Arab-like man seen leaving bag at Erawan shrine before bomb explosion

webfact

Might be misdirection but the use of yellow shirt and a grenade thrown from the Taksin bridge.

There is some symbolism in that.

Yes. If Thaksin and Taksin weren't pronounced differently and their family routes completely different. The Taksin bridge is named after a former king of Thailand.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might be misdirection but the use of yellow shirt and a grenade thrown from the Taksin bridge.

Only to complete illiterate

Taksin was a revered Thai monarch and the Bridge is named after him

And THaksin is a convicted ex pm on the run

So tell again what is the symbolism ?

Yes. If Thaksin and Taksin weren't pronounced differently and their family routes completely different. The Taksin bridge is named after a former king of Thailand.

One suspects the snake man sticks to his illuminati and UFO conspiracy theories

Only to complete illiterate

Taksin was a revered Thai monarch and the Bridge is named after him

And THaksin is a convicted ex pm on the run

So tell again what is the symbolism ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taksin

Sure it's so grainy that it's ambiguous but definitely not definitely Arabic.

I agree, but note that advanced law enforcement video enhancement is pretty good at sharpening up grainy images. Not sure if Thailand has them or uses them, but I imagine they do.

You mean that "zoom in.... zoom in... now enchance!" bullshit they do on tv?

Yeah. In the real world that's not really a thing. CSI is not a documentary.

'Arab Lookng'' is very vague. Are they referring to his facial features, his clothing or what?

exactly...

how many italians, french, even british can have a slight arab look (from dark eyes and hair).

how many times Thai People have asked me if I am arabic, but in fact i'm English 100%. Lol

the time on the camera when the backpack was placed is 18:40, as he walks away and looks down to his phone to message, hope the police will go through the phone records of texts sent at that time.

was there evidence this was remote activated or set by timer ?

the dashcam video shows it went off at 18:55, of course the camera times could be different, but did that bag sit there for close to 15 minutes ?

'Arab Lookng'' is very vague. Are they referring to his facial features, his clothing or what?

Hard for me to believe this could be a Arab as Thailand always friendly too Arabs in the UN and has recognize the Palestine State

Please tell me why would a Arab do this to a great and News

Guy in picture could pass for Jewish or Palestinian among others. Maybe another Mossad false flag attack to turn Thais against Palestine.

Please dont even go down that line, you will have people on here accusing you of bring an anti semite shortly

As if that isn't true but hardly worth our bother. More focussed on the real story than following individuals floating their other kites.

This guy comes across like Derek Zoolander http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11810712/Model-accused-of-looking-like-Bangkok-bombing-suspect-goes-to-police-to-clear-name.html

After posting a topless picture of himself on Instagram to condemn the bombings, he became a social media suspect. Well, he's now handed himself in to police a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ to clear his name

Basically all we can tell from the video is that the bomber was skinny. Probably has forearm tattoos that were covered up by the arm bands. Likely the baggy distinctive shirt and pants were to help disguise identity. Wouldn't at all be surprised if that was a wig as well.

Get a clearer picture of his T-shirt. That is yellow and seems to have some fairly unique graphics on it. somebody may remember the kid visiting or living in their condo.

Post 208 has a link to the likely manufacturer or seller in Indonesia.

Sure it's so grainy that it's ambiguous but definitely not definitely Arabic.

I agree, but note that advanced law enforcement video enhancement is pretty good at sharpening up grainy images. Not sure if Thailand has them or uses them, but I imagine they do.

You mean that "zoom in.... zoom in... now enchance!" bullshit they do on tv?

Yeah. In the real world that's not really a thing. CSI is not a documentary.

I can tell you how it is done in the real world in a case of this magnitude. You work on the assumption that somewhere there is a better picture of this guy travelling to or away from the scene. You work on the assumption that if he left a hotel dressed like that, took a taxi or motorcycle taxi, that what you have is enough to bring in a phone call.

