soi buakaow / metro hotel with pool

pomchop

An idea of budget would help.

You can get hotels with pools for under 1,000 Baht (eg Sutus Court) or you can pay over 2,000 Baht (Areca Lodge deluxe).

When I first used Areca it was under 1000 baht and with a excellent breakfast was worth the money but that was 10 years ago, now to expensive for me but maybe the OP's budget it maybe ideal, but I does book out very quick so maybe not available.

You can get hotels with pools for under 1,000 Baht (eg Sutus Court) or you can pay over 2,000 Baht (Areca Lodge deluxe).

Thanks. Sutus Court seems about what I was looking for. Good price, location and pool looks nice.

I would prefer "Nature View" and even "Opey de Place" or "J&P Court" over "Sutus Court".

I stayed in all of them.

Opey de Place just repairs the pool (ready in a week or two).

The green area around the pool is more attractive to me than at Sutus Court.

Nature View is on corner of Soi Buakhao / Soi 15.

Opey and J&P are in Soi Lengkee off Soi Buakhao.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Thanks. Sutus Court seems about what I was looking for. Good price, location and pool looks nice.

Sutus Court has 5 blocks. If you go there try for the lower floors in Block 1.

Edited by sandyf

I would prefer "Nature View" and even "Opey de Place" or "J&P Court" over "Sutus Court".

I stayed in all of them.

Opey de Place just repairs the pool (ready in a week or two).

The green area around the pool is more attractive to me than at Sutus Court.

Nature View is on corner of Soi Buakhao / Soi 15.

Opey and J&P are in Soi Lengkee off Soi Buakhao.

Thanks...some good suggestions. They all seem decent places at good prices with nice pools. Just what I wanted.

LK Metropole on Soi Diana, close to it's junction with Soi Bukaow, is a decent alternative to Areca Lodge if you are in the 1500 to 2000 baht a night category. Big comfortable rooms and a very sociable pool/bar out front if you don't mind the lack of privacy.

That said, it's a few years since I've spent any time in Patts (as opposed to Jomtien which the family like)! Anyone else tried LK Metropole recently?

Edit: alzheimers - was in Patts for Thailand Nash Hash (nothing to do with weed) last year, but hashers tend to stay in cheap hotels!

Edited by SantiSuk