Poll: Was the very best sexual experience you ever had in Thailand (or not)?

Jingthing

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In Auckland, New Zealand, late on a summer's night with a married woman and her younger unmarried (but engaged) sister in the guest room of the married one's house, while her husband and kids were asleep upstairs.

The two women were out on a Hen's night as the younger one was getting married that weekend. I was in Auckland on a training course for my work and I'd struck up a conversation with the younger one in the bar.

Before I knew it we were all in a taxi and going somewhere, which turned out to be the married sister's house where the engaged one was staying.

The unmarried one and I were just starting out in the guest room and I'd assumed the other one had gone upstairs, but then the door opened and she came in and joined us.

It was a hell of a night and it was obvious the two sisters had done this sort of thing before because they sure weren't backward in coming forward with each other. They even had toys!! It was my first introduction to lesbian sex and menage a trois at the same time.

I was evicted shortly after daybreak when the kids started to wake up and had to walk for miles in the 'burbs before I finally found a taxi.

It kind of sealed my future fate because ever since I've contrived to reconstruct the situation with others and been successful on many an occasion. You'd be surprised how many women have secret bisexual tendencies and just need a little nudge to be convinced to put them into practice.

Never managed to repeat the experience with actual sisters though. Closest I ever got was cousins. But I can honestly say that no other experience has ever compared to that first introduction from those two Auckland girls.

Never saw them again as we didn't exchange phone numbers. On a later visit to Auckland I even tried to find the house but didn't have any success.

In hindsight (and as others have said), never seeing them again has probably kept the memory that much more vivid.

I met two sisters working together in a bar in BKK. I often kick myself for not taking them home. I also met a mother and daughter working together in a bar, but thought that would be too gross.

My best sexual experience surely was in Thailand, just can't remember where, when, and with whom, unfortunately. It's also difficult to choose, lol.

Edited by EmptyHead

On a train in Europe. I can't blame Thailand for not competing with that.

Having said that, I've had some memorable experiences in Thailand, but Thai women have tended to be too clinical for me. They're obsessed with showering when you get home, and not always passionately. God forbid a drop of water hits their hair.

Sometimes I just want to burst through the door with her, tear each other's clothes off and go wild.

Sorry if that's TMI.

I also met a mother and daughter working together in a bar, but thought that would be too gross.

That is my second best sexual experience. The daughter is one of the prettiest women that I have ever seen, but the mother is not very attractive. They are not very comfortable together, or it probably would be number one on my list. The whole mother/daughter thing really turns me on.

Bangkok 2004, Nana Hotel to be precise, one of my early visits to Thailand when I was a single guy. Sat in the front of the Hotel one evening in the Coffee shop, a Thai Lady came and spoke to me and asked if she could sit down at my table, I said yes. We talked and chatted about many different things and I remember at the time thinking how well she spoke English. She was a more mature lady, I guessed probably 40 or so (if I knew then what I knew in later years about how well Thai women carry their age), Anyway, things moved along nicely and we eventually went up to my room. The rest of the night was just unreal, even to this day I cannot ever remember feeling like that ! It was the most sensual, erotic, explosive night I had ever known.

She absolutely rocked my world, whatever it was I was doing before that night didnt even come close to this. It was and remains the most incredible night I had ever had.

The next morning we had breakfast together downstairs and she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. I never saw her again, never knew where she went, other than "home", no money changed hands, she just thanked me for breakfast and left. I actually looked for her a few times in the following days at the hotel but never saw her ever again. Amazing woman.

Mum has been doing this for years.................makes her happy I suppose whistling.gif

I would post my worst experience; but it involved a harness, what I thought was a willing ruminant & a very angry farmer.

gigglem.gif

Second best experience although not full sex, was with a welsh girl.

Best I don't post the exact act; as I think we have too many under 18's on the forum. Least it seems like it!!

clap2.gif

Vietnam, during the '90s.

Runner up was in Cambodia but that was with Vietnamese, as well.

Yes, "Vietnamese" plural!

In Phnom Penh, couldn't beat the days following the coup. With the 6pm - 6am curfew, take-aways from Martini Bar were a guaranteed all nighter.

...does this cover "all sex"...or just sex with humans?

signed, sheep farmer.

Actually you were only asked to vote and post about the LOCATION of the experience.

ok. I post a yes.

Location was in the barn.

And this barn was in Thailand?

I also met a mother and daughter working together in a bar, but thought that would be too gross.

That is my second best sexual experience. The daughter is one of the prettiest women that I have ever seen, but the mother is not very attractive. They are not very comfortable together, or it probably would be number one on my list. The whole mother/daughter thing really turns me on.

Before pulling out your wallet to convince people to do something degrading, you may wish to consider if it may be going a tad too far and think of the mental damage it could cause.

Not Thailand, but it was Asia, Korea to be precise, mid 90's with a lady who became a long-term, on-off girlfriend.

Should have married her but she turned me down, twice :(

Still in touch on FaceBore, 20 years on still looking fantastic (and still unmarried).

I going to tell swmbo Cossy.555

Thailand - every Monday & Wednesday for the last 18 months.

Where?

In his condo.............most guys know it as the 5 finger shuffle...........thais call it chak wow cheesy.gif

Where?

In his condo.............most guys know it as the 5 finger shuffle...........thais call it chak wow cheesy.gif

mine was Hand Job Hannah and her Five Sisters

Melbourne, exwife and for years, the other second GF after divorce she a Chinese nurse living in Melb, would make me hard as a rock the moment she walked in the door, the sexual attraction of both women left me with many many fond memories.