"Sharpen it up" ? You already have enough of a distinctive image to go on, working up this image won't take you much further, sort of thing you would do in a last ditch attempt for someone in nondescript clothing for example.Not the case here.

BTS video, store video, he's out there somewhere.

What would I know about this ? Not my area of expertise, I'm a chemist. But I spent 12 years of my life working in forensic science and I know what my former colleagues and the police would be doing.

TiT I know, and if it was not Thailand that junction would still be closed today while we crawled every square millimeter of it, horizontal and vertical.Thailand does it differently, but these are the basics.

10256548_10153579811409686_4718578240054

Image of the suspect released by police. Hard to tell ethnicity - could be anything from these, but that shirt is quite distinctive.

Looks like a Korean tourist to me.

Definitely not Arab in any way, shape or form.

I wss about to say the same thing. My suspicion is that he is a Thai muslim from the south.

Guy on a post earlier found the tshirt the bomber was wearing online. Sold by company in Indonesia. Muslim connection.

Image of the suspect released by police. Hard to tell ethnicity - could be anything from these, but that shirt is quite distinctive.

I wss about to say the same thing. My suspicion is that he is a Thai muslim from the south.
Guy on a post earlier found the tshirt the bomber was wearing online. Sold by company in Indonesia. Muslim connection.

Good write up:

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/aftermath-of-thailands-worst-ever-attack

"Arab looking" is a bit too vague for us to work on.

But it's definitely The Religion Of Peace at work again. Such pleasant chaps.

Agree, if we here on TV is going to solve this case for the thai police we need more facts.

"But it's definitely The Religion Of Peace at work again. Such pleasant chaps."

DEFINITELY? You have some special knowledge you're not sharing? I would have said POSSIBLY

"Arab looking" is a bit too vague for us to work on.

But it's definitely The Religion Of Peace at work again. Such pleasant chaps.

Agree, if we here on TV is going to solve this case for the thai police we need more facts.

"But it's definitely The Religion Of Peace at work again. Such pleasant chaps."

DEFINITELY? You have some special knowledge you're not sharing? I would have said POSSIBLY

let's make it a "likely" - everybody is happy.

either way and even if islamists are not to blame for the blast (unlikely), "the religion of peace" has already sufficiently proven how much its most fervent followers love peace...

Edited by manarak

Sim Card registration anyone ?

At least are they looking at 1 second telephone calls from the local cell towers at that time of evening? Do they have a list of numbers that went 'dead' at that time so they have a phone number that may have been attached to the bomb ? Hope they have some forensic experts that can use the telephone lists of that time of day at the local towers.

That T-shirt, was it sold in Thailand, was it sent to a Thai laundry? Does immigration have a picture of someone coming into Thailand that looks similar to this picture they have on video? There is more CCTV out there with his picture.

Edited by IAMHERE

Sim Card registration anyone ?

At least are they looking at 1 second telephone calls from the local cell towers at that time of evening? Do they have a list of numbers that went 'dead' at that time so they have a phone number that may have been attached to the bomb ? Hope they have some forensic experts that can use the telephone lists of that time of day at the local towers.

That T-shirt, was it sold in Thailand, was it sent to a Thai laundry? Does immigration have a picture of someone coming into Thailand that looks similar to this picture they have on video? There is more CCTV out there with his picture.

I will be surprised if the Thais are that sophisticated, If I was using a phone to detonate an explosive device, I would use "disposable" phones, i.e. conveniently stolen or lost. The requirement to register a phone number while enacted is still not "enforced".

On the other hand the assumption that the yellow shirt did this is just that. The same people who now claim yellow shirt is responsible, claimed the bomb was hidden in a motorcycle and wrapped in white towels.

Wow the delusionsal connections and grabbing at straws continue some people are just twisted in the head

Using your logic sherlock, this means everyone who owns an I phone must be a commie because the phones are are made in China