Sick and Visa

As already said, I am Buddhist believer, then it is not in this life that finds me in a bar.

I think I 'm getting married... I think just sad to be like that I criticized in France.

OK, so you want to stay in Thailand and, for whatever reason, you don't want to live in France. Your medical condition obviously doesn't limit your ability to travel, so there's no way you can use that as a premise for an extended stay here.

No one is forcing you to get married and if you're doing it solely to prolong your stay in Thailand, that may not be the best way to enter into wedded bliss or to practice you Buddhist beliefs.

Comparing Thailand to France in terms of medical treatment or immigration rules or relaxed attitudes to drug-use is pointless.

I agree completely , there is no comparing Thailand to France in terms of medicine.

Remind you that with my income , I always paid my medicines in France,

will not you imagine it is free for everyone in France.

It 's exactly the same, medical consultation € 24

My darling wishes marry, it is also me pushes that thing , we are together for 11 months, and never ask me anything in money.

I refuse to imagine that I could divorce

The wedding could be I think now the best solution.

Thanks to everybody

Edited by Love66

It's really annoying to read all these clichés about France.

As the OP was saying, France is NOT a country where medical costs are free for all. Like in Thailand only the poorest get help towards medical bills and with 35K monthly in France, although it's difficult to make ends meet, you are not considered poor and have to pay your medical biils.

As for the "mild climate" the south of France is victim of global warming (yearly floods) and in the South East,the beautiful scenery won't make up for the remains of Chernobyl radioactive cloud still comparable to Fukushima after all these years.

So no the OP is not better off going back home where his cost of living and medical bills can be easily tripled.

Having said this, I would not marry for visa either.

There are other options.