it doesn't really take much thought into brining in foul play, but at what point and by whom?

But wouldn't the autopsy also not have a "cause of death " as well?

The ex copper and golf partner would be top of the list of "persons of interest"

Just found that the cause of death was a brain haemorrhage, and that he bleed out internally, and that the possible COD was his head impacting something hard, and that there was also deep contusions to the back of the head too.

Very strange indeed.

Stranger than fiction, a deep contusion to the back o the head, if this is factual, wouldn't this normally raise a few alarm bells as to how this came about, especially as the car impacted the tree in a forward direction which you would normally assume that any severe damage to the head would be in the front of the head, that is except Thailand where all passengers sit on the seat facing the rear of the vehicle.

But it's all ok, the perps, have been forewarned to get their running shoes on so it can all slowly fade away like the many other cases as there isn't anyone left to arrest and charge.

Edited by Artisi

And no autopsy report was filed ?

Where's the RTP apologists when you need them?

Without claiming to be an apologist, I can only suggest you do a TVF search "Chuwong autopsy"

AUTOPSY results show that construction tycoon Chuwong Saetang was still alive when the Lexus car in which he was a passenger crashed into a tree on June 26,..........

Thanks, it doesn't really take much thought into brining in foul play, but at what point and by whom?

But wouldn't the autopsy also not have a "cause of death " as well?

The ex copper and golf partner would be top of the list of "persons of interest"

Just found that the cause of death was a brain haemorrhage, and that he bleed out internally, and that the possible COD was his head impacting something hard, and that there was also deep contusions to the back of the head too.

Very strange indeed.

Stranger than fiction, a deep contusion to the back o the head, if this is factual, wouldn't this normally raise a few alarm bells as to how this came about, especially as the car impacted the tree in a forward direction which you would normally assume that any severe damage to the head would be in the front of the head, that is except Thailand where all passengers sit on the seat facing the rear of the vehicle.

But it's all ok, the perps, have been forewarned to get their running shoes on so it can all slowly fade away like the many other cases as there isn't anyone left to arrest and charge.

you should watch some car crashes (slow motion recordings of crashes with dummies in them). sure the front of the head gets hit but depending on the speed other parts can be hit too.

Anyway not saying its natural as the cars airbags did not deploy.. there was a big share transfer.. too many coincidences. Could all be just that coincidences. But must be made sure that is all they are.

I normally don't speculate on such matters, or theorise as they often get ridiculed, but whiplash could in theory cause this, however to cause death is questionable?

Also IF the driver assaulted the passenger there's no guarantee of causing death either, have you tried to swing a punch even with an object in your hand inside an SUV, it's not easy.

Maybe there was a 3rd person inside that car? One who was able to inflict both the forward momentum and the contusions ( I read about these from the BP).

Now before anyone starts going off about theories etc, I'm willing to bet most males, who watch crime movies all speculate "whodunit" and why, after watching so long into these movies ? Sometimes they're right, sometime there wrong. But inquisitive minds question everything.

The family obviously believe all is not what it seems, based on what they observed, don't see it being a problem if joe public does the same.

It's a strange case, and it is even stranger when the investigation team state they will have the results within a time frame, if only crime were that easy to solve!!

There's something I don't get. If they got the money already, why would they need to kill him? Or is it because he did not order the share transfer and did not know about it?

Bingo. I seem to also recall something about forged signatures and maybe other document changes.

Yup, took a real sherlock like our top cop to suddenly see the light so many days after the poor mans death. The rest of use, I think, got it almost immediately, especially once the huge amounts of the share transfers were revealed.

I'm pretty sure he's reading ThaiVisa.

robblok / Fat Haggis, maybe whiplash but very unlikely, wouldn't think there was sufficient speed to cause any major damage. Sounds more like a blunt instrument.

That and the fact the driver himself got of without a scratch..

Many coincidences.

But I am just saying that sometimes its just that.. a coincident. (not saying that is the case here)

This is a real strange case.. but without examining the evidence ourselves (and not what we read) (if we had the knowledge about such things and I don't just watch crime shows) there is no way to know if it really is foul play.

But all the coincidences

- Airbag did not deploy

- Speed was not high

-Driver got of without a scratch

- Share transfers

It certainly looks suspicious and deserves a good investigation, the potential money involved could also be used to bribe some police officers.

However you wont hear me say I would bet my life on it to say someone was guilty. I have seen crashes where a passenger or a driver walks away and the rest is dead. Airbags can fail and the share transfers could have been unrelated.. but with a forged signature its likely the victim had to die as he could easily say it was not him who transferred the shares, or they thought transfer them and take a run.. but did not run when the victim died.

Many many possibilities and there is no way to know for us. But its good that questions are being asked.

did some of the copper get a brain transplant recently ?

1 braincell please

When applying for a brain transplant he was offered a Somali brain for $25, an Arab brain for $30 or a choice of European brains for $40 and a Thai brain for $6000. He asked why the Thai brain was so expensive and was told "because it has hardly been used".

Investigation by CSD police revealed some corrections of the share transfer forms with invisible inks.

Oh, Lordy, now we're getting into James Bond territory. Is there a capable document examiner in Thailand? I would think there must be, because forgery is a widespread industry, but maybe they'll need to bring someone in from Italy or Israel, where they have LOTS of questionable documents. Will the RTP be willing to pay for that? Oh, I forgot, if they need to examine the documents it will take at least nine months because of the examiner having appointments.

Edited by Acharn

There's something I don't get. If they got the money already, why would they need to kill him? Or is it because he did not order the share transfer and did not know about it?

Maybe they got 300mil but decided since he's got many billions , they wanted more?

Edited by speedtripler