Did You First Come to Thailand for the Sex Trade?

NoshowJones

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came for the Ladyboys

Its quite amazing to me that lots of men are scared to admit they ever shagged a bar girl or paid a girl for a blowjob or happy ending massage etc.

I have spent a few years in a professional capacity here and so many guys try unsuccessfully to convince everyone else they never visit go-go bars (except with mates for a laugh) and that they 'don't need to pay for sex' as if EVERYONE else but them does! ha ha

I spent my first 6 months here <deleted> everything pretty that I could pay to <deleted> me! It was fun but not something a sane person can do for ever.

Then I spent another six months playing a game in which I never paid a penny and got laid just as much

Now I have lived with my girlfriend for 4 years and don't stray wink.png but if I did it would be easier to pay a hooker than mess about with a mia noi or a gik!

We all know that any guy who has even a little 'game' can get laid in any country you care to choose.

The economic disparity between the majority of Asians and western men makes it easier to find a broad range of different women, men or ladyboys to shag. That is fact.

While many of us choose to have a long term girlfriend that is not a hooker that does not make us superior in any way. <deleted> Thailand is a candy box. Get tired of that flavour then you can find another Thai beauty on the next street corner without paying them.

However, a promise is made with the body and Thai girls take it all too seriously and try desperately to become a girlfriend even if we do not want one. Maybe we already have a girlfriend but want a change?

Hookers are sometimes an easy alternative to the courtship/girlfriend stuff.

Bargirls make up the minority of 'non-professional' hookers here. University girls, business owners and shop assistants partake in some part time prostitution to boost their incomes.

I was in Vietnam before Thailand but it is a pale comparison to Thailand in terms of 'sabainess'.

What makes you think they're lying?

Oh my there is only those who do and those who don't admit it.rolleyes.gif

post-232807-0-91769200-1439198143_thumb.

post-232807-0-60987100-1439198157_thumb.

post-232807-0-69070300-1439198210_thumb.

post-232807-0-94942300-1439198271_thumb.

Nope. I was 22 when I first came here about a decade ago. I was interested in partying and girls of course, both Thai and farang, but not interested in hookers at all. I checked out a few beer bars and gogo bars and was not impressed at all, overpriced and ugly girls compared to the girls I'd meet at RCA or KSR.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

Starky there is nothing wrong with anyone saying anything twice, three times or ten times, if a poster mentions the same thing he has mentioned before, and it's to do with the topic,

what is the problem? There are plenty of posters going through this topic, and other topics, and reading things for the first time.

No problem mate I just thought it a little redundant. Most posters on would be well aware of soi bikers attitude about subjects like this and his holier than thou attitude. So I thought it would be obvious he didn't come here for the girls as he makes his thoughts on the subject quite frequently. Lovely of you to jump in for him it's really quite touching. Cheers
I'm not holier than anyone. Live your life however you want.
Cheers SB and even though my opinions frequently differ from yours at least you are a man of your own convictions.

It takes different strokes, as they say.

It's not really a moral conviction - the idea just doesn't really appeal to me. What I really don't understand is why some people find it hard to accept that people hold different opinions to their own. Look at all the recent posts here saying that anyone who claims not to partake is lying, for example. What's that all about?

I never paid for sex in the west either and was not in the least bit interested in doing so. I too spent my whole life getting it for free, whats the big deal about that?

But I still came to Thailand solely for the women and knowing full well I would be paying for it as I was on holiday and not wanting a gf.

The clue to my not believing

it to be a big deal was in the

"hundreds of millions of men"

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

knowingly came here to pay

prostitutes mean that I must

have too?

No, I came for a "beach holiday" and had no interest in Asian women the first time I came here. That slowly changed.

Slowly???????????????

Yes, it was a gradual change in preference. I'm actually slowly going back to prefer caucasian women again....

You are the only person I have ever heard saying they prefer caucasian women.

No, I came for a "beach holiday" and had no interest in Asian women the first time I came here. That slowly changed.

Slowly???????????????

Yes, it was a gradual change in preference. I'm actually slowly going back to prefer caucasian women again....

I do, too.

Whilst it seems to be a commonly-held belief around these parts that Thai women are superior, presumably the vast majority of caucasian men prefer caucasian women, seeing as that's who most of them seem to choose as partners.

Soi Biker, all I can say to that is IMO, Thai women are much more sexier and better looking than caucasian women.

Fair enough. We all have different tastes, and I'm sure plenty of people here share yours.

Not all men would agree with you, though.

I never paid for sex in the west either and was not in the least bit interested in doing so. I too spent my whole life getting it for free, whats the big deal about that?

But I still came to Thailand solely for the women and knowing full well I would be paying for it as I was on holiday and not wanting a gf.

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

have too?

Not at all, just didnt see the point of you saying you never paid in the west, somI was pointing out you are not alone, many dont pay in the west. But Thailand is a different thing.

Slowly???????????????

actually, i do too.

but more to the point, i prefer women with similar interests, education, financial and social status, race is very low on my hierarchy of desired traits in a partner. conversation is not.

Edited by HooHaa

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

have too?

