Berlin condemns bomb attack

webfact

DEADLY BOMB ATTACK
Berlin condemns bomb attack

BERLIN: -- German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier condemns the Monday deadly Bangkok bomb attack, saying there is no justification and can be no justification for this violence.

"We condemn the attack in Bangkok in the strongest manner. In these hours and days we sympathise with the victims and their families."

For the time being the perpetrators of this attack have not yet been detected, said the statement. "But it is absolutely clear that there is no justification whatsoever and there can be no justification whatsoever for this violence."

He said he trusts that the authorities will succeed in finding the offenders as quickly as possible.

The Monday bomb attack killed 20 victims, mostly foreigners.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Berlin-condemns-bomb-attack-30267047.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-20

So, he didn't call it an act of terrorism, either??? Is The Nation and Thai press going to attack the Germans, too, like they did the US?

He called it voilance.He did not make a statement of gross stupidity like the USA,saying specifically that they could not call it Terrorism at this time .

Its good to see the rest of the world united with Thailand in the wake of this tragedy. They might be useful in finding the culprit.

If I had arranged the bombing, the first step I would take would be to eliminate the bomber and bury him in a deep unmarked grave.

To ensure I was one step removed.

Just a thought.