Not at all, just didnt see the point of you saying you never paid in the west, somI was pointing out you are not alone, many dont pay in the west. But Thailand is a different thing.

Many don't pay for it here, either.

Whilst I'm sure it's more prevalent than in some places, it's certainly not universal.

Soi Biker, all I can say to that is IMO, Thai women are much more sexier and better looking than caucasian women.

Fair enough. We all have different tastes, and I'm sure plenty of people here share yours.

Have you tried to move to a country with more caucasion women?

I prefer Asian women so made the move to Malaysia predominantly for the eye candy, secondary was cost of living n oz was way too high. I just didnt want to live in my home country as I disliked nearly everything about it.

Have you tried to move to a country with more caucasion women?

I moved from a country full of them. But I picked one I liked and married her, so I'm not so concerned about the others.

HooHaa, I am really only referring to looks, also in most cases Thai women don't drink alcohol.

How many cascasian women don't drink alcohol, I have been with only two cascasion women who never drank alcohol.

part of the post.

Does that fact that you

have too?

The point is that I'd never

paid anywhere. From what

I've seen, most men who

come to Thailand for the sex

scene have had expereince

of using prostitutes even if

they get it free at home too.

Some food for thought for the 'all men do it' crowd - http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

So roughly a mean average of 13-15% of men from "farang" countries.....Figuring the worst of the worst come here to pay for sex -(while others continue to pay for play happily 《or trapped》in their lives in their home country) - maybe double the 13-15% to 26-30%......So somewhere between 13-30%......

Still a far cry from "everybody" unless you are looking for justification or just taking your assumptions from the group of people you spend your time with → then - of course you're probably 100% right....

Some food for thought for the 'all men do it' crowd - http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

So roughly a mean average of 13-15% of men from "farang" countries.....Figuring the worst of the worst come here to pay for sex -(while others continue to pay for play happily 《or trapped》in their lives in their home country) - maybe double the 13-15% to 26-30%......So somewhere between 13-30%......

Still a far cry from "everybody" unless you are looking for justification or just taking your assumptions from the group of people you spend your time with → then - of course you're probably 100% right....

From your link, "Professor Vicharn Vitiyasai of Chang Mai University... emphasized that, 'In Thai society, boys begin to buy women when they are around 13 years old; 50 per cent of 16-year-old boys and 90 per cent of university students go to brothels. Married men also think it natural to entertain business clients and friends by taking them to brothels, and they visit brothels themselves as a part of the joy of travel.'"
Yayori Matsui, Women in the New Asia, 1999
Last week, a report revealed that 1 in 10 British men have paid for sex. Find that shocking? Then try this for size: the same report, pulled from a total of over 6,000 men aged 16-74, also found that those most likely to have paid for sex in the last five years are single men aged 25 to 34.

The majority of men that sleep with prostitutes share the following:

• They’re educated beyond school level
  • In regular full time employment.
  • Respected members of society
  • Come across as decent fellows
  • Display good manners and social skills.
  • 50%+ are either married or in long tern relationships.

http://www.50ish.org/lifestyle/why-do-men-sleep-with-prostitutes/

The research is published in the journal Sexually Transmitted Infections.

Lead scientist Dr Cath Mercer, from University College London, said: "The picture that emerges does not necessarily fit the stereotype of the lonely older man.

"In fact, men who pay for sex are more likely to be young professionals with many unpaid sexual partners. Many report other hedonistic and risky behaviours including heavy drinking and drug taking."

I post all of this information as a result of one poster asking why I don't believe there are men living in Thailand and not paying for sex.

Edited by lostoday

From your link, "Professor Vicharn Vitiyasai of Chang Mai University... emphasized that, 'In Thai society, boys begin to buy women when they are around 13 years old; 50 per cent of 16-year-old boys and 90 per cent of university students go to brothels. Married men also think it natural to entertain business clients and friends by taking them to brothels, and they visit brothels themselves as a part of the joy of travel.'"

Indeed he did. But that has no relevance here.

Indeed he did. But that has no relevance here.

The quote was not letting me type anything I had to reformat the rest of the post. I hope you can now see the relevance.

Possum1931, all I can say is that IMHO, Thai women 1/2 my age are much cheaper and more available than Caucasian women 1/2 my age.

Not being a racist, I don't really care about their skin colours or ethnic backgrounds, it's just about availability.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

HooHaa, I am really only referring to looks, also in most cases Thai women don't drink alcohol.

How many cascasian women don't drink alcohol, I have been with only two cascasion women who never drank alcohol.

I've not yet found a woman of any race that didn't have to get herself drunk before she was prepared to sleep with me.

If it weren't for alcohol, I'd probably still be a virgin.

Guess I'm not that hansum.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

How can you make a blanket statement about Thai women not drinking? Absolute false statement.

Where I'm at in the north when it's party time even the old, old ladies who show up to help prepare the food will take a shot from me. They get a kick out of having a farang making them drink.........all in good fun. They protest and say no but they all take a few.

i came on r r many years ago as young lad but when i took this out of this world girl

back to the room and felt some lumps there shocked and wanted to go back to war zone

came back years later after family and grandchildren bad wifes and found girl without a handfull of stones here and been happly married for many years